Office

Office Celebrates Office

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ad : if you think you are talented much more than current office team and want to be a part if office, plz contact Vijay tv..

this is what shown in scrolling words during the telecast..

Pudhusa aal edukkuraanga pola.. there was no mention about acting.. may be acting and technical crew as well I guess..

may be namma comments padichittu, kadhai, vasanam, continuity idhukkellam assistants theduraangalo...Edited by ramyvijay - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
enga.. those who are ready for it... kaiiya thookunga paapom... 😉
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I thought Office team was advertising for when they would go to an actual office and spend time with real people who work in an office. 

Looks like now they are asking for new talent to be apart of the show, why??  I think the amount of cast members is perfect and the cast is great.  I hope they're not going to replace any of the characters or add too many new characters.
sathyakrs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I saw the scrolling words too...but during the add telecast they say that they are going to the offices in search of new talents in singing,dancing mimicri etc..
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sathya87

I saw the scrolling words too...but during the add telecast they say that they are going to the offices in search of new talents in singing,dancing mimicri etc..

really...thats great...!>...
ramyvijay thumbnail
sorry makkalz...

yeah... it's showcasing of talents... konjam confuse aayitten :-/