Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: delena90

He's going to misunderstand thanks to this triangle track we are going to see. If he is insecure and Zoe doesn't understand his feelings and is impulsive there will be some amount of lack of trust. He will most likely be swayed via Tanveer to believe the worst.

Or the above doesn't happen at all and the reason he is angry is because he had tried to shield the truth and Ayaan unveiled (the untying of the blindfold) the truth to Zoe. Hence the annoyed look at the brother.

People need to calm down. Nothing about that promo screamed anything controversial if you watch the show and follow it's narrative. Not saying ZoYaan can't happen, but IMO as per the narrative right now - it won't.

P.S - I am not averse to it happening I though Vikbhi looked great together and they are both good actors!

I am leaning towards the second option of asad being mad at ayaan for revealing the truth because oishi mentioned that asya will grow thanks to this creepy guy! He is zoyas vikram shukla...i feel this will be zoyas wake up call and i think this rajveer will try to lure her and asads judgement will be right and she will become wiser post this!

I agree the promo in no way indicates zoyaan plus promos are just an indication we have had so many misleading ones including the one with gaffur at asads doot for example!
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

He's going to misunderstand thanks to this triangle track we are going to see. If he is insecure and Zoe  doesn't understand his feelings and is impulsive there will be some amount of lack of trust. He will most likely be swayed via Tanveer to believe the worst.

Or the above doesn't happen at all and the reason he is angry is because he had tried to shield the truth and Ayaan unveiled (the untying of the blindfold) the truth to Zoe. Hence the annoyed look at the brother.

People need to calm down. Nothing about that promo screamed anything controversial if you watch the show and follow it's narrative. Not saying ZoYaan can't happen, but IMO as per the narrative right now  - it won't.

P.S - I am not averse to it happening I though Vikbhi looked great together and they are both good actors!

Agree. Asad does not need to think that Ayaan/Zoya are in love. It can be that they are being secretive about something (a lot of options are available) and hence he is pissed in the promo.

As per what we are seeing right now, I don' see how he could possibly think Zoya loves someone else. Yes, it can be shown that Zoya is immature and trusts the wrong person or makes wrong decisions that Asad dislikes.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He's going to misunderstand thanks to this triangle track we are going to see. If he is insecure and Zoe  doesn't understand his feelings and is impulsive there will be some amount of lack of trust. He will most likely be swayed via Tanveer to believe the worst.

People need to calm down. Nothing about that promo screamed anything controversial if you watch the show and follow it's narrative. Not saying ZoYaan can't happen, but IMO as per the narrative right now  - it won't.

i think you are right

no one can make zoyaan look good to me...even if i am given to play zoya's role with my fav actor πŸ˜†
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rivya

<font color="#cc0099">He does not have to think that they are in love per se. What if he thinks that Zoya is with Ayaan on the whole NajRan thing when Imraan truth is out...u know...</font>
<font color="#cc0099">If there has to be a misunderstanding it can be about any stupid issue.</font>

I dont think it can be the love angle asad knows the sacrifices zoya made for
him. He understands her immaturity well and i feel rajveer will help her grow. Oishi emphasized asads judgement of rajveer so i feel asad wil be right about him and zoya will learn her lesson with an almost rape attempt. Also asad knows zoya put her life in danger for asad so i dont think he can misunderstand them being in love. Plus asad was the first one to recognize and tell ayaan he is in love with humera!
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Is it GM for you guys - Delena and Sujata? Same here...I think we need therapy for being on the forum at this hour..πŸ˜†πŸ€£ QH much?
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is it GM for you guys - Delena and Sujata? Same here...I think we need therapy for being on the forum at this hour..πŸ˜†πŸ€£ QH much?

hey rivyaπŸ€—
i surely need some therapy and holiday...last time when SR happened .. i went for  hiliday to get rid of that depression..i think one more holiday is comingπŸ˜†
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niki_12

I am leaning towards the second option of asad being mad at ayaan for revealing the truth because oishi mentioned that asya will grow thanks to this creepy guy! He is zoyas vikram shukla...i feel this will be zoyas wake up call and i think this rajveer will try to lure her and asads judgement will be right and she will become wiser post this!

I agree the promo in no way indicates zoyaan plus promos are just an indication we have had so many misleading ones including the one with gaffur at asads doot for example!

I am leaning towards the second one too. We'll see. As Ankie puts it  - I am waiting for the voiceover on the promo - though that probably will just confuse us more or titillate. πŸ˜†
delena90 thumbnail

Agree. Asad does not need to think that Ayaan/Zoya are in love. It can be that they are being secretive about something (a lot of options are available) and hence he is pissed in the promo.

As per what we are seeing right now, I don' see how he could possibly think Zoya loves someone else. Yes, it can be shown that Zoya is immature and trusts the wrong person or makes wrong decisions that Asad dislikes.

@blue - That's all I am saying. πŸ˜ƒ

delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_12

I dont think it can be the love angle asad knows the sacrifices zoya made for
him. He understands her immaturity well and i feel rajveer will help her grow. Oishi emphasized asads judgement of rajveer so i feel asad wil be right about him and zoya will learn her lesson with an almost rape attempt. Also asad knows zoya put her life in danger for asad so i dont think he can misunderstand them being in love. Plus asad was the first one to recognize and tell ayaan he is in love with humera!

I agree with this. Zoe needs to grow up. I feel like there is a rape attempt coming up in the near future.
delena90 thumbnail

Good morning...and yes just before work too πŸ˜†

Now and and late night is the only time I can come on. πŸ˜ƒ