Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlebrat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kitni baar Agreed likho to prove that yes i do agree wid each word of yours...๐Ÿ˜†

i would prefer her as a friend after you rarely find friends who actually work in your favour in your very absence and that to when you handsome beloved is concerned... at least we are now in a position to admit that she is no silly and stupidly reacting character., i found her an honest friend now... we have a long way to discover her...

@Mithuz... agree with you as well its difficult to ignore her...

nice post shilpa di๐Ÿ˜ƒ
liked it

Amritamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Atleast I am not against Sakshi...
Sakshi is good..may be she is not as talented as Arjun, and as smart as Ayesha..
But her contribution cannot be ignored...
She is taking care of Ayesha's love interest, when Ayesha herself is professional enough not to think about this during a serious case...
She brought fish curry from Gauri Tai's fish corner for Chhotu, knowing Chhotu has missed that becoz of Arjun...
While giving prasad to all, Sakshi took care that Chhotu to get two sweets not one...because she is caring...
Her ffriendship with Shree gives a unique freshness which is missing in matured hearts (Rathod has broken all bonds with Arjun after Roshni's death...
She is the only who calls Rathod as Sameer. ..
Lastly with Arjun...may be I dont need to mention. .We all eagerly observe everything. ..
Truly knowing that she would get his wrath only, she tried to open up Arjun's mind...
Her honest sharing of feeling for Arjun, with Ayesha reminds me of some old friend of mine...
She is so natural and real, may be everybody of us have come across one Sakshi, in some phase of our life...is not it?
She has her pain...but she can hide the pain..and still manage to smile callously...
We should not forget she is brilliant in her profession, but never does any show off...
She can help in investigation as well..eg MK Sharma case...
Actually Sakshi is not easy, but she made herself easy to us...

We all want Arjun to fall in love again...want solace for him...wish Arjun to live normal life...want him to smile again...
Guys do we have any other choice then other than Sakshi...
Is not she just perfect for Arjun now???
We know she can never be able to become Roshni, as nobody can foget his or her first love..Arjun will never atleast. .for sure...
But we should not definitely wish to keep her love incomplete as Riya...
Becoz her love only can complete Arjun's life now...

Shilpa di...this topic was outstanding. ...and much required. ...because we need to understand this foolish stupid girl and her actions gor our benefit now..
One thing I am afraid now..its not Sakshi..its you Shilpa di...
First you said that you will stay in this forum till the last date of this show...
Secondly u said that we should see the positive aspects of this show as this show will not run long...
These two sentences shaken me from the roots...
Di, I am afraid...I never want this show to end...
I have become so much emotionally attached to this series...
Do you fear Di that Arjun will end in six months???
AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oola didu๐Ÿ˜ƒ! (ducks a couple of chappals from alot of people, since she has not been responding to Pms, get into tht later๐Ÿ˜†)

First things are first, I quite like your "say-it-like-it-is" attitude! Being the weirdo i'm, i find it quite funny๐Ÿ˜† (in a good way).. Better than sugar coating, so yeah that answers your first few statements...

Personally I would rather have a friend like Sakshi who would actually care for my welfare & then have a back-stabbing friend... Would rather have a friend that cares & gives her advice w/o any hesitation, no matter how bad or ugly it is... No matter how much me & my bestie fight & literally bite each other (yeps we still do tht๐Ÿ˜†), we do care for each others' best interests๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...

Have had a couple of "friends" who have been literal b*t#hs๐Ÿ˜†, so i can understand. Would rather have a REAL friend rather than a fake one... 

& yeah if staring at good-looking guys is a crime, then i AM an experienced ๐Ÿ˜‰criminal & not ashamed to say it๐Ÿคช... 

Great Post & Awesomely said๐Ÿ‘.. And another thing that i have to mention, could you & avantika di & tina di please not send me PMs ?? See, am meant to be inactive till Nov & I feel guilty when people send me PMs & i don't respond... But when i'm fully active again, I shall let you know ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   
Edited by gujjupari - 10 years ago
through thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠShilpa di. Awesome post.๐Ÿ‘ Agree with what you have said.
I would definitely have friend like sakshi who cares for me. The phone call that she made to aisha definitely showed how much she cares about aisha. It was aisha who consoled sakshi when she was going through all the emotional turmoil when she was scolded by arjun. And Sakshi being a sweet lady will definitely help her friend whenever there is a trouble.๐Ÿ˜Š  I love the sweet friendship that they share. Two strong ladies who are there for each other to get through every difficult situation.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
through thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Mithuz...

Tsk Tsk Tsk!!

Shilpa di... tussi bhi nah...

Kaahe yesi desperate ho rahi ho??๐Ÿ˜›

Such a despo u r...๐Ÿ˜†

Log kya sochenge???

BTW... do we even care??

Ab BBs kab logo ke darr se chup rehne waale hai...

Bas... It was necessary to make people aware that We are still around.
Forum pe thodi kam aati hu toh kya..
Kamolika is there till the end๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Coming to your post..

Superb...

I was also amazed to read about "Miss Unnecessary Chirpiness".

People pouncing on Sakshi again.. Why? Because of her being considerate about her friend.

I have no fear in saying, had it been anyone other than Sakshi... The forum would have flooded with comments, "Aww! She/He is such a caring friend."

But only because it was Sakshi... People say.. "She has nothing else to do."

I agree with a new member's comment I had seen yesterday... Saying that Sakshi is a journalist after all.
And everyone expects her to behave like a cop.

Being a journalist and working to only convey the mass the work of the ETF members? So isn't her work to observe the members and their findings rather than giving vishesh tippni on a case.๐Ÿ˜• 

And yeah.. She doesn't so she is foolish and incapable for ETF.

Oh well... Expecting a journalist to kick some high-class criminals with guns or expecting her to play a cop's role.

Kudos to the people.๐Ÿ˜†

I wonder who is a fool then.๐Ÿค”

Oh...
Saturday's episode... She did.. 

Oh.. Why?? Because it was make-up stuff, isn't it?๐Ÿ˜†

Kya Sakshi... Tussi bhi kya karta...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh...
No matter what the people say..

Only 1 thing I would say..

"You may hate her or love her, but you CANNOT ignore her."

The ones who LUBB her.. They are the ones to love her the most. I get jealous that even being her fan, I cant observe her and discuss her the way they do.

Teach me nah๐Ÿ˜›

@red i hope you are not referring to my post in your thread.๐Ÿ˜ณ I mentioned about sakshi noticing all the girly stuff. But trust me i never meant it as an offence. I truly love it when Sakshi's character is given importance. I loved saturday's episode for the very same reason. I was not insulting her by my comment. What i meant was  i loved the way it was shown that Sakshi has good observation skills. It was her who provided the vital clue for the case. And the episode clearly showed that when she observes something fishy she analyses it thoroughly and definitely unearth some clues from them.๐Ÿ˜Š