Dur hokar bhi paas tum ho..Rishbala

Posted: 10 years ago

hai .. dun stop me re... aaj to .. there were such AWESOMENESS in Rishbala scenes.. ke.. bas kya kahun πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ [PS: I know .. i know.. the pic n outburst n all . but friends focus on the droolable scenes]

---- Moment 1  - The WALL Pinning moment

Well nothing works on a SEXY and GUSSE WALI Biwi ...than a KILLER STARE and a TOUCH of CARE. .n RK today.. not only pinned Madhu to the wall ..he also caressed her arms...face and boy o boy .. Madhu was almost about to give in ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

----- Moment 2 - The Mangalsutra Bandhan to janmo ka bandhan hai..

Aah the look of love ...n hurt on RKs face  when he recollected all of Madhus declarations of love for the other man ... n yet.. his heart seemed not convinced.. n lo n behold the magical moment ..when the torn Mangalsutra united Rishbala! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

---- Moment 3 - The tu tu main main ...Pyaar ka jhagda..

From Madhu worrying about RKs sore back.. sleeping on the couch to Rishbala staring each other down.. over the photo frame.. the good ol days of Rishbala tu tu main main is surely back..! πŸ˜³

Super loved the Rishbala moments... just praying it doesnt go to too much extreme..!! 

DVD ROCKED it.. HATS OFF! πŸ‘

** Credit - Annie **

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

awesome post tanu
lovely episode...MB is getting on track again & agree hope cv's dont over do it!
DVD are brilliant like always...now will pray that trp's increase :)
Edited by EternalFrission - 10 years ago
pinning moment was πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ 

I liked the epi!! RK rocked πŸ˜Ž 

Nice post . I like that mangalsutra scene 
DVD Rocks!!!
MB back on track ..slowly slowly  
@Armu4eva: Awesome post!!!!😊
Loved rishbala moment..😳
Nice episode...RishBala rocks 😳
beautiful scenes,beautiful rishabala,beautiful even when they are shattered and that sizzling chemistry uff rishabala,hayee maardaala.

Mallu
awesome post , and love RK 2day he was looking so hot and dashing as always😳