Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok, to all eagerly awaiting..
Extremely sorry for not updating...
I have written the draft, so I'll be updating any time. The thing is, I want to update all the chapters at once, but am able to do only one, that too one in 10 days or so.
If Krsna gives me more avakash then maybe I might be able to do more.
Ok why bore you people...
You can expect the next Charana tomorrow!

Chapter 20: He Has Not Come!

Radha waited excitedly. This night was surely eventful. She looked at the moon, and was surprised. The moon was nearing the western horizon! Which meant in a few hours, it would be the Brahma Muhurta (around 4.00 am)!! Which meant that that the night would be over soon! Where was Krsna?

"Where is he, Vrinda?"
Vrinda didn't respond.
Radha looked at her friend and, in a flush of compassion, almost forgot about Krsna. Vrinda was dozing among the flower bed. Radha smiled at her priya sakhi. Despite being the presiding goddess of the forest, Vrinda had chosen to take a human form, just to serve her and Krsna. She had run as messenger for them all night! No wonder she was tired!

"Guess this Leela has to continue without Vrinda for time being..." Radha sighed. She recalled the purpose of the Leela. It was - "No Radhe! If some gandharva or rishi tries to eavesdrop?" she cautioned herself.

She closed her eyes...

The Rasa Festival had reached a state of Paramananda!
As the moon moved further along the horizon, Krsna smiled! He raised his flute and with a flush, played a melodious trill in Kambhoji! The gopikas looked at him in delight, and at once began -
"Agamagizhndilagum Nilavoli thanile Thanai marandhu Pullinam Koova
Ashaindaadi miga ishandodi varum nalam kaana oru manam naada
Tagumigu ena oru padam paada takita tadhimi ena natam aada
Kanru Pashuvinamum ninru pudai soozha enrum malarumukha iraivan kanivodu
- Kuzhaloothi Manamellam Kollai Konda Pinnum, Kurai Edhum Enakkedadi! Sakhiye!"

"Our hearts are at bliss under this moonlight, like the birds who gather around, forgetting everything else! When he dances and sings running, we eager to see his beautiful face! To sing the lyrics of a song, to dance to the tunes of it! As the Cows and calves graze around, that ever-smiling god pulls out his flute - and oh Sakhi! When he has thus stolen my heart, what more do I need?"

Radha blinked her eyes. She had just witnessed such bliss, it was hard to come out of her divine vision! But then, Krsna was in Bliss with the other gopikas! And that meant he wasn't coming!

Vrinda awoke. Radha gave her a nostalgic look, and Vrinda guessed it. "He is still in Rasa Leela, isn't he?"

"What is the use of waiting, Vrinda?! He has not come, the moon is bright in the sky, and here I am, waiting for him!
"I am simply tired of searching and waiting and searching and waiting! Kamadeva is relentlessly shooting arrows at me! What will I do without Krsna? I feel its better to just leave this body! Of what use is my youth and beauty if it doesn't please him? Of what use are my jewels if they do not charm his mind? Of what use are these flowers-" she pointed at her garden, "if I cannot worship him with them! Those gopikas are highly fortunate to be dancing with him tonight! Krsna is is not at all bothered! I offer my laments to his feet; at least then will he listen?!"

Vrinda sensed that Radha was losing her spirit. "Perhaps," she said, "It would help to describe what you just saw?"

"What I just saw? Oh, it was a delightful sight, Vrinda! Just listen, you'll feel exhilarated!" Vrinda listened, glad that at least her sakhi's mind was diverted.

"He is kissing Chandravali and applying the Kasturi mark on her face! Just like the rabbit-mark on the mon, her face glows with the Kasturi! That victorious Krsna is delighting the gopikas on the banks of Yamuna!
He is decorating all the gopikas hair with the Kuravaka flowers, and they look like deer in the dense jungle of the gopis' hair! He decorates their breasts with Kasturi, the gems on their body shining like the stars in the sky! On Padma's lotus like arm, he is tying an emarald bracelet!
On Rati-Manjari's waist, he is decorating it with a golden studded chain! On his chest, where Lakshmi Devi resides, the gopis are placing their hands stained with kumkum, thus looking like rubies on emerald!
Oh, anyone singing these glories of his will be relievd from all sins, Vrinda! When he enjoys with all the gopikas thus, my heart awaits his - wait, why am I waiting here in vain for him? He is enjoying with those gopikas!"

Ad once again, gloom descended on Radha.
Vrinda put her hand on her friend's shoulder, and Radha's eyes filled with tears.
"You don't understand Vrinda. He has special love for me! He loves me more than his own life! If he doesn't come, why should I live?
Any woman who looks at those lotus eyes, tender with compassion, does not feel pain. His voice is like nectar, cooling down our anger, and filling us with love! What in comparison is this breeze? Any woman who loves Krsna cannot be torn down by that ferocious God of Love! The moon can never compare to his cool feet, which always offer refuge to his devotees! His personality is like a rain-cloud, always showering his love on all! Ordinary clouds cannot even touch the border of the level of his love! The robes, he wears, of pure yellow colour, further beautify him! He is the most handsome in all the fourteen Lokas! Indeed, all his devotees delight in these descriptions! But I am so unfortunate that I can't even attain him! Of what use is this life to me?"

Radha wiped her tears and looked at the horizon. The moon was about to set. And Krsna was nowhere to be seen.

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 9 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hey, Write The Rest !!! I Want To Read ! Please Bhaiya !!!!!

And Yes, Congo For Becoming A Dazzler !!!!
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Hey, Write The Rest !!! I Want To Read ! Please Bhaiya !!!!!

And Yes, Congo For Becoming A Dazzler !!!!

Will do...
Just hope it works! This might be a long chapter!
And a slight peek for the exciting new chapter, which I don't know when will happen!
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I can fully understand the pain of Radha... if you love someone and if he does not come then we are hurt. But I guess Krishna must be testing Radha...may be it's his Leela.
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

And a slight peek for the exciting new chapter, which I don't know when will happen!

Ah ha at last...

Tvamasi mama bhushanam
Tvamasi mama jeevanam

Priye...Charu Sheele

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update. Beautifully described... Radha's viraha.. setting the stage for the next event. 
Chapter 21: Please go!

The moon finally reached the horizon. The night was about to be over. Radha's face was puffed up from crying all night. Her eyes were red, and her decorations were astray. She heaved a heavy sigh, and looked towards the Yamuna.

Krsna was walking to her. Majestically, like an elephant. With a radiant smile on his face, he was coming to please his greatest devotee, and his dearest gopika. He was coming to bless her.

Krsna put on his best smile as he walked towards his Pranapriya, his Radha, more dear to him than life itself. He imagined her joy and bliss as she would run to him and embrace him with her lotus arms. And He would comfort her and bless her.

He saw his Radha's face blush, as she excitedly beckoned Vrinda to look in his direction. Both the Devis had astonished looks on their face. Radha sprung up from her seat, and rushed to him. He opened his arms, ready to embrace her. But instead of hugging him, Radha stopped in front of him and gave him a look of anger.

Radha couldn't take it any longer. She had wept for him all night, and now, when the night was at its close, Krsna was just sauntering to her! All the feelings of joy were replaced by anger. She rushed to him. He opened his arms, as if to embrace her.

"So you have come at last, have you? After making me wait all night, you come here, and expect to be embraced?" she yelled. Krsna got a shock!

"But Radhe, I was thinking of you all night! I was just coming-"
"Be quiet! Enough with your false stories! I don not want to hear a single word from you! Oh Madhava, Oh lotus eyed one, please go back to whichever gopika you please! Having enjoyed with her all night, don't desert her now! Please go!"

Vrinda felt bewildered by Radha's rage. She ventured, "Sakhi, calm down! Krsna has just-"
"Oh, so now you tell me to calm down also! Just look at him standing there Vrinda! Without any shame, he is showing off his doings! Look at his lips, black with the kajal from some gopikas eyes! Its a nice decoration to his face, isn't it?"

"No Radhe, listen-"
"I am not listening to anything you say Krsna! Your body is covered with nail marks; maybe its a momento of your victory in a game between you and Chandravali! Oh and look at your chest! Red with kumkum! Why didn't you apply it all over you? Why only your chest?

I am suffering here from Kamadeva's arrows, and you were enjoying all night with the others! You could have at least taken another form and come to me, couldn't you? Instead you just enjoy with the women, showing your mind is as blemished as your body is with these 'decorations'!!

"You know, I have a thought, that you are wandering around just to inflict pain upon us gopikas! That is not surprising, for even in your infancy you killed a woman, Pootana!
And Vrinda, this is how he cheats his devotees! I don't want to see him! Please go away to your beloved Krsna! Don't come this way!"

And with that final note, Radha stormed off into the forest.
Krsna was devastated.
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 9 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh, You Don't Be Devastated Kanha !!!! Please, If You Don't Listen To Me I'll Cry !! ðŸ˜­