-Sakshi enjoys playing a mother-

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Sakshi Tanwar, Priya of Bade Achhe Lagte Hai recently turned mother to a teenager (Aanchal Munjal) in the show. While most actors would have second thoughts about playing an older character, Sakshi says she really doesn't mind. She says, For me playing any character is challenging. In my very early years on TV, in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, I played mother to grown up actors.
For an actor she/he must do justice to any role they are playing, no matter how young or old the character is.

She may have aged on screen but the actress continues to be one of the most popular faces on TV and with that comes a crazy fan following. She reveals, I love what I do and I still have the same passion that I had when I took to acting, even though it has been almost two decades.
However, the only change is that now I have a lot of my fans and viewers who support me and shower their love on me. It is actually their love that has brought me this far in the show business.
There are several memories about my fans but this one really amazes me. There are these three fans of mine who have been collecting my photographs and articles, information about me, over the years and they have made albums and sent it to me as well. There was another young fan who was there at a large gathering where I was also present rushed to meet me with a tiny baby in her arms. In her enthusiasm to meet me, in the crowd, she almost dropped her baby . I thought that was crazy .

Besides her TV commitments keeping her busy is her film Mohalla Assi.

Speaking about it she says, I play Savitri, a simple woman who is the wife of a Sanskrit pandit, played by Sunny Deol. I am really looking forward to the release of that film.
Edited by -purnima- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs...
She is the best...
A very proud fan of urs...
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Thanks 😃

😃  😃  😃

😃  😃   😃   😃 😃 😃  😃

😃 😃 😃   😃 😃  Going  😃   😃 Good 😃   😃   😃
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that's so sweet

TFS
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing, she really knows her craft well, we all luv you❤️
Bhabhi36 thumbnail

She will also enjoy playing Video-games.
I recommend Plants and Zombies.

Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs...
She is the best...
Sakshiram thumbnail
V r really proud to her fans,love u lot sakshi mam