How many want a whole episode of Arakshi - Page 6

Poll

How many want Arakshi exclusive episode?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

through thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A whole episode of arakshi will definitely be a treat to watch as long as she's not shown as a damsel in distress throughout the episode. I would love to see an episode in which it's the ladies of ETF handling the case.
And speaking of sakshi being a supporting character , i guess in the show everyone except arjun is always treated as a supporting character. So saying that sakshi is one among them doesn't actually hurt much. :-D
arshiya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya ppl tend to get bias when in reality sana left on her own so y is saakshi being blamed I mean it is not her fault..
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I voted yes but I also want to say no. I want to say no to the romance. I hope we only get an Arakshi episode with romance later on and not now. If they did do an episode with just them two then I would actually like it to be about the case and us learning more about Sakshi's past and Arjun opening up a bit more to her. I love Arakshi but I think they need to become at least friends first before romance even comes into the picture. Lets just hope that when it comes up to the 6 months Arjun gets an extension so that Arakshi's story is not done too quickly.
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanxMazhar

Are you a palmist or something? Who said the love- story won't happen? It WILL 😈
Welcome to planet Earth dude. Sakhsi is the MAIN LEAD of the show. I don't think you're watching the same show as we are 😊 So sad 🥱 🤣

no i'm not a palmist. i don't believe in all these psychic reading/palmist stuff. you know what's really funny? you guys hope the makers to make it a love story and i'm sure the makers of Arjun aren't immature enough to turn this beautiful crime thriller into a romantic comedy. sakshi is just a supporting character. the main leads are the 5 ETF members and they're supported by roshni, lisa and saakshi. 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cshafkat

no i'm not a palmist. i don't believe in all these psychic reading/palmist stuff. you know what's really funny? you guys hope the makers to make it a love story and i'm sure the makers of Arjun aren't immature enough to turn this beautiful crime thriller into a romantic comedy. sakshi is just a supporting character. the main leads are the 5 ETF members and they're supported by roshni, lisa and saakshi. 

from what i see even CID are going for lovetracks and case related episodes now 😛
and sorry to disappoint you all these actors complement each other, none are supporting characters :P
princess2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha lol even gorky sir is telling that sakshi is a main lead then how can someone make sakshi a supporting character...!!!! 🤣
princess2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tina2603

</div>
from what i see even CID are going for lovetracks and case related episodes now 😛

<div>
and sorry to disappoint you all these actors complement each other, none are supporting
characters :P

Tina even CID has also started to go on Arjun way :pEdited by princess2507 - 10 years ago
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tina2603

and sorry to disappoint you all these actors complement each other, none are supporting characters :P

CID is more like comedy nowadays with officers like Pankaj who are never serious. Arjun is way better than CID. I have to say this because every episode of Arjun is just mind blowing. 
eshasrk thumbnail
Sorry... but did someone mention that Arjun the crime show should turn into a romantic show ????? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜•
Please correct me if I am wrong, but having a romantic track in Arjun will not change the concept of Arjun at any cost unless the Directors change the concept from solving crime cases to a concept like
Love Story

And yes I agree Arjun is by far the best crime show I have seen till date, but let us not compare this to shows like CID, coz we should also not forget that CID is running from the past 16 yrs on television and that is one hell of an achievement...

Edited by eshasrk - 10 years ago
aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKSHI..

lets take a safer side...wont it b better if  sakshi's father's case pops up o arjun decides to go till the depth of smthing n in a way comes to knw abt sakshi's tragic past n this itself becomes a case n then u all will b happy ceing arakshi plus ARJUN ( the show) ...no offence to anyone i knw it myt sound crazy to many bt jst my point of view...

ya agree with u