Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Update is good one Taniar!!

I feel bad for RK, because he is so unaware of everything, whereas Bittuji also knows... 
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved the update.
Plz update next part asap.
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanuja.siri

Firstly i just love bittuji.and then the way you described rk's inner turmoil was very beautiful.his pain,anger,guilt,frustration every thing was to the toe.i wouldnt say that i'm ok with the way rk behaved but it was neccesary for the story to develop.so now i want to see how my right kameena wins his lady back.and i really love bittuji for giving rk some piece of mind which he has been missing a lot these days even on the show.i want my manuplative rk back so that he can kick sullu back to his lala land oops pond from where he has come.and finally thanks for the pm.and you know what this is the very first time that i'm first to post a comment.actualy i was stalking your thread for new update and got lucky.

Thank you! 😳 Personally, I wouldn't be able to forgive RK. But I couldn't write him off as a full on Kameena either. He was hurt and drunk. And well... We can do some pretty darn stupid things when we are fully inebriated.

Bittuji is my sweet little Robin. He will always stand up for his Bhabiji. Even if it means going against his Chief! Now that's an awesome brother and friend! πŸ˜ƒ

Next chapter could very well be the conclusion. I'll write it and then do a vote if people want Rishbala to reunite or Madhu to simply cut her loss and leave RK forever. I'll go with popular demand. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for your lovely support and even lovelier comment. It was my pleasure PMing. 😊
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..amazing OS.. at the end somehow I could not blame RK..may be he did all these knowingly, but didn't Madhu also unknowingly generated the root cause of Sullu with her puppy eyes and sweet talks?But if this really happens it will not be the end of their saga, but a new beginning, a start from scratch..

Tainar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sush12_DD

this was superb !!πŸ‘he commited a mistake..so wht next.?

loved it..😳
i really want u to continue this...plz do if u can !!
i wanna read more...but it ended plzzz continue..😊

Thank you! πŸ˜³ Next will be the continuation of Bittuji's narration and also Rishbala separation. I am debating.  I know...for me personally, I would have the hardest time forgiving such a betrayal. But RK was drunk, angry, about to separate from his wife anyway and he thought Madhu truly didn't love him anymore. 

So the main question is, DOES HE DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE?

I'll ask again on the conclusion on the next chapter. In fact, I may even do a vote.  I may do a reconciliation based on popular demand and if it makes sense. πŸ˜Š
Tainar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

i'm SO loving it...SUPERB πŸ‘πŸ‘...eagerly looking fwd to the next chapter πŸ˜Š

Thank you! πŸ˜³ Next Chapter will also be a toughie...well it will be for me. I am afraid anything that hurts Rishbala, hurts me.  Wish me luck that I can survive and finish the story! πŸ˜Š
srik1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No way. please Tianar. With mistakes or without it. Rishbala should not be separated. Please bring them together atleast in our imagination and stories.
Tainar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelMon

Update is good one Taniar!!

I feel bad for RK, because he is so unaware of everything, whereas Bittuji also knows...

Thank you! 😳 I am sympathetic to RK's plight. But for me cheating is cheating. I have a hard time getting past it. At the end of the day, he was still married. So he should have kept it in his pants!

Having said that... πŸ˜ƒ I have decided to do two endings to this story. One will be an alternative ending that I think would ease pitter patter hearts of most Rishbala fans. πŸ˜‰
tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tainar

Thank you! 😳 Personally, I wouldn't be able to forgive RK. But I couldn't write him off as a full on Kameena either. He was hurt and drunk. And well... We can do some pretty darn stupid things when we are fully inebriated.

Bittuji is my sweet little Robin. He will always stand up for his Bhabiji. Even if it means going against his Chief! Now that's an awesome brother and friend! πŸ˜ƒ

Next chapter could very well be the conclusion. I'll write it and then do a vote if people want Rishbala to reunite or Madhu to simply cut her loss and leave RK forever. I'll go with popular demand. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for your lovely support and even lovelier comment. It was my pleasure PMing. 😊

now and forever more i will vote for rishbala and never against them.but i will leave it your descretion as in which direction you would like to take the story.
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I so hope the story line does NOT go like this BUT your story was heartbreaking!!  You described Madhu's emotions so well.  I could feel her pain and loss.

well done!

new:  oops, I did not realize there was a part 2.  Crap, RK really did do it!  I am glad he hates himself for it.  But in this situation no one can win.
Edited by 4ever4love - 10 years ago