Arhi SS: DANGEROUS ISHQ SEASON II THD 2 - PART 9

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Thread 1 - Click Me..

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

Part 5

Khushi sat on the bench at the Garden of the Hotel.. She was in a deep thought thinking what was happening in her life.. In this two years she was running from her husband and her past but now that same past was again in front of her..

She dont knew how she would face him again.. The feeling of loves was still there in her heart.. She wanted to hate him but it wasnt possible.. He betrayed her and she can never take this.. If he told her before then she might reconsider it but his silence was the reason they was apart.. She was staring miles away and trying to divert her mind somewhere else..

Thats when someone closed her eyes from behind.. She put her soft hand on his and trying to find out whose hand it might be.. She smiled when she had figure out..

Khushi: "Just stop it.. Viren.." He remove his hand from her eyes and went to seat beside her..

Viren: "How did you knew it was me always..??"

Khushi: "Because only you did this kind of childish act.." He look at her with narrowed eyes..

Viren: "So what is happening..?? You are lost somewhere..?? Or I must say lost in HIM" She gives him a side way glance and slightly show her angriness..

Khushi: "Just dont mess with me Viren." She replied with stern tone..

Viren: "Khushi, He is your HUSBAND and why dont you give him a chance to explain..?? Maybe you both can sort out everything and again lead a new life.." She exhale a harsh breath..

Khushi: "New life..?? For what..?? He have a son Viren.. How am I going to accept this..?? Im always will be second for him right from the day he married me.." Viren held her hand and start to cares and in between gives her some strength..

Viren: "Khushi.. The Loves are still exist in you and at least try to give him some times or give him space to make you understand.. I knew you cant accept his son.. While, every woman can never accept this.. It was too hard to believe the person we loves the most was having a child which would always called him daddy.. But at least give a chance to him and this relation of yours.. Dont take a rush decision like you took when you was in relation with Samrat.." She just hmmed and again lost in a deep thought..

Viren is the person who help her during this two years and they are best friends since college.. But they lost their contact and both follow their own paths.. That when she meet him in Paris and he was the only one guided her and help her a lot.. She need someone to share her grief and thats when she found Viren and she pour out all her sadness.. He understand her and always soothe her with strength words.. She was happy at least she found a friend but at the same time she lost someone she loves the most..

Two days passed and the situation between these two was still the same.. She didnt let him talk with her and most of the time she asked Sheila to deal with him and she happily obey.. But to her bad luck today she need to send coffee to him as Sheila was busy somewhere else..

The room service girl send the tray to his suite and leave her alone in the suite to start her duty.. She looked around to find him and thats when she heard shower sound coming from the bathroom.. She ignored it and start to placed the coffee and his breakfast on the coffee table.. she saw his room was messed up along with his bed but she didnt care to clean it as she wasnt the room service girl or a cleaner like Sheila.. After all she is an Assistant Manager..

Thats when the bathroom door open and she saw him walking out with a towel wrapped on his waist and a bare chest.. His hair was wet and some water dropping on his chest making him more hot.. She hurriedly turn seeing him almost nude..

Arnav: "Good morning.." He greeted with his husky voice..

Khushi: "Morning SIR.." She purposely pressed the word SIR.. Just to remind him..

Arnav: "Why are you feeling shy when you have seen me IN and OUT!"He smirked.. He was little pissed when she called him SIR but he didnt want to create fight with her and he was determine to woo her back..

Khushi: "Because I dont find anything Interesting in you anymore.. Rather IN or OUT!" He was taken back with her words.. Was that so..?? She was too wild on bed and more than that she was the one seduce him and almost hunted him everywhere include she sneak in the bathroom and open her bathrobe just to make him see her without anything.. And now she is claiming she wasnt interested in him anymore..?? He wonder..

Arnav: "Okey so lets check then.." He took a small step towards her and she start to look here and there.. She dont understand what he was trying to do.. Thats when he held her hand and pulled her gently make her fall on his hard chest..

Khushi: "Leave my hand.." She start to struggle but he was determine..

Arnav: "Not until you found me interesting.." She eyed him and clearly showed her unwillingness being in his arms..

Khushi: "I think you are forgetting something Mr.Raizada" He raised his brows gesturing her WHAT?? "Divorce..??" He smirked..

Arnav: "I think you are forgetting something Mrs.Raizada.." She was blur for a second.. After such a long time she get to hear someone called her with his surname which was meant for her.. "I have told you once I will tell you again.. That whatever happened between us rather good or bad.. I will never Divorce you doesnt matter you loves me or not as I will never leave you.. You meant for me and always.. No one can separate us.. Not even God.." She look in his eyes and she knew when did he told her this.. It was during their first night and he do told her several time before that when she was lost in Samrat world..

Khushi: "So.. What are you expecting from me..??" He pulled her more to him and his hand was resting on her waist while hers on his bare chest..

Arnav: "A lot.. But I knew it will take time nor Im in hurry.. I have wait you before and I can wait again.. I dont have any problem in that.." He smiled.. But she wasnt that weak to melt with his words..

Khushi: "What if I found replacement.. Then you will still wait for me..??"He was shocked for a while but he knew she simply provoking his anger..

Arnav: "Another Samrat I can say..??"

Khushi: "Nope its Viren and I love him.. So does he.. If you are not going to divorce me then bear an extra martial affair of your wife.. Later dont warn me if I step on your surname.." He leave her and she smiled seeing him in this situation..

She was success to provoke him and thats what she want.. She was about to walk away but a sudden pulled on her wrist make her lost the stability and she again fell on his chest.. But the next action of his shocked her when he capture her rosy lips and start to rules the way he wanted too.. The sensation of his touch grow in her when she feels him after two years..

He raked his hand behind her hair and pulled her more in him.. He bite slightly her lower lips and instruct her to open her mouth which she did.. He enter his tongue in her mouth and start to explore the sweetness of her after ages.. Her hand was on his shoulder and she was digging her nails when he was mooching her lips.. Her eyes was shut and she was going weaker when his hand on the other said start to explore her body.. He broke the kiss and look at her who was lost in his touch..

Arnav: "I love you Khushi.. I love you.." He said while holding his breath.. He again lean his lips on her for the second encounter of their.. She too replied on his kiss equally while her fingers was pulling his hairs.. He knew she was affecter while who wont after all she was the only own him and same goes to him..

They was too lost in the kiss and was again trying to create another passionate and wild form of body friction but when a tiny voice hit her ear drums she stop to respond and gain all the courage and pushed him harder through his chest.. he moves few step backwards.. She was looking here and there..

Khushi: "Im sorry SIR.. If I crossed all my limits.. Im really sorry.." She tried to be formal with him and he was little shocked seeing her like this..

Arnav: "Khushi what happen..??" She was walking towards the exits thats when he stopped her..

Khushi: "JUST LEAVE ME!" She shouts in sudden.. He was drum-folded.. "This shouldnt happen between us.. Shouldnt.." Her eyes moist..

Arnav: "We are husband and wife and nothing wrong in it.."

Khushi: "It is wrong.." She snapped out.. "You have a son and your sons voice was echoing in my ear.. I dont want him to have a same future like me.. He needs you and the better way to get end of all this is you Divorce me.. and go back to your ex-wife and your son.." He was pissed hearing this from her and he held her forearms roughly and pulling her more near to him..

Arnav: "He is not my son.. DAMN IT! He shouts his lungs out..

To be continued..

PM LATER - Going to sleep

Next update will be next week.. I'm getting busy with uni preparation and some office stuff.. If i didnt update on monday then it will be on wednesday.. 

Those are SILENT READER (which not in my pm acc) at least press the like button so i can know who are reviewing my story.. You don't have to comment if you don't want too.. 

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
index

Part 6 - Click Me..

Part 7 - Click Me..

Part 8 - Click Me..

Part 9 - Click Me..

Thread 3 - Click Me..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
stories.1408 thumbnail
So finally d truth is out...can't wait for her reaction
flutterlashes thumbnail
yyyaya...m on d first page...
amazing update pavii dii...
khushi lied him abt d viren...
but wth he told her dat d child
is nt his son...waiting for more...
update next one soon
waiting eagerly for d khushis reaction nd full truth..Edited by flutterlashes - 10 years ago
arshirupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updat
so that boy is not arnav son
khushi loves arnav very much
i hope they will be together
Edited by rupamudra - 10 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what he is not Arnav's son...
then whats all that drama
waiting for the next part
Edited by anu17 - 10 years ago
saarah96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing chapter
but the ending was so confusing, lol
Cant wait to find out the truth
nataliya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm..nt his son??????...instrestingg
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it..
w8ng for next..!
akankha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg! really! he's not arnav's son! eagerly waiting for the next!