CID

Abhijeet as ACP

aamir thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
What you think..can Abhijeet suit in ACP role?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO! I THINK HE IS BETTER AS INSPECTOR๐Ÿ˜‰
loveU_Abhi thumbnail
ITS GOOD THAT I M GETTING MORE CHANCE TO SEE
ABHIJEET ON TV,

LOVE U MY ABHI
abhi_ang_hiten thumbnail
NO I DON'T THINK THAT HE IS SUITABLE FOR ACP.COZ HE IS NOT TOO OLD AS ACP.
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveU_Abhi

ITS GOOD THAT I M GETTING MORE CHANCE TO SEE
ABHIJEET ON TV,

LOVE U MY ABHI

I think Aamir meant Abhijeet the Inspector in CID not Abhijeet Sawant.

anjali.nair thumbnail

I like both Ajatshatru and Pradyuman as ACPs. Though now I am used to seeing these two still I don't mind anyone being ACP as long as they can act well.๐Ÿ˜Š

ACPs need not be old always. Those who go through all SI and other levels becomes ACP when they are old. But those who pass IPS exam become ACP really young.

loveU_Abhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluepink

I think Aamir meant Abhijeet the Inspector in CID not
Abhijeet Sawant.

sorry, & thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
There are only a selected few to be ACP and if all are ACP then what about hte other ranks. I like Abhijeet to be SEnior Inspector as this is different from Daya and DAksh but also tells us he is in command when ACP Pradyuman is not around. As the show has been on air they can show some promotion once in a while like ACP becoming the comissioner and then Abhijeet the ACP. But I do not think then the CP would be solving these crimes witht he team who knows. I am not a big fan of them introducing Ajaatshatru as ACP as that means a ACP reporting into a ACP makes no sense. They should have introduced Ajaatshatru as Senior Inspector and if indeed they needed Ajaatshatru to be ACP then they hsould not have Pradyuman as ACP in my opinion. I can already see Bluepink ๐Ÿ˜ก at me
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: fortvpur

They should have introduced Ajaatshatru as Senior Inspector and if indeed they needed Ajaatshatru to be ACP then they hsould not have Pradyuman as ACP in my opinion. I can already see Bluepink ๐Ÿ˜ก at me

You.......๐Ÿ˜ก what is wrong in Ajatshatru being ACP? Some people just want their fav. to be ACP. ACP Prad๐Ÿ˜‰

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey there is no problem with Ajaatshatru being ACP but then Pradyuman needs to be CP ๐Ÿ˜†