Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
congo guys...saw the promo by accident...no divorce hapenning as RK put on his detective cap

Courtesy: the mangalsultra on MBs wrist
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leverne

congo guys...saw the promo by accident...no divorce hapenning as RK put on his detective cap

He does have a detective cap, if he did, he would have known that it was his father's adulterous behaviour that caused him to hang himself and would not have blamed his mother for so long!😆😆
leverne thumbnail
Jules he got this cap once mb came in his life...there is no way the show can be saved now
leverne thumbnail
Jules there is no way the show can be saved now!
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    Congratulations on # 9.

Nine times more fun to see Sexy Sultan !!
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leverne

Well why does one call her DESPO BALA??? She has always been desperate and this time it's letting her Hubby know Ishaaron, Ishaaron Mein ki Pati Dev Meri Baat Samajhne Ki Koshish Karo...I am being Blackmailed ...Make use of your head and keep aside your big fat ego

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the cvs and channel are more delusional than the rest. The track was working till the nameless guy was in jail. Once he got bail for dancing and romancing, the trps went down.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys - sorry haven't been participating as much in the CC - work beckons. In any case the direction in which the show is moving - it doesn't sustain my interest these days. 

Gauti baba - answer me this - RK superman puts on his thinking cap (apparently we are supposed to believe the man has a functioning brain - yeah right), teams with Madhu superwoman and defeat evil zombie Sultan. 

Then what? - Will we get more studio mein Switzerland? Will you go scrambling for half a dozen child actors to play RK and Madhu's half football team family? Will it be every day Karwa Chauth day? 

Colors seems to be in doldrums these days - not one show hitting the mark after Balika Vadhu. 
leverne thumbnail
rajla i wonder what will happen once sultan is out...
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The day they abandoned the heroine track and started relying more and more on relationship drama was the day the show went down the drain. I for one wouldn't be sad to see it go - Rekhi deserves so much better and he'll get it because he's sincere.