Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Duh..it's a YES!

I'd rather have a friend  who calls me up at 4 am to check on me.. someone who'd immediately call me up if she spots my BF snuggling to someone.. ðŸ˜† someone who says "PC, you will do no such thing." (to save people from my wrath😆)..someone who understands the way I am..perceive and look after me. Someone who knows that I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill. ðŸ˜‰

Rather than having someone who says "Awww..you are such a sweetheart"  and all... but then stabs me at my back..name calls me like "OMG, that tacky is so annoying..such a bich with a T in between" etc etc ðŸ˜†

So yeah, I'd rather have a friend who lets me know what goes behind my back..so that I can be cautious and kick arse! ðŸ˜Ž
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

Yep you guessed it right.😆

Oh well most are convinced I am biased because I love her, and I would say yes I love her but I am not biased, I have courage to point out her flaws to when needed.😊

Thanks.

😆 OMG I was not saying you are biased towards her😲😆. I said that because just today I also made a post, or rather, a 1000+ words essay on Sakshi Anand😆, shocking myself ðŸ¤£

Here, take a look when you are free: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3706350 ðŸ˜Š
Edited by miss_bennet - 10 years ago
livluvbollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree with you! i think the immature and ott people that i can think of are the ones who will bash sakshi just for the sake of bashing. i dont really even see how sakshi is over the top. she smiles and laughs during cases, yes. but when has she made of fun of the victims or their circumstances? i just dont get it. i like other characters old and new too n this show but some people seem to get some pleasure out of constantly bashing sakshi for no reason or rhyme. i respect other peoples opinions but it seriously starting to make me stop liking certain old memories of the show. 
eshasrk thumbnail
Nice post...very well said and I agree with you 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: miss_bennet

😆 OMG I was not saying you are biased towards her😲😆. I said that because just today I also made a post, or rather, a 1000+ words essay on Sakshi Anand😆, shocking myself ðŸ¤£

Here, take a look when you are free: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3706350 ðŸ˜Š

No sweety that was not for you at all. It was for those who thinks I am biased.
will definitely look at your post.
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh chha Gaye g Shilpa g tusin tou... Kya post banaya hai dear ... Agree with you ... Kitne deeply Likha hai Sakhshi ke baare mein ... And ya Arjun aise haalat mein kisi ke Bhi saamne ho tou woh tou taktaki laga hi dekhega... Usmein Sakhshi ka Kya kasoor ... Thank you for the post ... Bang on the post and hatts off to you girl:)
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

No sweety that was not for you at all. It was for those who thinks I am biased.
will definitely look at your post.

Oh🤡
*sigh of relief* I thought it was something I said😆
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Basically you already know what i feel since i've already also ranted a lot🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But sincerely i'd prefer having a friend like Sakshi, because she can bring a smile to one's face and that's indeed something lovely😆
Basically i can safely say that all of my best friends are stalkers, because they stalk me when i'm sad and do unnecessary things to make me smile, trust me my friends had a lot to bear a few years ago when i was really sad and broken😳
marnali04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks shilpa ..for making this post..
peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey shilpa very good post.loved every bit and agreed totally.