Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

lmfaoo i wish i was PZ :P

Another pic of PZ and AB

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for all those awesome pics everyone!!!! I loved Preity in KANK!!!
vinit_fan thumbnail
Hiiiiii everyone πŸ˜›
wats up????

very chweet pic's 😳 preity is looking gorgeous... πŸ˜›
preity*zinta thumbnail

I have a TON of pics of Abhi/Preity from KWK .. by a ton i mean like 300+ lmfaoo.. i'll post them up sooner or later and I also have a couple of sigies/avies of them which I will start posting up sooon!!

So anyone hear of Preity's new movie with Abhi? Jhoom Barbar Jhoom or something?? It stars Preity,Abhi,Bobby and Lara Dutta!! and its being filmed in London!!

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

So anyone hear of Preity's new movie with Abhi? Jhoom Barbar Jhoom or something?? It stars Preity,Abhi,Bobby and Lara Dutta!! and its being filmed in London!!

Thanx for informing about the new movie!!!
tangina r thumbnail

I have a TON of pics of Abhi/Preity from KWK .. by a ton i mean like 300+ lmfaoo.. i'll post them up sooner or later and I also have a couple of sigies/avies of them which I will start posting up sooon!!

wow!..more then 300 just from KWKπŸ‘..thats great!

yup i hered about that film cant wait till i see it coz preity and abhi r gonna rock it!!

hey whats ur name?😳

tangina r thumbnail

lmfaoo i wish i was PZ :P

Another pic of PZ and AB

wow!..awesome they look so sweet together!😳..thanks 4 the pix!

hey have any of u guys seen KANK?....i saw it the other day and i thought preity and abhi were awesome i thought they were the best im not just saying that coz this is the preity0abhi fanclub but i realli did think they were the best i was kinda dissapointed with srk😳

tangina r thumbnail

hey guys look at this siggy i made once😳

check this out ..

preity*zinta thumbnail

Nice stuff Tangina!! Yes I watched KANK!! Abhishek was AMAZING .. Preity was right behind him.. i loved those two .. and Amitabh .. my top three actors in the moviee!!

btw my name is Swati

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
ABHISHEK BACHCHAN
Crown Prince

Producers lining up with offers, fans shrieking hysterically for him, media attention, box office bonanzas and awards he's got all that and more. But it isn't just the pedigree that is counting; he has earned his success with sheer grit and diligence. The Refugee has evolved into a Yuva icon and Chhote Sarkar of the filmdom. Fourteen flops later, Bunty has come into his own with Dhoom. Abhishek Bachchan is matching steps with his legendary dad yet again in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna as carefree, caring young Rishi Talwar, a role that incorporates much of his real self, according to his childhood buddy Karan Johar. Does reel merge with real, is the Guru in total command and has "the most eligible bachelor" turned into "the most wanted star" finally? Read on.. Filmmaker Karan Johar's sprawling office in Khar is the appointed place and media persons are lined up for a starry encounter with Abhishek Bachchan. Even as he is running over an hour late for the appointment and journalists are turning restless, Nilufer Qureshi, the press liaison person, assures us that he is stuck in the traffic and would be in our midst any moment. Coffee is circulated once again, Riteish Deshmukh saunters in to catch up with Karan, director Soham Shah is busy working on his next script on the laptop and generally the place is humming with youth energy. Just then Abhishek breezes in, greets the media gathering and makes a dash for Karan's cabin. Hugs, guffaws and back-slapping later he runs out of the cabin with a mobile hand-set in his hands,"Hey look, Karan's taken the casting couch to a new level,"he tells us wickedly and Karan chases him around the open cabins and snatches his cell phone back. Abhishek grins impishly, Karan sighs tolerantly. Togged in a white self-embroidered shirt and blue denims, Abhishek exudes electric energy and star power; he also bubbles over with boyish charm and lights up the atmosphere with the pure spirit of mischief. He settles down for the interviews not before cautioning all of us that he must take off in time to look up his grandmother admitted in the hospital. Karan and his trusted lieutenants wind up for the day, Abhishek dashes after the filmmaker issuing a mock threat that he would follow suit and leave with them. Glancing at our alarmed faces, Karan assures us, "Don't worry, he will do the interviews, he's just being tiresome," almost like an indulgent parent. Abhishek turns on his charm and launches himself into the Q & A session. In the middle of a TV interview when the fuse blows and the proceedings come to a momentary halt, he points at a rival journo accusingly, "I am sure you are tampering with the switches." Mocking, teasing he could well be your young brother brimming with naughty natter, he could be your rougish college groupie, in fact he could just be the life and soul of any gathering. It is just that he needs getting acclimatised to. Not surprising then that he's been seen in several friendly appearances in films lately. He did't mind pitching in his bit in Salaam Namaste, Home Delivery, Ek Ajnabee, Neal 'N' Nicki and Alag - he's the yaaron ka yaar. But he disagrees, "I never do guest or friendly appearances. That sounds as if I were doing my friends a favour. I am a part of the films that they make," he reasons, "It is just that the crop of filmmakers today includes those whom I have grown up with, we belong to the same fraternity after all," he elaborates. He also points out that although working with friends has its own benefits, friendship certainly isn't the deciding factor while choosing a film project, "I look for a good script and nothing else works for me. I am perfectly at liberty to tell my friends that if I don't like their scripts, I won't work in those," he asserts. Childhood buddy Karan Johar insists that he has incorporated much of Abhishek's persona and personal traits in the character of Rishi Talwar that he essays in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (KANK). "Jovial, good-natured and gregarious that is very much me," he surmises, tongue-in-cheek. Quiz him about how close is the character of Sexy Sam to dad in real life, his expression changes, his face softens and eyes light up,"Dad is very well into the character, I wonder if anybody else could have pulled it off this well," he skirts the query ever so carefully.
Abhishek reiterates the fact that he was the junior- most artiste in KANK .So did he get bullied by seniors Shah Rukh, Preity and Rani? "Ha, ha, ha, no, they didn't rag me at all, in fact they took good care of me," he reveals amiably. KANK is the first of his star-studded releases, so does that make him somewhat nervous? "Why should I be nervous? let Shah Rukh, Preity and Rani take the tension and stress. I am just enjoying the ride," he laughs. So he neither insisted on a solo 'iitem' number in the film nor did he seek an edge over Shah Rukh in the film, right? "Let us get this clear, I am a supporting actor in the film and Shah Rukh plays the lead, and as for squeezing in a dance sequence for myself I really wonder if a maker of Karan's stature could be bullied into doing that," he shoots back. He refers to his co-stars with great fondness about Rani who has played his screen wife several times over, he says "I have worked with her in five films by now and she has always been kind to me, I have learnt a lot from a great actor like her." About buddy-turned-co-star Preity, he discloses that he's looking forward to sharing the screen with her again in Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. Abhishek's lips are sealed about his forthcoming Mani Ratnam venture Guru. Is the film based on the life and times of business baron Late Dhirubhai Ambani, we ask. "It is too premature to talk about it now, it is not fair. We still have a couple of days to complete the shoot," he says about his next film with Aishwarya Rai. He also clarifies that Drona, his second venture with friend and filmmaker Goldie Behl, is certainly no "superhero" film. The latest predictometer findings point out that his forthcoming releases Dhoom 2 and Umrao Jaan are both low on the element of novelty which may hamper the success of the films, and the predictions are that Lage Raho Munnabhai would turn out to be the biggest hit of the year. How does he react to the the crystal gazing? "I shall be only too glad for Sanju Sir if Munnabhai turns out to be the greatest hit of this year. And if the audiences feel that there is a lack of novelty in D 2 and Umrao Jaan, we have to consider it seriously," he admits right away.

Free, frank, forthright and funny. Surely reasons enough for him to be considered the most eligible bachelor of the film fraternity? "Really I would very much prefer it if you called me the most wanted actor or most dazzling star," he says shaking his head. Considering his flourishing brand equity following successive successes, it is high time indeed that we acknowledged the accession rights of the crown prince

Edited by Manoj_Tina fan - 17 years ago