Debater of the week #12:Prometeus

Posted: 10 years ago
Namaskar, Hello, bonjour, bonjuerno, Hola,Hallo, Adam, Satsriakal, Namaste, Salem-alekum and finally

HIII

the little boy and gadget freak of the forum, who is a big fan of blood and gore, sorry for the early posting.

Prometeus

Congratulations prometheus Here is a brand new siggie for you to put up.

and Now for the start up questions

Your name:

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):

The reason behind your ID:

How did you first join IF:

How often do you login:

Your experience in IF so far:

A nice moment of your life on IF:

Your worst nightmare on IF:

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength:

What other forums you visit other than DM:

Why are you attracted towards DM:

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question

Your favorite past-time:

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee:

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well

favorite qoute if any

Virtual or real:

PS: Check this to know who is next,( yours truly included in list). If I have missed you, do leave a note there/pm me and you will be added to the list as per your time convenience

RULES:

Unfortunately, due to barrage of  not so nice incidents in past DOTWs, a couple of rules have to be included from now on. Those who fail to comply by the rules, will be banned from taking part in MOTW, all their posts in MOTW threads will be deleted and their WLs will be increased depending upon the severity of transgession

1) NO MENTION OF PAST INCIDENTS/OTHER FORUMS TO BE DUG OUT.
Lately members use the DM thread to dig out incidents from past, happenings from other forums, their baseless thoughts and accusations and start the volley of member related actions

2) MIND YOUR LANGUAGES
Take a break and pause for 3s before writing anything you would not like to hear from others.

3) REMEMBER ITS ALL FOR FUN
Members ask others member related questions and when the answers are not to their liking, hell breaks. So please remember, its all in fun. when your time comes you can also name members as so and so , and you probably have too.
Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Namaskar, Hello, bonjour, bonjuerno, Hola,Hallo, Adam, Satsriakal, Namaste, Salem-alekum and finally

HIII

the little boy and gadget freak of the forum, who is a big fan of blood and gore, sorry for the early posting.

Prometeus

Congratulations prometheus Here is a brand new siggie for you to put up.

and Now for the start up questions

Your name: Vinu Khan😊

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):

The reason behind your ID: Yaad nahe hey!

How did you first join IF:   india-forums.in 2005

How often do you login:  4 or 5 days in a week

Your experience in IF so far: So far no probs...If its good, it's wonderful, if it's bad, it's experience...no regrets.

A nice moment of your life on IF: Met two three IF members outside IF.

Your worst nightmare on IF: nothing

Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength: few are there.

What other forums you visit other than DM: BB,Bollywood,Blogs etc

Why are you attracted towards DM: Can read different point of views n thoughts.

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question , Actually am here to read n just for timepass, am not a debater or writer, got a blurred point of view n many things.

Your favorite past-time: Painting, playing soccer,Driving, swimming, antics collections.

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: Busy bee

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee: Am working as a DBA, Shipping line now,5 days as usual busy with office things and online tradings,meetings,traveling etc.. weekends Socially active in outside world.

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well: hmm sometimes..there are many different ways one can save energy. I normally use the couch...

favorite qoute if any

If u think I'm bad,come to me..I ll Give You more better reasons to hate Me ...
But If u think I'm good,I'll definitely add many more reasons to love me ...
--by unknown vπŸ˜‰

Virtual or real: Both

PS: Check this to know who is next,( yours truly included in list). If I have missed you, do leave a note there/pm me and you will be added to the list as per your time convenience

RULES:

Unfortunately, due to barrage of  not so nice incidents in past DOTWs, a couple of rules have to be included from now on. Those who fail to comply by the rules, will be banned from taking part in MOTW, all their posts in MOTW threads will be deleted and their WLs will be increased depending upon the severity of transgession

1) NO MENTION OF PAST INCIDENTS/OTHER FORUMS TO BE DUG OUT.
Lately members use the DM thread to dig out incidents from past, happenings from other forums, their baseless thoughts and accusations and start the volley of member related actions

2) MIND YOUR LANGUAGES
Take a break and pause for 3s before writing anything you would not like to hear from others.

3) REMEMBER ITS ALL FOR FUN
Members ask others member related questions and when the answers are not to their liking, hell breaks. So please remember, its all in fun. when your time comes you can also name members as so and so , and you probably have too.

Edited by Prometeus - 10 years ago
V on a hot seat :)

And what if I don't think of anything, should I still come to you? πŸ˜†

Which is faster: Inserting one million rows of data, or updating one million rows of data? πŸ˜‰

If you had three wishes, what would you wish for...😊
Congratulations! πŸ₯³Just one question though. What will it take for you to answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION since you have decided to skip plenty already?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by King-Anu

You skipped a lot. lol.

Not surprising actually as the condition in red that you put makes it difficult to answer any question there.
Now that the MOTW has answered your set how about you taking a crack at your own set and let us know how it can be done best keeping the new condition you have since added to it.

there was another condition

All should take answers in sporting manner-

and i added this in last few also so its not "new"

anyway...i have no problem if he skipped those.
yes but why don't you be a sport and answer your own set for a change? It has ben done earlier in some MOTWs.You also said to keep away from controversy. I would like to see how you manage that. 😊 You are not going to shy away from attempting your own set now are you? πŸ˜› Edited by peridot. - 10 years ago
Oye hoye Vinua!! πŸ₯³

Congrats and cut straight to questions:

1.Write a paragraph on 'Who Am I?'.

2. Write four-line poems on at least five DM members.

3. Assign Facebook statuses to:

Vintage.Wine
King Anu
Rahmona_pakswe
RTH
Krystal_watz
Gumrah
Mr. Ass
Arya

Make 'em all wacky and sarcastic, like only YOU do. πŸ˜ƒ

Get started, I'll be back with more. Chill and (hopefully) enjoy. πŸ˜‰
Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Aarya-

V on a hot seat :)

And what if I don't think of anything, should I still come to you? πŸ˜†-πŸ˜† Without any thoughts you can come anytime.πŸ˜ƒ

Which is faster: Inserting one million rows of data, or updating one million rows of data? πŸ˜‰
Both will faster depends on the constrain and conditions...

If you had three wishes, what would you wish for...😊 --a) I wanna be, ''Take my helicopter Rich''
b)want to be happy always
c) Give all what I wantπŸ˜†

Thank you Aarya...

You skipped a lot. lol.
Actually I don't know 97% DM'rs, I cant judge people buy their post and comments they do in IF, peoples opinion,thoughts and view points change depend on time and situation, so if you ask me post -/ + things about IF members, difficult for me to answer, that's why I skipped. 

Thanks for great answers Prometeus. - My pleasure. 

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Congratulations! πŸ₯³Just one question though. What will it take for you to answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION since you have decided to skip plenty already?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If you ask something to someone, if they dont answer...its feel different, right πŸ˜† ...answerless questions ke maza alag hey naπŸ˜ƒ You call it lazy, ...But I call it selective participation....πŸ˜› 

πŸ˜›