Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yaar how can these two be so photogenic?????? i mean they just need to be in single frame and they set screen on fire..and with hug they are just killing everyone...i tell you in my such a long indian telly wood journey i have never seen such a photogenic onscreen couple who compliment each other so well...and hug is perfect...zoya giving her patented smile and asad staring at her and smiling😳
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
O my...  First pic is superb
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

They look superb together😳😳
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this is a pose for forum 32.so u can say offscreen😆
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sujataraje

yaar how can these two be so photogenic?????? i mean they just need to be in single frame and they set screen on fire..and with hug they are just killing everyone...i tell you in my such a long indian telly wood journey i have never seen such a photogenic onscreen couple who compliment each other so well...and hug is perfect...zoya giving her patented smile and asad staring at her and smiling😳

And Dimples are soo cutee... i really like this Pic ðŸ˜ƒ
countingstarz thumbnail
Omg the first one is amazing ðŸ˜² 
kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

I know rite.. I wish I and my boyfriend can also be photogenic like them ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜†.. We dnt have single good photo together😭.. If not like them at least 10-20% bhi chalta.. I am so jealous..😆
Hafizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!
What a lovely picture.
They are so matched in their dimples and good looks.
Tfs
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I know rite.. I wish I and my boyfriend can also be photogenic like them ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜†.. We dnt have single good photo together😭.. If not like them at least 10-20% bhi chalta.. I am so jealous..😆

i know same here yaar..they look perfect together...thats why QH photographer loves clicking them  ðŸ˜³
kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Oishi_

CAMERA HATES ME...🤣

I have some pichle janam ki dushmi with camera😆