Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mera Phala Phala Pyar Hai

Ayesha.behroz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

helo.guys i m the silent reader this forum i m sowiiw guys i will read all urs stories but me online forum mobile so can't comment and like i m not so good writter but recently me and my partner decide to write a Arjuhi'x story hope you like it and it's my luck i m writting with awsum writter this forum my sweet cutu buddy my partner bably.!!SmileSmile

The story is look like fairytale it's a college story 1st day of college some nervouse some excited and some feel awsum. and now sometimes later one big car stop from college door one guard came and open his door he get out from the door his red colour t-shirt with white colour pant and blue shoes. (french style) he start walking one girl came and hug him tightly.
girl-Arjun pls forgive me na i m sorry
a-nah babes i m sorry ek bar maine kisi cheez ko chod diya tu chod diya out...tumhe bhaar phaiK diya maine apni life se we are no more girl firend boyfirend and no more firends it's that clear.saloni??
s-but how can you do that?
a-you nyc hot sexy but not my types you're only tym pass types and i m not ur dog he walk in other direction.

one girl stood up from arjun saloni near she listen all and she rolled her eyes and take long breathe she wore half top with little skirt.
girl-uff this boys and girls idiot's pls God give me one boy who love me who care me and not hurt me. same like my dream *blush*

Its story two different peoples like opposite now you want to read this story and further so please hit like button and leave ur comments.

love you all
bably and ayesha=babsha

guys anybody want to pm in up comming updates so can you please add me in ur buddy list than surely you got the pm. and i add your name in pm list.

regards
babsha
Edited by Ayesha.behroz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ARJUN SINGHANIA:- A charming,attractive boy like every girl wish her dream boy. He is a businessman like his father. A obdient son. His father's words and his action now make their industry top. He is just 26th years old but he never think about his future with a beautiful girl. After his mom's death he always like to busy with work dont like to talk too much. But its his brother salil and best friend jay who are entertainer in his life.

AROHI AHLUWALIA :- She beautiful,sweet and a happygolucky girl. Always want to be a singer. She is 22 years old. After she complete her graduation her father start to find a boy who is as rich as his father. But arohi always dream for a fairytale life, where her princecharming come and he will help her in fulfiling her dream. So she take 2 years time from her father. If she willnt became a singer in these 2 year then she will do what he say.

Mr.D.K SINGHANIA ;-He is arjun's father. A succesful and rich bussines man of chandigarh. Noone wants to compete with him except Mr.sudhir ahluwalia .

Mr.SUDHIR AHLUWALIA :- He is arohi's father. A rich and sucessful business man like arjun's father. Who has one competer mr.d.k singhania and his son arjun singhania

Mrs. Savita Ahluwalia:- She is arohi's mother. She is a housewife. She is sweet,loving and caring mother and a lovely wife. Her daughters are her pride. Arohi is her jaan. She was also a singer but for family and children she left singing

SUR AHLUWALIA :- 2nd daughter of mr.and mrs. Ahluwalia and arohi's sister. She is in college but she want be a succesful model one day.

JAY SINGHANIA :- Arjun's bother and mr.dk's younger song. He is in college. He want to enjoy every bit of life untill he will do a job. He has one prayer to god that one day happines fill in arjun's life

PURVI SARMA
:- best friend of arohi, who is a dancer. She win may awards for dancing. She is the only one with whom arohi everything which even see couldnt tell to her mom

SALIL MITTAL :- best friend of arjun. Since their childhood they were doing everything together. He is arjun's personal assistant, adviser , a patner in his company.

ANTRA SINGHANIA :- Arohi and Sur's younger sister. She is in school on 11th std. As she is younger in the house, she is "ladli" of everyone.

Thank You.!!
Regards.
babsha.!!
love you<3

Edited by Bablylovely20 - 10 years ago
Ayesha.behroz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
      Edited by Ayesha.behroz - 10 years ago
Bablylovely20 thumbnail

Edited by Bablylovely20 - 10 years ago
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Hey Guys have a look on our work. Hope you like it. And sory for any mistake :-)
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay me first love to my ayesh and my bably badmaash
Will love to see arjuhis takraar waala pyaar in college
cant wait aur btw update phata phat Dena aur first pm goes to me :)Edited by mansi1424 - 10 years ago
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi1424

Yay me first love to my ayesh and my bably badmaash
Will love to see arjuhis takraar waala pyaar in college
cant wait aur btw update phata phat Dena aur first pm goes to me :)

thank u :-)
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start "Babsha"๐Ÿ˜‰

cont soon๐Ÿ˜›
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely start.
Loved d concept.
Wll love to read more.
I want pm widout any doubt.
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

Nice start "Babsha"๐Ÿ˜‰

cont soon๐Ÿ˜›

thank u vigi and congrats for the new color :-)