Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

We define Passion - Rishbala

alonsomania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

"jo khel kismat khel rahi hai..use main bhi khelna chahta hon.. jo kahaani khatam nahi huwi..usse  umar bananaa chahta hon..tumhare aur mere haaton ki  lakeron ko mitana chahta hon.."

Who knew that these lines uttered by Rk would turn into reality someday.. Who knew that the game the destiny was playing with Rk and Madhu would turn upside down.. Who knew that yes, indeed their story would become eternal someday.. who knew that they would really be able to eradicate those lines of destiny on their palms, which indeed gave them the ooportunity to meet each other but not exactly the way they ever thought they would meet their soulmates...He eradicated those lines ..but unknowningly they created new ones too..

Passsion... It does not define Rishbala, rather Rishbala defines Passion...

Rk always knew that destiny is bringing him and madhu face to face somehow..he didnt know the reason behind it at that time.. But definitely he knew that when he and Madhu stand on one ground something great happens..something irresistible happens..as if the ground itself pulls them in front of each other.. as if the nature itself wants them to stand infront of each other..  if they are not the definition of Passion..then what else is??

As Rk himself said to Madhu, when he first offered her to marry him :

"Aag toh tab lagthi hai..jab tum aur mein amne samne hote hain..'

They definied Passion when they met each other for the first time,

They defined passion when Rk made her sculpture ( its not ordinary  to make  a sculpture of someone's face, when u merely saw them once.. but this emphasized that indeed "her face..her voice"  has been imprinted on his mind on his soul..agreed  that reasons were different at that time but still she was imprinted on his heart),

They defined passion when they hated each other,

They defined passion when they loved each other,

They defined passion when they were separated from each other ( Truly defining it  in this phase),
They defined finally "the passion" when they finally confessed to each other by officially ending the "Prem game"...

And now once again they are redefining 'The Passion", as just in yesterday's episode Rk said:

" aaj se hum ek doosare se itna pyaar karien ge..ke Kismat ko bhi hume alag karne mein Takleef hogi..ek doosare ko itna pyaar dein ke hum ji utein.."

Now they dont need any destiny..or any lines of destiny to bring them in front of each other.. coz now they stand beside each other..not in front of ecah other.. now they hold each other's hands..not trying to eradicate the paths which led them to each other.. 

Just as Rk said beautifully wih a lot of faith in his words for his love:

"kehte hain agar haathon ke lakirein adhuri ho toh mohabbat puri nahi hoti..par ho agar haathon mein ek pyaara sa haath,toh lakiroon ki zaroorat nahi hoti"

Thanks a lot for reading,
Do like it if u really enjoyed reading it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Share ur beautiful views too,
Loads of love,
Samara๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S. I wanted to thank @PrittB fror this post coz i guess i got my inspiration after watching her beautiful VM today "Aur ho".๐Ÿ˜ณ

and yes sorry guys i will be  a bit busy for sometime in the upcoming 2 weeks, coz my studies are gonna resume soo yeah, i wont be able to make posts for sometime, but i would make posts as soon as i get time๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Edited by alonsomania - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Samara, I seriously can't love and appreciate your posts enough! Just loved everything you wrote and trust me it's exactly how I saw it and felt when I first saw these scenes! Thanks for putting it all in such beautiful way. 

I will really miss your posts when you will be away. Best of luck for studies. 

alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

Samara, I seriously can't love and appreciate your posts enough! Just loved everything you wrote and trust me it's exactly how I saw it and felt when I first saw these scenes! Thanks for putting it all in such beautiful way.

I will really miss your posts when you will be away. Best of luck for studies.

Awww thank you so much dearest Maria ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... and trust me I cant thank you enough!! U r always there, appreciating and loving my posts.. this is what I want.. I just do this efort of making the posts to make u lovely people happy and in return I am happy coz u guys lovethem, and its a pleasure for me to share my thoughts on Rishbala ๐Ÿ˜ณ .

Thanks alot Maria for ur sweet wishes, I need them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
May God always bless u dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Once again very beautifully expressed๐Ÿ‘.  Loved the way you tied the past to the present...it's almost like coming a full circle and making a new start.  Passion, thy new name is Rishbala...Ahaan!

Good Luck with your studies...will look forward to some more beautifully expressed thoughts when you come back.
Edited by blacklambo - 10 years ago
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: blacklambo

Once again very beautifully expressed๐Ÿ‘. Loved the way you tied the past to the present...it's almost like coming a full circle and making a new start. Passion, thy new name is Rishbala...Ahaan!

Thank you so much for ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ , I m really glad that as u loved it .. and I loved what u said, its cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Passion, thy new name is Rishbala...Ahaan! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks a lot for ur good wishes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, and I will try my best to make good posts if possible very soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by alonsomania - 10 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 once again very lovely post  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Once again lovely post Samara ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘
rogue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bang on your post...truly rishbala define passion...awesome post yaar...๐Ÿค—
raj80 thumbnail
beautiful post Samara...
Passsion... It does not define Rishbala, rather Rishbala defines Passion...
loved this line and agree with it
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautiful post.  Just loved it.  Just want to thank you for all the efforts that you put in to make this beautiful post.