karan grover or karan SINGH grover

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
hey i was just reading some old articles and watching some old interviews where KSG was just referred to as Karan Grover and he also called himself this in one interview... does anyone know when and why he added the SINGH- which in my opinion sounds so much more cool👏
Maybe because there is another actor Karan Grover - who is in the new Punar Vivah.
Just guessing😊
I think names with three initials are pretty cool like SRK, KSG also fictional characters like MSK, ASR and my fav AAK
I m not sure abt the date or month when he added 'singh' as his middle name...but i m sure that during yr 2005-2008 he uses just karan grover .
Then for some time he use to sign his autograph as 'karan singh' i think during start of 2009
But from mid of 2009 he start addressing himself as karan singh grover .
Originally posted by sgksg3

I m not sure abt the date or month when he added 'singh' as his middle name...but i m sure that during yr 2005-2008 he uses just karan grover .
Then for some time he use to sign his autograph as 'karan singh' i think during start of 2009
But from mid of 2009 he start addressing himself as karan singh grover .

OMG..you know it in so detailed..
so he changed his name. thanks for the info
He is a Sikh and there is no way a sikh boy can go without Singh as his middle name and a Sikh girl without Kaur as her middle name like:

Karan Singh Grover or Simran Kaur Mundi

So Grover is his surname but being a sikh he must have Singh as his middle name

P.S. - as per my understanding
Originally posted by kankabhor

OMG..you know it in so detailed..
ksg is my addiction ...so ...i just follow him to the core so detailed info available
Originally posted by Ruchi-interest

He is a Sikh and there is no way a sikh boy can go without Singh as his middle name and a Sikh girl without Kaur as her middle name like:

Karan Singh Grover or Simran Kaur Mundi

So Grover is his surname but being a sikh he must have Singh as his middle name

P.S. - as per my understanding

Grover is not a surname but a clan like i am a Sandhu. We are all Jhats and Singh and Kaur is a must for the Jhats and sikhs.
it was something related to stars and horoscope...intially karan used to write karan grover but when and astrologer told him to addd ::singh"::: it proved to be lucky for him cuz after adding singh within few months he bagged DMG ...and became a SUPER STAR ...and is still goin high