How many want Arakshi exclusive?prt2

Poll

How many want Arakshi exclusive?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
arshiya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok guys u all said so, so  now it is single poll and i would appreciate it if u ppl would give honest reviews..
i mean when riya was there ,there were so many scenes of her with Arjun now she has left the show so i don't know y ppl cant accept Saakshi i mean they both make a good pair and Riya wont even come back..Thats unfair for Mrunal bcos many ppl don't want to give her a chance

These are my own opinions u ppl are free to share urs..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Its our wish to accept her or not... if you want Sakshi scene just ask that why dragging Riya in it... 
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

dont force anyone
like arakshi
Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear you have got the answer in previouse pole.therz lot more people out there loving arakshi and mrunal.we have.moved ahead.so chill dear .ya its true u feel bad when people say all kind of thinks about sakshi or mrunal.but is that going to change cv's mind or sakshi being replaced.sooo ignorance is best sit back and enjoy arakshi.
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please do understand each has their choice, some like Sakshi and some doesnt, like we dont really care who doesnt like her, you shouldnt either😆

Besides one great person had once said " Dekhna hein to dekho" and F32 also repeated the same thing, what the CVs and PH have decided that itself will happen, no matter what others do or say, so just chill and enjoy the remaining episodes😊
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Exactly why create a poll and all... just enjoy the show only 6months left in that also SP vl show other programmes... so enjoy every moment you get...
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khemanisarita

dont force anyone
like arakshi

No one is forcing
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dnt wry dear many people like Arakshi n those who don't like leave them
We can't do anything
Njoy Arakshi...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yep you should enjoy the minimum we have got because we unlike many do love Arjun as a whole show and not as a one person show😛, because some are already celebrating its end and wont understand this😆😉
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Leki

Its our wish to accept her or not... if you want Sakshi scene just ask that why dragging Riya in it...

agree with leki...
its our wish whether we like her or not... no need to tell whom to acept and whom not... no need of draging Riya's name in this post...