Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Made by prii aka Trouble.

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vabs

Guys

Can you please put up the new  Momo pictures again I forgot to save them so would love to do see them again.

Hi Mohinians 🤗...i am supposed to be sending evites but here i am to see if we got any new pics of Mohu😳...and we did get them 😃...omg he is looking so handsome 

Sadhana 🤗...thank u for the awesome pics...
.here are the Mohini pics from the Eid party 😊

Caps 😃

Edited by --Ratna-- - 10 years ago
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww..those momo pix <3
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Hi Riu 🤗...

Mohit 
--Ratna-- thumbnail

Tellywood touch

Mahadev Mohit Raina, Mayor Minaxi Patel and AUDA chief D Thara join school children in greening the 20-km-long Sanathal-Ramol stretch of Ring Road on Sunday

Mahadev Mohit Raina, Mayor Minaxi Patel and AUDA chief D Thara join school children in greening the 20-km-long Sanathal-Ramol stretch of Ring Road on Sunday

Enlarged pic 😃

--Ratna-- thumbnail

LORD OF ALL THAT HE SURVEYS ⭐️

Mohit Raina, the six-pack God who portrays the role of Shiva in Devon ka Dev Mahadev, seems to soak in the amazing view of the city. Raina who has a huge fan following since the serial took off almost two years ago was in the city for Ahmedabad Mirrors tree plantation drive. 

Enlarged the pic for us to see MR all the better ...hope we get more pics from this event 😃

--Ratna-- thumbnail
MR Magic ⭐️

Captivating!! Bow your head once for Devon Ke Dev "

Mahadev!

Sit down, dekhna hai yeh!! I can still hear the words ringing in my ears. In my life I have been forced to sit through many mythological serials. There was the story of Lord Rama, Hanuman and many more and in each of them all I remember was the Hilte hue mukut and the Rickety horse chariots. Well, folks its time for a religious change. Just tune into Devo ke Dev Mahadev for some cultural fun!

Mahadev influences

Very rarely do these mythological serials influence my mind but Mahadev is a totally different story. Mohit Raina is playing the role of Lord Shiva and is being termed as the most handsome God on the Indian television. Often we hear that as a person starts to play the role of a godly character one starts to get a calm disposition. Mohit as Mahadev radiates warmth and a weird sense of the supernatural aura and is so convincing that he makes one believe in the Unknown. His calm voice rattling off the updesh as they say, captivates one enough to tune into Life Ok every night at 8PM.

Mahadev and Lord Rama

How come I never got to know that it was Mahadev who prompted the birth of Lord Rama and Sita ? Mahadev has now been integrated most beautifully with the Ramayan. The episodes have brought to light that Hanuman was an ansh or a rudraansh of Lord Shiva and that there were moments when he was put to sleep in the lap of Mahadev. Astonishing facts where Lord Rama refuses to pick the Bow at Sitas swayamvar, and Mahadev pays him a visit to convince him in his cajoling voice to pick it up and snap it to win Sita were far away from our imagination. Did you know that Ravana was the "param bhakt of Lord Shiva, and went berserk because of an ego clash with the God? Well, I didn't!

The serial has opulent sets, beautiful sights and awesome actors to compliment Mahadev. Nowadays, the serial shows Mahadev playing a pivotal role in the life of Lord Rama. The serial has opened Pandora's box for us in the world of mythology, and believe me the stories are enthralling and enlightening that tell us a different view point from the ones we have been hearing from our great great grandparents .

Enriching the cultural heritage

The subtle information of different incidents that have been shown in our holy scriptures has been unfolded and will surely add their bit to the cultural heritage, and Mahadev is wholly responsible for holding the TV audience in their seats. As Indra devta played by Jatin Lalwani , says "Yes, we will soon have a Ramayan track which will be a continuation of the Mahadev track and how all the devas play a crucial role in Ramayan. It's said that it might be a month long track with all the important sequences in the show."

For a brush with some intriguing religious facts and some feel good advice one must treat his eyes with the most realistic mythological serials of its time Devon Ke Dev Mahadev and get acquainted with Mohit Rainas magic charm. 😃

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update Riu

and nice sight

di thanks for mohu's pics
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail