Arshi OS: my best friend Brother part 2 pg 3

Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Arshi OS: My Best Friend Brother

This OS is called My Best Friend Brother I wanted to name this OS My Best Friend Brother because it is about my favorite cousin and my best friend/ future sister Love Story This is their marriage gift from me to them hope you who ever read it and will fell in love with their love story as other people did

NO PROOFREAD

Character:

1.      Arnav Singh Raizada: as My cousin

2.      Khushi Gupta: as my best friend/ future sister in law

3.      Anjali Singh Raizada: as (guess who) of course ME!!!

Facebook Lover:

The screen of khushi Mac was open on Arnavs profile as Always who happen to be khushi best friend Anjali older brother. And her crush since childhood.Arnav was one year senior to khushi she still remember how he use to protect her and Anjali in High School (HS) he was a quiet guy... doesn't talk to girl and the girl they can do anything for just his one glance he was good in everything he did in sports and studies he was a perfect son, brother, friend, and khushi knew one day he will be a perfect husband. She didn't know since when she fell for Arnav Singh Raizada. And not to show her feeling she started to act if she hate him like   but Anjali found out and she did something yesterday which took khushi breath

FlashBack: (khushi POV)

Anjali and khushi came to Anjali house after school and was going to Anjali room when khushi bump to Arnav. Arnav quickly grab khushi waist to save her from falling. They both are lost in to each other without noticing Anjali who had smirk o her face... she know about them since childhood  even since they both didn't  know about their feeling. Anjali just hope they both confess or else she will force them to confess by locking the door (actually I thought that) they still didn't know when Anjali took their picture because they were still in their lalaland. Anjali had to cough to bring them back from their lalaland

Anjali: if you done with your eye lock Can we go now khushi

Khushi: (fake anger) it is you brother fault (point to the Arnav) he didnt see where he is going I don't know what his problem  is.

Arnav: (smirk) ha so It was my fault that I didn't see you but what about you , you too have eyes when didn't you see that I am coming

Khushi: (embarrass) I was

Arnav: (smirk) do even try. I know I am really hot which make you forget everything

Khushi : ( in mind) hell ya (out loud) you know what! Whatever

Khushi grab anjali hand and took her to anjali room... where arnav stood at the hall way with smirk watching khushi go with anger on her cute small nose...

Khushi went in Anjali room and just jump to bed with anger..

Khushi: (to Anjali) God I hate you brother

Anjali: (smirking) No you don't

Khushi: (confuse) excuse me

Anjali: (smiling) stop pretending like you hate my brother. I know how much you love him.

Khushi: (shock) how did you know..

Anjali: simple, the way you both act god everyone know I cant believe you fell for my brother ... and you know what

Khushi: what

Anjali: I will help you

Khushi: (excited) how

Anjali: I know you stalk bhai on Facebook add him

Khushi: (shock) No way It will look really bad what he will think

Anjali: it is better than stalking him what if he come to know

Khushi: I am stalking him since I am 14 and he doesn't know anything how he will come to know now

Anjali: (in light voice khushi didn't hear) O darling you don't even know...what is going to happen  to you...

Khushi went to get something from kitchen, leaving her phone. Anjali saw khushi facebook is open and send a Friend Request to arnav with smirk on her lips

(Flashback)

(Arnav POV)

Arnav was with his friends when his phone buzzed he quickly unlocked it and check it was a friend request from KHUSHI GUPTA. Arnav was shock to receive a friend request from her. He felt hand on his shoulder, it was NK (my brother best friend/my second favorite bro)... his best friend

NK: dude, you receive friend request from bhabhi-ji Accept

Arnav: what do you think that your bhabhi ji will send me friend request. and  I will never accept it.  I was waiting for this day since she was 14 years when she start fall for me

NK: I cant believe she stalks you on Facebook since is 14 year old and she didn't even know you know she stalks to you.

Arnav: all thank to Anjali she know her password so it is easy for her to see who your bhabhiji stalk

N, K: so when are propose her

Arnav: tomorrow ,she will get the best proposal from her best friend brother...

Precap: there is a girl who love me since she was 14 year old ... without ask me to love her back <3

SHOULD I CONTINUE OR NOT..I know it is really bad but just want to write something that happen to me in real life. DO TELL ME HOW IT WAS. GOOD OR BAD!!!!!! Will wait for your opinion.  

BUDDY me for more Updates...

PART 2 

LINK:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3714489?pn=3"> part 2

Edited by Apeter - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Really really interesting concept.
Plzzz continue.
Natasha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice concept
khushi stalking arnav on FB..
loved it
do continue soon
FromTheAshes thumbnail
its nice...
continue soon
ll..Gungun..ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Definitely continue...
This is very cute...
Would love to read the proposal...
dolly477 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesome os continue soon...
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thnxx for d pm,loved d update. Amazingly good. Cudnt be more bettr. Dis is just fab. Excellent strt. So sweet. Keep updating.
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww so cute nxt chp sooon..:)
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
it is so cute..do continue it
niya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
awesome sweetie..