Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I want rk to die prooving his love to madhu even if madhu forgive him he wont be able to forgive himself soo plss kill him in his love that will be ok
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you made a hero out of bittuji n RK became a wimpy hero!!! why? just becos he committed adultery!!! it does not look the same as other parts. bt d scene bet madhu n rk ws painful n very powerful too. your forte is tragic writing. you excel in it. 

bt i wish you gave some action for our hero. now i am eager to see the alternative ending. eager to see how it goes. 

interesting idea!! hats off to you!!! 
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part ! πŸ‘
but its abrupt...pls give one more part to this πŸ˜³
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
Unres

wow, red all parts in one go, it was amazing, aww feeling bad for rk
plz continue it and give us a happy ending
and if u can so plz pm me
Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanuja.siri

Oh tainar that was a very painful ending😭 i wish it should never happen in the show.however bittuji again stood outstanding in the update...the perfect friend πŸ˜›.poor madhu is shattered with what all has happened in her life.rk in a fit of rage committed an irreversible blunder and shattered all relationships.all because of bhai and dips,and the fate they met with was deserving.serves them right.now i want to read the alternative ending where i'm expecting a happy rishbala.loved the update and thanks for the pm.

Sowy! πŸ˜• It was painful to write as well. In fact, it left me drained. I adore Bittuji. He is a pillar of strength for Rishbala. Thank goodness our RK in the show didn't make this mistake! I hate to see my Rishbala shattered. 😭 So an alternative track toh banta hai! I just have to figure out what. Lol!

Thanks for reading and your insightful comments! 😳
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tainar

Sowy! πŸ˜• It was painful to write as well. In fact, it left me drained. I adore Bittuji. He is a pillar of strength for Rishbala. Thank goodness our RK in the show didn't make this mistake! I hate to see my Rishbala shattered. 😭 So an alternative track toh banta hai! I just have to figure out what. Lol!

Thanks for reading and your insightful comments! 😳

my thoughts too...am glad our RK is far more restrained in the show πŸ˜‰...its ok to read that they separate(tragic nonetheless) but seeing our gorgeous,deep in love couple separate onscreen is another
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: NehaVdian

R u planning to kill rk in next part
If u r so do write it bcoz that will be bearable rather than rk dieing every moment of his mistake which he didn't want to do

No RK didn't want to make the mistake but he did. No next part will be an alternative ending to this story. Hope you stay tuned! 😳 Thanks for reading!
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

my thoughts too...am glad our RK is far more restrained in the show πŸ˜‰...its ok to read that they separate(tragic nonetheless) but seeing our gorgeous,deep in love couple separate onscreen is another

I would turn destructive if our Rishbala onscreen separates. As you said, it's painful to read and even more painful to write. But to actually witness it would kill me. I am just so happy the lightbulb is on in RK's head! He will definitely write the ENDING for Sultan and say PACK UP! πŸ˜ƒ
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It was disheartening...but your writing is superb...we always want a happy ending, but this is true to life.. won't say I enjoyed this update, but would say appreciated it a lot..
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerred10

res

*Unres*

Tani ..this is so sad ..I'm wiping my tears at the moment :(
Can I just go and slap RK for doing this . I hate him and I love him :(

Give the happy ending wala update really fast..ok :)

Keep up the good work and thanx for the pm :)

Aww! I m sorry! πŸ€—For you! Have you heard Pink's song, True Love?  Listen to the lyrics and it will quite aptly describe how we feel about RK.  You love him but sometimes just want to smack him, hard! 
I'll post the happywala ending as soon as I have it figured out in my brain. πŸ˜ƒ
Here's the link to the song. As I said before, it will truly resonate with you. πŸ˜³