Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KARAN888

Chotu is a school drop out  basically an illiterate πŸ˜†  

So were Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs...but they all exceled in what they did...just like Aamir😎
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i don't know abt his education level...but yes i do know he is a state level badminton player...if i am not mistake...i hope i am right...

well the ones i know and read who are highly qualified is SRK...Amisha Patel...Ranveer Singh...i only know abt this 3...others i am clueless...
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni_ka_sajna

πŸ˜† i dunno how people can even like or admire an illiterate guy? πŸ€ͺ

just watch an interview of his and u can notice he doesn't even know how to talk or what to talk about anything.. he's like totally blank.. such a dull and boring personality πŸ˜† .. i mean even salman's interviews are interesting atleast he does make u laugh at his sillyness he's got some personality.. but this guy is such a waste πŸ€£

πŸ˜† that is why i dont like this star kids  all born with a silver spoon,doesnt know what the hell is going on around them,no education,nothing they are just there because of their family connections πŸ€’ Bollywood= Nepotism 

Chotu is sexy and has the total package.  πŸ˜‰
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveProfusion

Chotu is sexy and has the total package.  πŸ˜‰

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: blue-ice

So were Bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs...but they all exceled in what they did...just like Aamir😎

i just wonder did Raj Kapoor... Dilip Kumar...Dev Anand...Rajesh Khanna...Dharmendra...AB SR...Anil Kapoor got this honour...since they have contributed so much for indian cinema...infact they started the trend of indian cinema...
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aamir should not have mentally tortured his brother and left a girl pregnant with his child πŸ˜­ 

didn't these award giving people do a background check on aamir? 

Shame Shame! 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
The immaturity and juvenile behavior portrayed by certain SRK fans is worth being recorded in medical journals. It's commendable how impudent and vociferous they are in forwarding their agenda to bash and defame anyone who has absolutely nothing to do with SRK. They are an absolute disgrace to both humanity and SRK's fanship. Very hostibe and antagonistic in nature.

Congratulations, Aamir. You truly deserve the honor.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN GIVE THESE DOCTORATE DEGREES BE GIVEN  TO CELEBS LIKE THIS!
HAVE THEY WORKED THEIR ASS-ES Off the way Medical students work for 12 years, have they achieved what other medical students have achieved... It s shocking to hear actor s getting such things when they totally don't deserve!
What's more shirt is that they don't even acknowledge the same and collect it because honestly this is huge thing!

Anyways I am not happy because he and other actors DNT DESERVE IT!

And to SRK fans...Your SRK also had got it which is equally not commendable
Edited by vedant123 - 10 years ago
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^It says contribution to Indian Cinema and not  to practice medicine in India?Why are you comparing?πŸ˜• Edited by Wave. - 10 years ago