Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
That awkward moment when I realize that I missed your post...
and that awesome moment when I realize that I love very word that you wrote!!!πŸ‘
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post 😊 I m pissed off with khan khandan yes its khan khandan nd not the siddique mansion infact siddique mansion made so much more sense today...the only comforting point was that asya were adorable today...I love their level of comfort and support and m sure they are going to be each other's strength in the coming days..
Baki I get that zoya has always been hyperactive but there are times wen decisions should not be made in a haste and I get that najma is very dear to zoya but she is not thinking at all about nikhat nd that's wrong...why couldn't asad wait to meet hassena bi till he had spoken with nikhat...the only solace is that he still has doubts about this alliance nd I hope he listens to his guts...and the biggest disappointment today was dilshad...i can understand that asad will probably never talk to elders of KM but dilshad...nd my I dont expect a lot from shireen as a mother but where is dilshad's motherly instinct?how can she not sense that imraan is nit the right guy for najma...
Nd well as asad said najma is bewkoof and how I wish I could talk some sense into her...and imraan I just want to kill him 😑
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jujube

🀣🀣 there u got a sixer ..πŸ˜†

What if its true??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
manognasai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Vicky maamπŸ€—
AsYa scenes are just awesome for me.
Imran ki ghar jaane ki itni jaldi kya thi vo bhi Nikhat ko poori baat bina bataye...!
Zoya is actually only thinking abt centi Nazma who is crying a lot for that shameless Imran.
Asad called Nikhat and tried to know wat happend and asked her to meet him.
Nikhat could have told Asad clearly wat happend that day.She dont want to discuss abt it b4 Humeira bt she cud have went out and talk to him.
Now Asad is thinking that Nikhat is happy wid her decision...
And why no one is asking Imran as to why Nikhat broke the marriage when she loves Imran so much?
If they ask him wat wud he say?Its bcoz of my laalchi ammi or coward and shameless me.
Precap I just wanna kill that Haseena...😑Wat does she think of herself?Does she think she is given two options for choosing her bahu?😑
Sana70 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 making this awesome post πŸ€— loved it ! U said it all dear πŸ‘
Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post and I agree with everything, but I especially agree on your Immi - Najma view. Totally feel like slapping the both of them!
ladyhobbes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That awkward moment when I realized that I would rather watch Tanveer's creepy laughing than try to make sense of this track.
That awkward moment when all the other characters wear better clothes than the female lead.
Awesome post 😊
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the awkard moment when u realized its a daily soap which u have to watch giving your brain rest
bheegi thumbnail
That awkward moment when you feel that this decision is being rushed because there is an urgency to get AsYa married (esp Zoya looks quite eager right now). Dilshaad shouldn't have tied the two nikaahs together.
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That awkward moment when you realise that you are enjoying watching the shenanigans in the Sidiqqi household more than the lovefest and complete lack of common sense being shown in the Khan household.

The awkward moment when you realise that Asad has not only become cheesy in love but also decided to part company with his brains.

The awkward moment when you realise that everyone in the Khan household seems to have taken leave of their brains - a guy gets engaged to another woman, breaks it and wants to get married to your daughter/sister claiming undying love, and you don't even bother to get to the bottom of the story? Any sensible parent /family would dig down to the grave to find out what went wrong?

The awkward moment when you realise that Asad choses not to ask about the Nikhat-Imran break-up to the most logical person that he should have - Ayan! So much for brotherhood!

The awkward moment when you realise that you don't recognise Asad Ahmed Khan any more!

I saw a bit of the episode after almost a couple of weeks, and I hd to re-check the ticker at the bottom to assure myself I was indeed watching Qubool Hai :-)

Brilliant post, and while I understand that the Khans have to be daft and stupid and allow Najma to marry Imran for the former close brothers-now-turned-foes saga to unfold, but really must they be so shoddy about it?

Can Asad not be grey enough to go ahead and get Najma married to Imran simply cos they both love each other?