CID Nikhil Ki Jung Epi 999 aired on Sept 7, 2013 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
i love pankaj...phew for intervention between ..you know what ..
Another orphan in team...after Daya and Purvi...all are adopted kids or from orphanages!
Ajay Nagrath is a good actor...his reaction to laash in car and how he sent Nik off...very natural acting...😊
Hprrible !!!! Is ekta kapoor the producer ??? Am ii watching a sooraj baratya film or a K soap ???

Ishq waala love ???? Cheee ...

And upar se Nikhil ne toh mamta episode ka bhi record tod diya !!! Nikhil adopted son from kachre ka dibba ...

Im hating this episode already ...

The climax will have Nikhil singing "Tu kini achhi hai .. pyari pyari hai ... oh Maaa..."

CID kitni gareebi mein jee rahi hai !!
exactly ..i genuinely like pankaj..thanks to Ajay sir for not making pankaj annoying..
Every where it's shreya with daya sir:(and that starting bureau scebe was irritating. ..is she a cop or what? ?
That's why I don't like pairing up cops...it spoils the atmosphere!
Maybe for the 1000th episode, FW will show a dream sequence where Shreya dreams that she runs wearing a chiffon saree in the arms of Daya amongst Swiss mountains ...a la Rajashri or Yashraj style Edited by benhur - 10 years ago
Ufff...emotional kar diya...Nik has participated in boxing to win money for his mom...!!!
Ooiii Nikhil zyda glycerine mat use karo...agggee ke episodes mein bohot zaroorat hain team ko! ðŸ˜›