Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

||Written Updates- Episode -53 23Rd August,2013||

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
As It's my turn for Special Episode WUs ...I am giving it here.Please...Do Comment on Your views on Mahaepisode.

Maharana Pratap - 23Rd August,2013 - Mahaepisode - 8.00 PM To 9.00 PM

Basar Khan gets almost caught by Pratap when he is deep in discussion with Shams Khan but some nimble maneuvering by Basar Khan, Shams Khan hiding behind a big Treasure box , Saves Basar Khan from being caught.😛

INSIDE THE KUTIR

Guru has divided the groups into teams, to find a rare tree that shines when the light of the moon falls on it, Like Phil of Amazing race, The Guru too sets some Detours and some helps.. He points out the 3 sites where help will be provided..One will be a flag , and another helpful hint will be by a boulder, the third hint will be provided by the side of a Pool.. The Guru also allows them a way out to retreat from the expedition by using the Ancient Mobile technology, Guruji says that All th boys will be provided by a 'Voice' Instrument , If the boys were to get lost or wander away , Then they must use the voice instrument, Guru's people will come immediately and rescue them.😉

Guruji leaves them for their strategizing , Every Boy dreams on becoming a Hero and attain individual Heroism.. The calm head of Pratap reminds them of the advise of Guru to work as a team and to use every one's indiviudal talent to good use..😊

MEWAD

The Tube light finally lights up and the Royal members become aware of a Assassin who is out to kill Pratap, Udai Singh decides to bring Pratap to the fort and kep in protective custody , Just then , The King of Mewad receives a Message from Acharya indicating that he is going to use Pratap as the live bait o lure the Assassin Out , The King is shocked and Livid on the temerity of a common Acharya who dared to play with the future Kings life, Threatening his death, King Udai gets ready to cut off Acharya's head as well as get Pratap Home.😃

IN THE KUTIR

The Acharya is kitting himself in armour , and loading himself with all weapons ..He is getting ready to go behind Pratap as well as kill the Assassin.😛

IN THE FOREST

The Boys manage to find the clues laid out , while in the search of the clues, each boys fall out due to some weakness or the other .. and pull out their whistles to summon help leaving Shakti and Pratap to fight for the prize.😳

Meeanwhile, The King is enroute to the Ashram, still fulminating over Acharya's action and promising 'Good' lessons to him, Basar Khan is out in the forest, silently pursuing Pratap, Acharya is in the forest pursuing Basar/Imran Khan. Basar Khan is alerted to Acharya's presence and blows a poisoned arrow at him but Acharya's alert ears pick on the sound and saves himself..👏

Meanwhile , Shakti in his zeal to win and triumph over Pratap races ahead , only to fall into a dry canal.. He yells for help, which is heard by Basar Khan who is close by, He begins to close in when the iron grip of Acharya fastens itself around Basar Khan's neck , both have a tussleand Basar Khan lures Acharya into a trap, making him hang upside down from a tree, as a added measure, he piles some thorny branches underneath to prevent Acharya from trying to loosen himself.😃

IN THE DITCH

Pratap helps out Shakti , Shakti admits defeat and pulls out his whistle, leaving Pratap to find the tree.. Pratp reaches the spot and is confused about the identity of the Tree , Just then the quiet voice of Basar Khan calls him out, Pratap in relief goes close to him .Basar Khan begins his attack , P ratap realizes the truth and begins to defend himself .. Both begin to fight in earnest.. Pratap manages to topple Basar Khan , rushes ahead towards his goal , followed by Basar Khan .. Pratap reaches the Moon Shining Tree .. There is a face off between Pratap and Basar Khan .. In the fight, Basar Khan blows the arrow , weakening Pratap but Pratap does not admit defeat, he spies the prize , The DAGGER, Pratap immediately pulls it out..Both Basar Khan and Pratap fight usingthe dagger .. Basara is injured and is slowing down, Just then Acharya tooo reaches after freed by returning Shakti, Acharya lets loose his arrow which pierces Basar Khan's heart , while Pratap deliver the mortal blow with his dagger ..😛

The King and his entourage reach the venue too and are pleased to find all is well, Rana Udai expresses his Thanks to Acharya , He declares that the threat to Pratap's life is over..😉

Shams Khan who had been hidden and watching it disagrees and says that the death of Pratap has been postponed not stopped..😊

Edited by Proud-India - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU Manan. Action packed mahaepisode with lots of suspense and drama. Finally Basar Khan is killed.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dear proud india according to new IF rules member only tag is not to be used for written updates

And full word written update to be used instead of wu

Just telling as I think you do not know😊
Proud-India thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Dear proud india according to new IF rules member only tag is not to be used for written updates

And full word written update to be used instead of wu

Just telling as I think you do not know😊

Actually I want to write full date ,episode No... & Mahaepisode in title...But Could Not Write all in title as a limit of some letters no.

I have now edited it.And in red line words ...i can't understand what you want to tell. Reply. 😊
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the detailed update...it was an interesting epi..
You have made in members only na 

Vijay has told all not to use the members only thing as per the new instructions

Proud-India thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

You have made in members only na 

Vijay has told all not to use the members only thing as per the new instructions

OK.Now I will remove It. 😛😛
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ty missed do you know repeat timings
7 in the evening i guess
Proud-India thumbnail