Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Bubi

Sorry, but we are talking about Tanandi here, Tanandi which CV's pushes and where it's nothing more you can push!
When I think what this series used to be, I wonder, why on earth, you're still watching this crap?!!? Why spoil the beautiful memories?

We always watched this serial for jagya. We never watch it for anandi. But after the entry of the great tanandi, cvs lost their brains and involve tanandi into everything to make her acceptable to the viewers. But, unfortunately they are missing the point that they will loose jagyas fans too just  like they lost anandi's fans if they keep showing tanandi everywhere.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But how is she lecturing on motherhood when she is not yet a mother and others already know what it is ...example Gehna .  or Dadisa . Isn't it being a bit oversmart when others who already are mothers r present .😕
Bubi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra123

We always watched this serial for jagya. We never watch it for anandi. But after the entry of the great tanandi, cvs lost their brains and involve tanandi into everything to make her acceptable to the viewers. But, unfortunately they are missing the point that they will loose jagyas fans too just like they lost anandi's fans if they keep showing tanandi everywhere.

You are right. For me, Shashank has always been a wonderful actor, and I'm sure that great future is ahead of him. He was excellent in every aspect of his role. I'm really sorry that he's still lost in this neverending story. But the agreement and youth dictate the beginning of all actors, so the same is with him. No one else would even watched the show without Shashank. Ok, there is about 40 big fans of Tanandi who support her with same sentences every day and liking their own comments!
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

But how is she lecturing on motherhood when she is not yet a mother and others already know what it is ...example Gehna . or Dadisa . Isn't it being a bit oversmart when others who already are mothers r present .😕

This anandhi is really annoying. V all agree she is smart but that doesn't mean that everybody is stupid except her. Her character is really getting on my nerves. CVs should find a story for her then she will stop interfering in others business.
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

<font color="#0000ff">It is clear . Suguna and Jagya r kachra . Anandi rules for the Singhs . She may be a Shekhar in name but t will always be truly a Singh in soul . She therefore passes on ancestral jewels of the Singh instead of Dadisa or Sumitra and grooms ex's brides just like chief queens of yore trained the emperor's harem .</font>

Thank God Ira and Sanchi are still cold towards her otherwise she will start giving lecture even for them.
shalinii173 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

Please do not waste time on anandi cvs wants to show blood relation is nothing neither social relation that is why no sugna no khazan anandi does not even remember his dad she has only changed her surname to sekhar her only priority is badi haveli MERA PARIVAAR and she just wants to be there she shld get back to haveli and supervise jagya s life raise his kids i really wonder what kind of example is she of an ideal bahu balika vadhu can never be a bahu of any other family

U shud thank her for not considering Shekars as 'mera parivar' . Otherwise she will start her blah blah ... Even there . R u ready for that 😉 Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anandi is Mahaan !!!

Even if the CV's shout it from the top of Empire state building - it will not make a difference to us. She had no business naming anyone's child. she of all the people had no business getting her ex-'s to-be fiancee dolled up for her engagement and she certainly did not have any rights to pass on family jewels as an ex-DIL of the house to the latest DIL !!!

CV's have goofed on so many levels. They shud know what happens when you force something unpalatable down anyone's throat. It comes right back up and gets disacarded - with alot of other yucky stuff.

Your newest T-Anandi is unpalatable. She is difficult to tolerate as such. But if you shove her down our throats - we will rebel and hate her and hate your stupid serial too.
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in south india its no big deal, here the parents name the kid and dont have the rivaaz of the first akshar too, but in some parts of north india, I hear the bua decides the name (and not the parents)...so A was told to name bcoz the baby has no bua ...so wats the fuss abt. yes, A's lecturing was a lil too long, but there is not need of so much of fuss...
shalinii173 thumbnail
If bua is not there, then y Anandhi? Y can't they ask the mother? y does Anandhi decide? Is she more important than a mother?Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago
fatty112 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont understand what was the point of anandis long lecture about mothers right. I was like why is she lecturing what's the point even. Why can't she iust say taisa u do the naamkaean. So irritating man