Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Let's share our views on the epi...

starting from 2 day's epi...let's share everything abt the episode...our views...wht you liked and what you did not like...prediction about how the story unfolds...scenes which you like...or anything about the show...make your comments here...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I liked the way story is moving fast...and specially in 2 day's episode the liked the scene where Raghu was in a fix bet sumitra and Babyji...one wanting to talk to him and the other NOT wanting to talk to him...😊
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have to wstch coudnt watch it today
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I realy liked Sumitra's characterπŸ˜ƒ,the way she was talking to Inocent RaghuπŸ˜†,enjoyed it..πŸ˜ƒ want to see more scenes of theirπŸ˜›nd one more Arhaaan was lukingg so handsome in Black shirt...πŸ˜‰
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just finished watching.

I am really loving the show.😊

I feel bad for Shivani her brother and fiance are using her for their benefit and she's so innocent that she believes them.

Loved Raghu and how much of loyal and determined person he is.  AB was just superb in the scenes his eyes are so expressive. πŸ‘

LIked the conversation between Raghu, Sumitra and Shivani, especially when Shivani referred to Sumitra has his fiance( hope I understood I'm not that fluent in hindi) the way Sumitra reacted hearing that was well done. πŸ˜†
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u all😊 I too loved the character of SUMITRA,she is going to spice up things.πŸ˜› Loved the way RANAJI was relieved when he talked to RAGHU that he is behind BABYJIS car ,he has confidence on RAGHU more than anyone else πŸ‘ Liking the mother son relation,this show is giving a new dimension to the stepmother,gr8 that the creatives dint follow the cliched way of showing the stepmother villaniousπŸ‘

The pace of the show is really fast,hope they maintain it this way,n last but not the least AB was looking too hot n handsome in black
Latha.I thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekrn

Just finished watching.

I am really loving the show.😊

I feel bad for Shivani her brother and fiance are using her for their benefit and she's so innocent that she believes them.

Loved Raghu and how much of loyal and determined person he is.  AB was just superb in the scenes his eyes are so expressive. πŸ‘

LIked the conversation between Raghu, Sumitra and Shivani, especially when Shivani referred to Sumitra has his fiance( hope I understood I'm not that fluent in hindi) the way Sumitra reacted hearing that was well done. πŸ˜†

agree with you...me too liked the happiness and disappointment shown by sumitra in that scene...and yes shivani called her as his finance...only...lol...me hindhi is also limited but i did get that word...πŸ˜›
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved today episode especially mr behll in black πŸ˜‰  sumitra character is very intersting  love to see her more 😎 i hope they not end up her character so soon didn't like the abhi  part πŸ€”. anyway i think abhi,s truth will come out at the time of marriage n tht circumstance lead toward shivani n raghu's marriage.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome episode πŸ‘πŸΌ
The Lubly scene was Shivani Raghu and sumitra 😳
And the most unbearable scene was of that abhi πŸ₯±
Hope sumitra character goes for long and Raghu succeed in his mission 😊
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Arjaforever

I realy liked Sumitra's characterπŸ˜ƒ,the way she was talking to Inocent RaghuπŸ˜†,enjoyed it..πŸ˜ƒ want to see more scenes of theirπŸ˜›nd one more Arhaaan was lukingg so handsome in Black shirt...πŸ˜‰

I like Sumitra too ! I have seen her in another show, I don't the name. She's quite good as an actress. I want her to stay for a while. I would not even mind a love triangle πŸ€“