open discussion... - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Lallantop episode with an awesome hilarious sceneπŸ˜† loved the convo b/w raghu and 2 girls..Arhaan"s expression were worth watching..after a long time watching tv excitedly.all thanks to arry hehe.he looked lallantop in black shirtπŸ˜›
Btw net slow so like button not working loved everyone"s commentsπŸ˜ƒsuper like..
so 2day's most liked scene is  Raghu shivani and sumtra's convo...😊 agree with u all...

Sorry latha, snigs, .. took so long for my review.. 😳

Its been a great start so far.. the pace of the story is fast and very refreshingly different πŸ‘ .. far from the usual saas-bahu screechy scenes we have seen in other serials.. 🀒

Kudos to the CVs, PH and Channel for the superb sets (especially Rana's mansion) and the way they have showed the city of Jodhpur and for Abhimanyu's entry on copter.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. quite a bollywood touch that ⭐️.. not seen in any of the boring serials which we normally see on TV. 🀒

All the actors have done superbly so far in their roles, very good choice by CVs.. esp. Arhaan and Alokji.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

In yest episode, loved the way poor Raghu was stuck bet two demanding ladies.. one wanted him to speak to her and the other wanted him not to say anything and leave.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Raghu wants to tell the truth about Abhi's greed πŸ˜‘ to Rana and Shivani before its too late.. hope he succeeds.. can't wait to see the next episode & our prince.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Edited by p.prats - 10 years ago
Me also liked Sumithra. I think she will do a major part which lead to Ra - shivani marriage. Arhaan was looking really good in black.
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

I like Sumitra too ! I have seen her in another show, I don't the name. She's quite good as an actress. I want her to stay for a while. I would not even mind a love triangle πŸ€“
Yup she was shown in "Love ne mila di jodi" on Star One😊Hehehe agree with uπŸ‘πŸΌ
Awesome thread. I just love this serial. Its such a beautiful concept, and so different from any other on the show! <3
looks like the story is slowly leading towards Ranaji and babyji misunderstanding Raghu...
Hmmm felt bad for Raghu
And daju and poti r even not listening carefully 😑
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Hmmm felt bad for Raghu
And daju and poti r even not listening carefully 😑

hmmm...they r in their own world...πŸ˜•