Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congrats on the new thread dear
update soon
waiting eagerly
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg im happy more than u dear ! Congratz for the new thread :)
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for new thread
maankipinky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi dear congrats 4 d new thread...😊
i hope this FF makes so many threads like this...😊
pls pls pls updt dear...
m eagerly waitng 4 d updt...😉
saarah96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread
update soon=]
the-crazy-girl thumbnail

sooorrryyy for this late update!

but this one is long 😉

thank youuu loootttsss for all your comments...I read them one by one by one by one and on my phone I re-read them one by one by one by one...

I love you alll from the bottom of my heart ❤️❤️❤️(do read the second note below too 😉)

Chapter 14

Khushi doesn't felt all confident when Raizada Mansion's door gets opened before her...

Arnav was the first one entering inside and he has to turn his head on her direction to gesture her to enter too...

All in the mansion speak luxury and wealth...

Khushi wanted to hide behind the familiar back of her husband...feeling worried and uncomfortable...when a woman...so gorgeous and elegant comes to them...

-Bahai!

The woman hugged Arnav tight...

Khushi could hear her sobs...she's missing her brother...maybe so much...

-Angel...it's ok...here I'm!

This is the first time; khushi could see his tender side, he could be nice but not at this level...and hearing  this soft tone of his voice was a revelation...

She stands like that mesmerized when both look at her all of sudden...

-is she...?

The woman doesn't have to complete her sentence that she has her answer:

-yes!

Arnav answered firmly...

-Bahai!

The woman was sad or angry or shocked...khushi couldn't understand...the only fact that she understands is that the woman has no intention to welcome her or to look into her side again...

-you always did what you have in mind and now?...what is your plan, bahai?...you think we will accept her here in between us?

Arnav seems tensed...

-HP!

He called frustrated...and the same servant who opens the door to them, appeared again...

-HP...you got the suitcases upstairs and you guide Mrs. Raizada to my room!

Arnav said looking at khushi...

HP obeyed but khushi doesn't follow...she kept looking at Arnav and his sister...

Khushi looked to the woman direction...

-Namaste!

She said trying to hold back her sob...

The woman seems to be sadder...khushi could see her tears...she seems to be sadder than her and without answering she just walked away as fast as she could...

Arnav followed his sister:

-Anjeli! Stop!...Anjeli...you could at least listen to me!

No option left to khushi but to follow the servant upstairs...

She's not welcomed here...that was evidence!

Arnav was now holding his sister's hands, he succeeded to calm her

-I can't believe this!...please let her go, bahai!

Anjeli insisted...

-no!

-she has nothing to do, you know?...her brother was the reason and she has nothing to do with this, do you understand?

-I know!

-so?...free her!...I can see she's more than sad and we...what about us?...we can't accept her between us!

-Anjeli! In the phone, you told me to come and you seem to forget about all this, you didn't talk once like that!

-I just wanted you to come back...We need you all here!

-and I'm here! Where is nani?...she doesn't know anything about Khushi right?

-I didn't tell her! She's upset only because of the way you married a girl without her presence, if she knows who the girl is, she will...

-enough!...no one will know about Khushi but me and you!

-alright but...

-it's our secret!

-I have many questions in my mind!

-I will answer all your questions but I need to see someone, first!

Anjeli smiles all of a sudden:

-she's sleeping in her room!

In the other side...alone in his room...khushi sobbed like a kid...hiding her face in between her hands...when she heard baby's sobs...so near...

Khushi stopped crying to hear carefully...

The sounds coming from a near room...

Khushi doesn't know what to do...she hesitates for a second and then she opens the door...and she listen again carefully...soft sobs of a baby...

No one in the mansion seems to hear  the baby crying...

All the doors were closed...but khushi knows that the sounds are coming from the room next to Arnav's room...she opens the door discretely when she comes face to face with an angelic face...

A pair of black innocent teary eyes...curly black hair...a so sweet face with chubby cheeks...

A little angel sitting in the middle of the bed and surrounded by so many pillows...looks up at her the moment she opened the door...

Mesmerized and surprised...khushi looks at the baby girl...and this one looks at her with the same curiosity...

The baby stopped crying suddenly...looking at khushi...

-hi...baby...

Khushi said softly...

And...

Oh...what a smile...the baby smiled to her and only two small tooth appeared to khushi...and with her  small hands up, the baby was trying to persuade khushi to lift her up in her arms...

-oh my god, you're so sweet...baby!

Khushi smiled ear to ear...

And the little girl smiles to her the more...agitated, she wanted to khushi to lift her...

Khushi doesn't resist anymore...she lifts the baby in between her arms...

-are you smiling to me?

Like to answer her...the baby starts making some joyful sounds...

-it's ok, now?...right?

-aaa...mmm

-oh yes?

-aggg...aaa...

Her little hands holding khushi's dupatta tight and khushi holds her tight against herself...

This little baby was enough to make her feel happy...she's warm, soft and smelling so good...that babies smell that khushi adores...

-do you know that you're so sweet?

-aaa...

Again her joyful sounds that she made...

Khushi giggled...

-what are you doing here?

Khushi heard a voice and she turned to discover a lady standing there in the level of the door...

-and who you are?

-I'm...I'm...the wife of Arnavji and...I heard this little baby crying so...I come to see...

-I'm his nani but he doesn't tell me about this marriage!

The lady says it all angry and keeps looking at khushi only...

Khushi kept the baby on the bed and runs to take a blessing from the old lady...but the lady refuses...

Because of this gesture, khushi felt broken inside...she couldn't hide her sadness anymore...she cried before the lady like there is no tomorrow...

-I'm...sorry...sorry...this wasn't my fault...(sobs)...

Khushi holds her ears before the old lady...

-enough...enough...you're making my bacha crying too...

The lady expression softened like by magic...as khushi and the little baby are crying same time now...

-my bacha refuses to see anyone crying!

Khushi turned back to hold the little one in her arms and tried to calm her...and when she looks up, she saw Arnav and his sister coming...

The three are now looking at her: Arnav, his sister and his nani...

She's feeling awkward...she hugged the baby girl closer to her...

Arnav took a deep breath and Anjeli was about to run and takes little Mahi from Khushi's hands but she couldn't...

After all...

Khushi was her bua...

This one thought made Anjeli notices the way Mahi is accepting Khushi's hold...

It's not all the time that Mahi let any stranger held her this way...

Same thought came across Arnav's head...

The sight of the baby and the bua holding each other so close made him silent, emotional...

Khushi doesn't know that Mahi is actually her brother's daughter...

And then a so strong joyful cry from little Mahi made all of them looks at her...

Yes...

She finally finds out about Arnav presence and she gestured her little hand to him to come and lift her...

-oh...you!

Arnav looks at his little pumpkin...and without thinking so much; he leaned and kissed her cheek...

She protested ...she wanted him to lift her...

-Avvv...Av...

Knowing very well his name...she tried her best wanting to go to him...And when he takes so much time to lift her...she joined her lips together, showing she's not happy...she's pouting...she wants her mamu...

Arnav smiles and then he takes her from khushi's arms...

-hello...hello naughty pumpkin!

Mahi knowing very well that Arnav smiles and talks are for her...she agitated her whole body...and giggled looking at her mamu...

She hugged his head...snatching his hair joyfully...

Arnav gave her kisses everywhere...in her cheeks, her arms and her little tummy...

-missing you...missing you my baby!

Khushi has tears on her eyes...this time not because of her pain but because that was really emotional...

After all that wasn't that bad...

The first meeting with the in laws...

Yes...all are looking at her like she was some alien but she imagined the worst...

The food was more than yummy and was served by HP and another man who was the chef...but khushi was barely touching her food...

My god...

This home has a chef too...khushi thought...

Here...There is not only Anjeli ji who was Arnav's sister and Nani ji and Miss sweet Pumpkin: Mahi living in this huge mansion but there is also Arnav's mami and mama and his cousin Akashji and Akashji' wife: Payal ji...all are living there too...

Whenever khushi felt worried because of the eyes looking and staring at her, she looked down at her plate...or she looked at little Mahi that Arnav kept protectively on his lap...

He lets her mess with his plate with a satisfied smile...

She could put all her hand on his curry and the only thing he does is to wipe her hand and kissed her palm...

-you want to taste that? Right?

She looked at him with an innocent smile but she again put her fingers inside his plate and then puts it inside her mouth and sucked it...

Khushi couldn't retain her smile...

Arnav noticed it and he looked at her...she's sitting right in front of him...he's glad that no one of his family had talked to her in a wrong way...

He's satisfied that Nani doesn't over react at his fast and sudden marriage...he knows that she will talk to him...she will maybe punish him...but she has no right to talk with Khushi about this!

But for this moment, the atmosphere is calm...

Mahi presence was a blessing...all the family is crazy about her, including khushi...

She's looking amazed...

After that silent lunch...

Khushi doesn't know what to do...

All the family left the dining table...leaving her along but she's not alone...

Arnav with Mahi are there still playing with one apple...

-what are you waiting for to finish your plate?

he asked suddenly making khushi look at him...

-I have enough!

-you don't even touch any food!

-I taste it

-and so? If you didn't like it, then...

-it's delicious!

-so, eat it!

-I...I have no appetite!

-I don't want to argue for now! Eat your lunch and then come to the room!

He said with a normal tone not to make pumpkin cry...and stands up...

Khushi tried to eat a little bit and then she followed him...

She knows the way to his room...and she enters without knocking...

Arnav was lying in the bed while Mahi was also there next to him but playing with some of his stuffs: his car keys, his mobile and some files...

He was closing his eyes but when he felt khushi presence, he opens them...and then closes them again...

Khushi comes closer from them and sits in the bed...

She felt suddenly Arnav's hand pulling her against his chest...and was forced to lay down...

so close to him...

Note: so?

how was the first meeting with the Raizada Family?

not so bad!

Anjeli knows about Khushi identity but not the others!

the other members of the family are not talking to khushi because of the sudden marriage...they are not talking to Arnav too...

and now...

tell do you start liking Mahi?????😆...she's cute...and thanks to her, things are getting calm and Arnav is a different man...😆😉😃and by the way something changed about Arnav's emotions towards Khushi!!! you will discover that in future updates!

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg mahi is damn cute ! Raizadas r nt that bad ! They r oky ! Mamu and mahi bondin is soo cute ! Waiting for ArHi scene
aridj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I didn't get the change in Arnav's emotion ,I like the new coming the little mahi ohh sooo cute and with khushi they will make une Bonne combination  . S she her bua  happy for the little one but for khushi I can feel her worried  and hopefull sentiment .
C.etait une tres Bonne partie I,will wait for next to see how Arnav will make it with hi wify 
Tks darling ' missed u SSS much
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congratulation on new thread dear...