Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Oyster

Drish did you get the Tweet I sent you?

Yes! It was fine and I replied too .. check your mentions // the '@ connect' thing on the homepage.
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Drish... I can't see any tweets including mine regarding the poster when I go to Anuj's profile. The last tweet is by himself about his movie. Is that "normal"?
-Drishti- thumbnail

Drish... I can't see any tweets including mine regarding the poster when I go to Anuj's profile. The last tweet is by himself about his movie. Is that "normal"?

LOL yes yes! When you go to his profile you only see tweets that's HE has tweeted .. not any tweets that he has been sent.
Oyster thumbnail
Ohhh acha.. yeh twitter bhi naa! Hope he replies to our tweets! At least to one of our tweets so that we know he saw it! i mean he sure will but his comment...
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sonya you have Twitter now too ? ðŸ˜² Wait can you give it to me somehow ? I want to follow you :P

And I hope Anuj sees our tweets *crosses fingers*
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Do we tweet the URL or do you have a link to the poster that we can use... please give the same...
Oyster thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Do we tweet the URL or do you have a link to the poster that we can use... please give the same...

I don't think there's a URL. You have to save the poster and then attach it to your twitter message.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think there's a URL. You have to save the poster and then attach it to your twitter message.

OK done!
Oyster thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

Sonya you have Twitter now too ? ðŸ˜² Wait can you give it to me somehow ? I want to follow you :P

And I hope Anuj sees our tweets *crosses fingers*

Sure Vaish my user id is @Oyster086 

Oh Oh I am becoming popular now! Jokes apart, I created this twitter ID just for this purpose. I was planning to delete it but then decided to keep it until SI's bday cuz Drish would want us to trend a Bday message for SI too. 
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha followed you :P Mine's SanzSomerholic :) And you're popular already ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤— I don't even use Twitter very much either, will use it for Sanz's bday and today ðŸ˜³