Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Aj to guru ji k shabd sun k ankhon me ansoo aa gaye 😭 itne dino tk kaha chupa kr rakhe the itni tarife? Dekho un k shabdo ka kamal, chot me b pratap kamal kr raha tha. Guru ji rocked today :D
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

Aj to guru ji k shabd sun k ankhon me ansoo aa gaye 😭 itne dino tk kaha chupa kr rakhe the itni tarife? Dekho un k shabdo ka kamal, chot me b pratap kamal kr raha tha. Guru ji rocked today :D

Haa qa?? I toh missed today's episode but koi gul nahi me repeat me dekh lungi... πŸ˜ƒ

Lungi se yaad aya... Yaar @Pari tumne toh khush khabri de di...
Guru ji praised Pratap ⭐️

Ab toh "LUNGI DANCE " banta hai yaar ispe... Matlab mein toh naachunfi aaj...
Aakhir kar Guru ji supported Pratap... Bas yahi sunna tha Mujhe ..
Chalo me toh naach rahi hu , aa jao sab [:D/]

"Mucho ko thoda round ghumake,
Anna k jaisa chasma lagake,
Coconut me lassi mila ke,
Aa jao sare mood bana ke...

All the Pratap fans,
Dont miss by chance...

Lungi dance, lungi dance, lungi dance..."

πŸ₯³
Pari117 thumbnail
Maine to dekh lia episode, though timing odd thi, but managed πŸ˜‰ pr tum pakka repeat dekh lena, its awesome episode, sach me rona aya aj to guruji k shabd sun k.. Btw epi kyu miss kia aj? Bhatiyani ne starting me hi mood kharab kr dia by her evil mind 😑 but mai to lungi dance monday ko krungi jab pratap is chunauti ko jeet lega aj to *whistle whistle* moment tha. Guruji ne dil garden garden kr dia :D
cherryberry293 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

Maine to dekh lia episode, though timing odd thi, but managed πŸ˜‰ pr tum pakka repeat dekh lena, its awesome episode, sach me rona aya aj to guruji k shabd sun k.. Btw epi kyu miss kia aj? Bhatiyani ne starting me hi mood kharab kr dia by her evil mind 😑 but mai to lungi dance monday ko krungi jab pratap is chunauti ko jeet lega aj to *whistle whistle* moment tha. Guruji ne dil garden garden kr dia :D

Arey bahar gayi thi re , isi liye I missed it πŸ˜”
Bhatiyani Aur bhangar plans ko maaro goli...

Ohhh abhi Pratap nahi jeeta qa??? Toh even i will save my LUNGI DANCE 4 Monday...

Aaj me bhi *whistles* bajati hu ... πŸ‘
Pari117 thumbnail
Nahi yar aj nahi jeeta pratap, jeet jata h tab bhi problem h, jeetne k bad mewar ka flag uthayega to blast hoga... Shams khan ki chaal hai sab 🀒 ye log khushi k mauke pr b khush hone nahi dete. Aur most importantly som ki jaan ko khatra h :( bahut problems h, pr kisi tarah sab sai ho jaye.. Pratap jeet jaye, som bach jaye.. Fir dhinka chika aur lungi dance
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL. 
Well I thought the guru ji was characterized like Mr. Miyagi from the Karate Kid movie. In that movie, Mr. Miyagi made the main character do useless things like waxing a car and stuff but in the end it was revealed that those useless things were actually quite useful because it was teaching Daniel the right hand movements or something. 

I agree tho, I think they lost that point. Guru ji seems like a tyrant. It feels like he really doesn't want to be a teacher LOL. And he purposely picks on Pratap, which I guess I can understand because as King Pratap he needs to be prepared for rude behaviour and stuff. 
cherryberry293 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

LOL.

Well I thought the guru ji was characterized like Mr. Miyagi from the Karate Kid movie. In that movie, Mr. Miyagi made the main character do useless things like waxing a car and stuff but in the end it was revealed that those useless things were actually quite useful because it was teaching Daniel the right hand movements or something.

I agree tho, I think they lost that point. Guru ji seems like a tyrant. It feels like he really doesn't want to be a teacher LOL. And he purposely picks on Pratap, which I guess I can understand because as King Pratap he needs to be prepared for rude behaviour and stuff.

Same pinch @lovelg_lady, even I connected it wid Mr. Han & Karate kid πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
atominis thumbnail
I had the same thoughts as you TM!😊
It is only in the last two episodes of this show that I have started feeling the guru is behaving like a guru! The way he motivated Pratap in ME was ideally what a true guru ought to do.😊

I know gurus were strict and pushed their disciples to extreme limits to make them tougher and to teach them to deal with any kind of situations. But this guru was rarely shown himself teaching and training disciples. 😲Or saying a word of gyan or motivation! Rather he was hell bent on punishing them and deconstructing their self concept!

Probably, who knows? The strategy to deconstruct disciples' sense of self was there to make way for new person that was to be shaped and moulded by the guru. 

All that was shown till now was guru looking sternly at others and breathing fire at everyone be it disciples or their parents or his own sevaks and assistants!

I hope he is shown in a better light from now on, especially now that he has identified Pratap's weaknesses and the difficult circumstances around him (with everyone conspiring against him).