Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

QH Today: That awkward moment... (Page 12)

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
the awkard moment when u realized its a daily soap which u have to watch giving your brain rest

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tamara27MoronsKiMallika

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
That awkward moment when you feel that this decision is being rushed because there is an urgency to get AsYa married (esp Zoya looks quite eager right now). Dilshaad shouldn't have tied the two nikaahs together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkaheekankabhormetoyouMoronsKiMallika

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
That awkward moment when you realise that you are enjoying watching the shenanigans in the Sidiqqi household more than the lovefest and complete lack of common sense being shown in the Khan household.

The awkward moment when you realise that Asad has not only become cheesy in love but also decided to part company with his brains.

The awkward moment when you realise that everyone in the Khan household seems to have taken leave of their brains - a guy gets engaged to another woman, breaks it and wants to get married to your daughter/sister claiming undying love, and you don't even bother to get to the bottom of the story? Any sensible parent /family would dig down to the grave to find out what went wrong?

The awkward moment when you realise that Asad choses not to ask about the Nikhat-Imran break-up to the most logical person that he should have - Ayan! So much for brotherhood!

The awkward moment when you realise that you don't recognise Asad Ahmed Khan any more!

I saw a bit of the episode after almost a couple of weeks, and I hd to re-check the ticker at the bottom to assure myself I was indeed watching Qubool Hai :-)

Brilliant post, and while I understand that the Khans have to be daft and stupid and allow Najma to marry Imran for the former close brothers-now-turned-foes saga to unfold, but really must they be so shoddy about it?

Can Asad not be grey enough to go ahead and get Najma married to Imran simply cos they both love each other?

AnkaheeMoronsKiMallika

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Agreed.  There is a awkwardness in this rush to get Nazma married.  All of a sudden Zoya did 180 degree turn from find my father to get nazma married ASAP.   It's almost like Nazma not tan veer is preggers with immy.  

Nazma ki izzat ka sawaal ban Gaya hai yeh nikaah.

IndusnotMoronsKiMallika

Surbhiholic55 IF-Sizzlerz
Surbhiholic55
Surbhiholic55

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome post. Well said Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

astonm Senior Member
astonm
astonm

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah, today's episode was a bit OOC, but not if you really think about it.

But but but

1) they are just meeting the family not packing Najma off i guess. And Imran came over and then called, so they had to respond somehow. They don't really go and see each other now, Ayaan sneaks in to the house. And they are a bit tied up with Humeira atm.

2) Dilshad had severed all ties with Rashid and never actually talked to him after the Dilshad-Shireen confrontation. She didn't even invite him to his own son's wedding...it wouldn't be right for her to call Rashid. And Asad said he talked to Nikhat.

3) It would be kind of awkward if Najma called Nikhat, it is never happened before and how would we actually go about explaining the situation? I think it'd take a LOT of guts for her to call Nikhat. Imran is an idiot, I guess he has a spine now because he claims to love Najma.

4) lol, I guess.

5) they aren't marrying then off just yet. Zoya is the only one that keeps mentioning the wedding, they are just meeting with the family.

6) YES! The communication is horrible :| but miscommunication is the main reason the plots of indian dramas work LOL

7) aw, they deserve to be happy after everything that happened and is going to happen. We are getting the flashback material for the sad times ahead!

8) she needs better parents

9) ahahahaha, her makeup is so horrible that it looks like a little kid found her mom's makeup :|

ThithliDhostMoronsKiMallika

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Amazing post!!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon