Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kalki Koechlin called 'Mentally Disturbed'

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Why is Kalki Koechlin Mentally Disturbed?

Kalki was dressed in a lehenga choli and came on the ramp and did a dance gig to entertain the audience. After which she walked out as quickly as she walked in. (Photo: Varinder Chawla)

Bollywood actress Kalki Koechlin is upset with designer duo Riddhi-Siddhi Mapxencar and DP jewellers for calling her 'mentally disturbed' at the Glamour Style Week 2013 on August 28.

According to reports, Kalki, who was the show stopper for the designers forgot to walk with the duo. This move of hers angered the designers and they called her mentally disturbed.

"After a 4hour wait in lehenga, jewellery make up they have the gall to call me mentally disturbed! Riddhi siddhi, dp designers shame on you!"

Kalki was dressed in a lehenga choli and came on the ramp and did a dance gig to entertain the audience. After which she walked out as quickly as she walked in.

Defending herself, Kalki further wrote:

Kalki Koechlin also blamed the event organisers saying: "Not seen a more disorganised show than #glamourstyleweek2013 where the organisers called me off the ramp when I'm the showstopper!"

Further to Kalki's dismay, her behaviour at the event was interpreted as a result of her reportedly troubled marriage with director Anurag Kashyap.

Rumours are that Kalki's marriage is going through a rocky patch because of Anurag Kashyap's growing closeness with his Gangs of Wasseypur actress, Huma Qureshi.

Meanwhile the deisgner duo distancing themselves form the who controversy said: "kalkikanmani jewellers were mighty pissed with you for not walking with them since they are the one to pay you for this show."

The designers tweeted: "It's a matter between you and them, please sort out with them... @kalkikanmani We are not interested to be a part of this charade and derive public attention for wrong reasons, thanks! Riddhi Siddhi."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Is it a norm for the show stopper to walk with the designers?

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Kalki Koechlin mentally disturbed for hubby Anurag Kashyap

It was rumored Kalki Koechlin and Anurag Kashyap's marriage hit the rocky patch after Anurag came closer to his Gang Of Wasseypur' actress Huma Qureshi. Though the couple kept their troubled marriage under wraps and did not divulge anything more, Kalki's disturbed state of mind at the Lakme Fashion Week where she walked as the showstopper for designer duo Riddhi-Siddhi Mapxencar speaks  up her disturbed mental condition.

"I'm Mentally Disturbed But Not Because Of My Hubby" " Kalki Koechlin

Actress Kalki Koechlin was labelled as mentally disturbed by celebrated fashion designer duo Riddhi-Siddi. The actress, who has previously worked with them in the Lakme India Fashion Week, teamed up with them again for the Glamour Style Week 2013 this time. Donning the role of showstopper, the actress not only flaunted the designs on the ramp, but did a little jig for the audiences. However, she seemed to have missed out on walking along with her designers as she was busily giving bytes to television channels.

Kalki Koechlin walks the ramp at Glamour Style Week 2013

The designers were enraged with her and hit her with a rather nasty remark by pointing out the media that Koechlin is mentally disturbed as her marriage with Anurag Kashyap is apparently falling apart!

Kalki did not take the mean remarks well and retorted back at them with her tweets. She tweeted, "After a 4 hour wait in lehenga, jewellery make up they have the gall to call me mentally disturbed! Riddhi siddhi, dp designers shame on you!Not seen a more disorganised show than glamour style week 2013 where the organisers called me off the ramp when I'm the showstopper!"

She further wrote, "Half of them wanted me to do interviews and other half wanted me to dance. And to think I was being so polite the whole time! No wonder actors turn into divas. That's the only language some people understand."

"By the way I am mentally disturbed but its certainly not because of my hubby," writes Kalki on her twitter page!

A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww every mistake you make is always related to marital problems, Isn't it?!! ye media wale bhi na...🤢
LillyBlanc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The only ones Mentally Disturbed are the so called "fashion designers" passing off the most ugliest clothes as high end "fashion''
Kalki is so UGLY! 
KRK is right about her:

Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan11u

For Kalki ji :-Bhooton saa chehra tera, Chudail si muskan hai, Rang roop tera dekh Kar, Bechaari Dayan bhi pareshaan hai.

Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Calling someone mentally disturbed?Shows how f**ked up is the life of some of these designers..they totally need treatment.
Originally posted by: Wave.

Calling someone mentally disturbed?Shows how f**ked up is the life of some of these designers..they totally need treatment.

🤢 they never called her mentally disturbed ðŸ¤¢ Kalki just saw this article:

and then she started spitting at the poor designers: They called me mentally disturbed ðŸ˜¡

But they didn't...the article writer is just wondering whether she is mentally disturbed because of her husband's cheating.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Men will have affairs and wife will be called mentally disturbed. ðŸ¤¬
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
:( Wat happened to Kalki,.
but she should have walked with the designers at the end..if she is the showstopper!! 

Also here's hoping someone, her director hubby wont make a story/movie on her life/. life bhatts did to his mentally disturbed GF