CID Episode 996 Aankhon ki Anhoni(August 30, 2013) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with GD. The case was pretty good. I watched it and I liked it quite a bit. Excellent pacing, a somewhat good team distribution, and the case didn't have too many loopholes. Would give it a 3.
A truly pretty decent case after a long time👏. And the two culprit guy other than Makrand are shown after many days. Must say these two acted well👍🏼. The reason behind the crime and storyline along with direction is praiseworthy👏. Loved Abhi sir's concern for Salunkhe sir😳. "sir aap thik hai yehi hamare liye bahut bari baat hai".. Sounds very pleasant from Abhi sir. He rocked even in short screenspace⭐️. What a pose of seating in sofa at Taxi office😳. Cap maker please take a proper snap😊. Thank God Daya sir this time was not surrounded by some people😛. After a long time saw his loving, freshning smile at the end😳😳. Loved his interaction with the little boy⭐️⭐️. Vikas sir asusual managed a long screen time with his excellent acting👏. One thing I must say, Pankaj is really improving day by day👍🏼. Liked how he cared for Salunkhe sir😊. Acp sir's hyperness to Nikhil was unnecessary. He could have make him understand politely😊. Don't know why the softness of Acp sir is lost nowadays. Lady cops totally Ms. Indias 👎🏼 . Attack on Salunkhe sir is realistic but Tji fainting🤢 😡 was absolutely not needed. Agreed totally with Vis di and Dada. Thank God No A-T scene for that was included😛. A 3 from me today👍🏼. PS: Cap maker, please take much snaps of Daya sir smiling at end😳 as you can😳.Edited by ANGELICEYES - 10 years ago

@ANGELEYES... Nice Review Baccha...👏

@SHERYA, ANJI, PINKPEARL, ANGELEYES... Thank You so much...😳
Originally posted by gadhadada

<font color="#6600ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@ANGELEYES... Nice Review Baccha...👏</font>

<font color="#6600ff" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@SHERYA, ANJI, PINKPEARL, ANGELEYES... Thank You so much...😳</font>
Aww.. Thank you and welcome Dada😳.
Alright , its an okay episode. That's all. Some scenes were not needed in the episode. 
Originally posted by gadhadada

Ufff wat a Relieving sigh I took... after almost 3 weeks I watched CID and wat a Brillient case...👏👏
Excillent Suspence either got the CULPRIT after MOHIT kidnapped...😉
SALUNKHY Sir accident was Fabulous, Caring of baray BHAI and RAJAT Sir...👏😳
wat an Actor VIKAS Sir is, very Original...⭐️👏
BHAI at peak of Invisibility and I loved it, now a days I want to GHAYEB Him atleast from some people...😆😉
ACP Sir Karak Dant to NIKHIL was Good but little Dragged...
TJI Unconcious scene was Unnecessory... was there No Security or Access, koi bhi Munh Utha kr Forensic lab mein Ghuss sakta hy...😲
the case was Crisp and somehow Concrete...👏👏
Very Apt scene with pace and Good Editing this time...👏👏
Except MAKRAN lappy which was opened by RAJAT Sir without password was Odd and without using Gloves...😕
Realy Really Relaxing Epi...👏👏👏

Agreed GD.. Just what I wanted to say..😃
Fine episode...the culprit was so predictable. ...