Arshi OS: Forgive Me Jaan

Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Arshi OS: Forgive me Jaan

Hey everyone... This OS is written by me just for fun... As I happen to have a surgery...  I really can't do anything except sit and write something..so I wrote this OS...  This OS is related to me... because it happen to me with my real life ASR... Hope who ever reads it... like it...

From Past few week, Arnav Singh raizada was really busy in  his work, which made him spend less time with his family... Especially his wife... KHUSHi

Arnav ji, when you will be free from all your work... You don't spend time with me... Said khushi with pout..

Arnav: (cupped khushi face gently and said,)"You have no idea how badly I miss you jaan. We're finalising the deal today."
Khushi:  so you will coming home early...
Arnav: yup, I will come home early today..
Khushi: good because we will be going to a dinner date... Just you and me... No body else
Arnav: I would love to take you on date... It is my promise... Be ready 

Arnav smiled and kissed khushi on her forehead before leaving. Khushi spend her afternoon choosing her dress... Jewelry and other thing to look best for her date with Arnav.  At sharp 6, khushi was ready as arnav told her and was waiting for Him... but he didnt came and soon the time past and with that khushi
Dozed off.
Her eyes fluttered open; Khushi yawned as she looked up at the clock on the wall. It was close to 11pm. Where is Arnavji? She picked up her mobile phone and dialed his number. The phone rang; he picked up on the sixth ring..

"Khushi? You are still awake?" Arnav sounded Angry  

"Arnavji, I.." Khushi started saying, but Arnav cut her off.
"I asked you to not wait up for me right. Things are crazy here, sweetheart. Go to bed."
"Arnavji, but.."
"Khushi, go to bed! I will see you when I get home. Bye." and the call got cut.

Khushi made a annoying face and start taking her jewelry off... She change her clothes and was about to go in the bed.. When the door open and Arnav enter with smile on his face...

It was past 12 when Arnav came back home... He looked at the dining table... And that remained him... today they had a date.. Which he missed... He was sure that khushi will be angry and will give him piece of mind... Before entering his bedroom he pray for himself because he was damn sure his wife will not leave him. Arnav enter his room with  smile and saw khushi stand with hand cross to her chest and had anger in her eyes...

Arnav: (in mind) O boy I am in big trouble... (Out loud) hey baby,
Khushi: ( angry) don't baby... How can you forgot about our date Mr. Raizada... 
Arnav: relax Jaan, cool down... You know I had a meeting...
Khushi: ya the meeting was so important.. It was more important than me...
Arnav: I am really sorry Jaan.. I know i promise you.. but their was a problem... But I promise Tommorw I will take you out.. 
Khushi: keep your promise to your self... I am not going with you anywhere..  Understand stood..  And guess what baby
Arnav: what babe..
Khushi: ( point to sofa) today mr raizada will be sleeping a t the sofa... How cool na 
Arnav: (shock) what khushi u can't do it.
Khushi: yes I can baby.. Have a good night..

Saying this khushi went to the bed and slept where Arnav stood near the sofa... Of course his wife told him to sleep on the sofa... He have to sleep on the sofa... Arnav grab his pillow and fell on the sofa...  

Khushi  woke up as the sun rays hit her eyes, she smiled into when she saw arnav sleep on the sofa in a very cute way... before remembering she was suppose to be angry with him but one look at his adorable sleeping form, she couldn't resist to give him a peck on the cheek .Arnav came down for breakfast his eyes searching for his wife, As he reached the table he saw his wife stiffen as she saw him standing in front of her but she chose to ignore it and continued chatting with the family.. 

Arnav: I'm not going to work today'  the whole family gasp at this unusual statement but the person he wanted to affect stood unaffected without even sparing him a glance.

Nani: Chotte, this is a very good idea as now you and Khushi betiya can go to Dinner today, haina Khushi betiya?

Khushi: Ji, Nani but we wont be able to go,I'm not feeling very well

Akash: Bhabhi, whatever happened yesterday, it was not bhai's fault.. The deal was really important... 

Anjali: khushi ji forgive chotte.. You know him na... 

Khushi: Di, I dont want to discuss this matter further.. 

Without saying anything more... Khushi went to the kitchen..Arnav looked at his family in awe, touched at how they all were supporting him..

Arnav: 'Dont worry guys, I'll handle her...'
Nk: GoodLuck Naanav..Khushi bhabhi sounds very pissed off
Arnav: I know exactly what to do... But everyone do me one favor
Nani: what chotte
Arnav: actually I wanted to take khushi out on dinner... But I don't think it is a good idea... She will never agree with me to go out... So I wanted to spend so time with her... If It possible... That me and khushi stay at home alone...
Nk: no worry naava... I am going to stay at my friend house...
Akash: me and Payal have to go to a party...
Nani: me, Anjali and your mami are going to someone wedding... So at home there is only you and khushi.
Arnav: (happy) really... Thanks everyone... 

Soon everyone went to their room... And Arnav went to his room to make a plan... In the evening everyone went to their party's except for khushi and Arnav...  Arnav was missing from afternoon...  Which khushi didn't care... Khushi was in her room when she receive a text from Anjali saying... There some thing kept on terrace, so just check... So khushi went to check on terrace... when she went to the terrace.. it was dark but all of sudden the whole rooftop seemed to light up and with Flower there was written I AM SORRY JAAN  ❤️❤️❤️  A cute smile broke on khushi face, arnav came close to khushi and sat on his knee...

Arnav: Baby, i am really sorry , i never meant to broke the promise, but you know how much this deal is important to me... i am only working hard for you... for our future... i don't what my kids to face bad time.. like i did...Please forgive me ... you know i don't know how to say sorry... i just wish i could turn the time and make things right... i promise i will take you to dinner everyday... even when you will become grandma... Please KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA forgive me?

when arnav finish talking ... within a minute khushi fell on her knee and hug arnav... 

Khushi: you moron, fool... i forgive you

arnav grinned as he embraced khushi...  finally khushi forgive him and now she is in his arm... before arnav could say anything... there lip met in the promise to live with each other...

THE END...

How was it... Do tell me... was it good or bad... 😃😃😃

Edited by Apeter - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great os..
really sweet
loved it
vplh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was really cute! I loved how you portrayed such a common husband wife issue in such a cute way with our favorite couple!! Adams for your Arnav doing this for you... Well let me just say that you are one lucky girl ;)
punnaanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was awsome
loved it
Ohhh arnav had to sleep on bed
It was gud all family supported him
it was d nice idea of arnav for askong sorry
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thnxx for d pm,loved d update. Amazingly goood. Cudnt be more better. Dis was just fab. Loved way arnav asked fr forgivenss. Cutee.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
dude you were asking for trouble there
but that was good way to make her forgive you
awww so cute right
mit0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Such a beautiful one...😉😉
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail