IPKKND-EBP: Episode Discussion Thread+Live Updates-DT Note-Pg134 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Angie12

Hari/Sonia,  this is only the first episode.  They used it to just establish the basic characteristics of two lead characters.  Also they are showing a big contrast between the two.  

They are trying to attract audience to this time slot that is not a prime slot.  So they have to show a fast paced show.  Also, it takes a while to establish characters and side characters.  Here they are showing Aastha an open character and hence her family is revealed.  Shlok is the closed one and there is mystery about the mother and the father. 

@Misti:  That was an interesting point about Shlok's mother.  First of all, she did not seem to have any motherly feelings the way she was reacting to Shlok.  Then you brought a good point that if she knows Shlok's respect for the father, why was there a need to remind him of that.

Till now have not shown about her mother,s attitude towards Shalok , she rang him but he did not answered.. Then she used his father,s phone to talk ,just an excuse of reminding him .
I liked the Shalok who was breathing out the fire ,as i always liked him in intense roles with suppressed anger or hurt . Liked the girl also who is opposite to Shalok , but not submissive .But i think the glimpses of that past , looked to be someone older , lets see as the story unfolds .
who is going to give LU?? here??
Aastha(A) gets a bad dream of Shlok (S)and he is remembering a laugh as he is jogging

All pool up who ever wants to give a live update

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
OMG!! i reached home on time..i will be able to catch up now..off to watch the epi
A womans laugh and  a shout by Shlok and he shouts Lara (I think) his faithful PA reminds he has to GO TO HIS FATHERS PLACE was he also running behind Shlok says no one needs to remind him Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
Again a meeting of S and A and flashback scene and a rude S drops her case walks on the scattered items they are in train A plans to teach him a lesson what is a ferrari owner doing in trainπŸ˜† Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
Originally posted by chalhov

Again a meeting of S and A and flashback scene and a rude S drops her case walks on the scattered items they are in train what is a ferrari owner doing in trainπŸ˜†

@bold...i am wondering the same thing πŸ€£ i guess bhaade ki thi...real owners took it back..it was only for episode 1 I guess πŸ˜†
ferrari ki mystery solved now πŸ€£
His car had a breakdown so he is here with anger sitting in a general compartment sitting among the women he hates A is angry planning revenge talking to her friend All women are complaining about him to A  and she comes and asks him why he made them all fight and tells she will see that she gives him back as good as she got  Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
Mother seems a cleanliness fanatic and scolds someone probably HER DIL and preparing for some function/puja . In train TC comes some tussle missed out a bit probably S does not have a ticket and A adds some oil to fuel
Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago