•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
we wanted a rahi scene but not this kind... panchi herself asking rv to propose veeni wow...!!!!

cvs we want rahi... πŸ˜•
Originally posted by adithiroa

we wanted a rahi scene but not this kind... panchi herself asking rv to propose veeni wow...!!!!

cvs we want rahi... πŸ˜•
its waste talking abt RAHI  nw...😭
nobody is gonna listen to us

Edited by sujanya - 10 years ago
What happened in the episode?
There is no Wu or anything today.
can someone fill me in?
Originally posted by coolpixie

What happened in the episode?
There is no Wu or anything today.
can someone fill me in?
epi started with RAHI scene n their topic of discussion was rukmini
piddi actually came 2nd w/o cheating(rukmini was 1st)
many veeni scenes today😭
kd preparing for kiya's birthday
(actually i watch only RAHI part properly )
Edited by sujanya - 10 years ago
Just watched it! No need to fill me in anymore!
Rukmini's parents are going to be thrown in the mix now?
Not to be rude, but are they seriously going to drag this veeni drama and make it into some rona dhona crap? I'm already annoyed, even before its begun!
*sigh*..well, looks like nothing is going to improve, so I'm done. Done with this show! πŸ˜†
btw, rahi scene after a long time! but this was just for today, from tomorrow it will be again the rahi drought. and then after few more days, they will grant us another one, which will of course have to do with panchi being overexcited for veeni and helping them. 

That's basically what is left of rahi now! They are only there to help each other in their love lives, and tease each other about their lovers! Their friendship and their bond is pretty much nonexistent and the depth of their friendship is completely destroyed. What's left of them? If you ask me, Nothing much! πŸ˜†
Edited by coolpixie - 10 years ago
Originally posted by coolpixie

Just watched it! No need to fill me in anymore!
Rukmini's parents are going to be thrown in the mix now?
Not to be rude, but are they seriously going to drag this veeni drama and make it into some rona dhona crap? I'm already annoyed, even before its begun!
*sigh*..well, looks like nothing is going to improve, so I'm done. Done with this show! πŸ˜†
btw, rahi scene after a long time! but this was just for today, from tomorrow it will be again the rahi drought. and then after few more days, they will grant us another one, which will of course have to do with panchi being overexcited for veeni and helping them. 

That's basically what is left of rahi now! They are only there to help each other in their love lives, and tease each other about their lovers! Their friendship and their bond is pretty much nonexistent and the depth of their friendship is completely destroyed. What's left of them? If you ask me, Nothing much! πŸ˜†

let's say goodbye together! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by spicySugar..

let's say goodbye together! πŸ˜ƒ

Yup, Together! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
It's better to let go of something dear once it has lost its meaning for you! There is no point in lingering around and hoping for a miracle to happen because the chances are it prolly won't.  πŸ˜­
I was reading my OS yesterday, which I published back in Feburary..the feelings I had then, are matching the feelings I'm having today. 
Originally posted by spicySugar..

I was reading my OS yesterday, which I published back in Feburary..the feelings I had then, are matching the feelings I'm having today. 

I feel ya! The feelings I used to have for this show are not there anymore, I just feel empty in regards to this show now. The buddy project where I used to laugh so much, where I used to be touched by the buddies' bond, where I used to cry with the buddies,  where I used fangirl over every single rahi scene so much and where I used to absolutely love JJ and buddy scenes. Sadly, it's all gone now! and the chances of any of that coming back are looking bleak. 
*sigh*..Atleast, we tried before giving up! We did what we could! 

and I still have to read your oses, but I guess I'm saving it for the days I really miss TBP, I will read them one by one then. πŸ˜³