A friend or no friend at all - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ...Mithuz...

I agree with a new member's comment I had seen yesterday... Saying that Sakshi is a journalist after all.
And everyone expects her to behave like a cop.

Being a journalist and working to only convey the mass the work of the ETF members? So isn't her work to observe the members and their findings rather than giving vishesh tippni on a case.πŸ˜• 

And yeah.. She doesn't so she is foolish and incapable for ETF.

Oh well... Expecting a journalist to kick some high-class criminals with guns or expecting her to play a cop's role.

Woh new member mein hoon kya?πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Originally posted by miss_bennet

Woh new member mein hoon kya?πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

A big NOODY wala nod.

Yup..

I loved ur words.

To some extent, they did unleash some disappointed I had within me and made me think from a new perspective.πŸ˜ƒ

Thwanku!😳

A big NOODY wala nod.

Yup..

I loved ur words.

To some extent, they did unleash some disappointed I had within me and made me think from a new perspective.πŸ˜ƒ

Thwanku!😳
You are welcome babes... In fact I wrote all that for my own peace of mind rather than anything else😊 Sab log Sakshi pe aise baras pade the jaise usne koi gunah kiya ho I couldn't sit in peace without ranting it all out...πŸ˜†
i totally agree with u ...bt yess instead of having a friend lyk sakshi i would love to b atleast a bit (as much as i cn ) lyk her myself...dont knw y bt this chrctr of sakshi anand inspires me a lottt...love her smile ...and her attitude towards lyf n people... 😊
Hey B1.. Well, firstly kudos on the well made post! Much needed one.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Now that's almost like a dhamakedaar guest appearance.. (Reminds me of Chaya) πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

So, yes.. I do agree with you.. (And no it's not KC or RMJ this time...) πŸ˜‰ πŸ€ͺ

And I'm not going anywhere either.. Not until they kick me out! Jo ki hone se raha, coz I'm sweet poison, you see.. Sugar mein lapetke thappad khilati hoon, or so they think! πŸ˜•

I would most definitely have a friend who would look out for me, whether I want him/her to or not..
Coz that's what they do..

Oh I'd surely appreciate a friend keeping an eye on my guy and/or activities going around him if and when I'm not around knowing that he/her would always do it in my best interest..

Or even helping me listen to my heart/guide me along the right path when I'm not able to do it on my own..
 (Ayesha-Sakshi's scenes last night were a treat!) Am sure it would have definitely triggered something in our Lady Dabbang's head..

And I think I'm blessed to have quite a few who have the courage to speak up on my face and not go behind my back and call me 'sweet poison' and the likes..

And yes, no matter what Sakshi lying to Hotwa cannot be justified.. But well, a deep thought and trying to look beyond the obvious, I personally think she didn't have any bad intentions behind it..

Come on, if a friend really thinks a word or two from them or an action would put up a smile on my face or help lessen my sufferings even one bit, I'd obviously appreciate having a friend like that.. (despite knowing that I'd probably blast their head off for going that extra mile..)

Or sometimes, just being there in silence.. Letting me know that I'm not alone and he/she will stand by me even in the darkest of nights..

And regarding Sakshi's intelligence or foolishness, No comments there..
But yeah, she is a civilian.. A normal girl like you and me, probably.. Fun loving, immature at times and a caring soul..
And hence we'd expect her to behave normally.. And all of that is a part of being a normal girl, I suppose..

As we've said numerous times before, his guilt and pain will destroy him if not contained in time.. And if Sakshi's lie was a tiny, futile attempt in that direction, I would want to see her attempt more of it, but this time without lying or deceiving him!

Oh pleej! That side profile of his, spinning a pen and engrossed in the file would make butterflies flutter in any woman's tummy! And hence I'm not surprised she actually sat there gazing at him.. (Rather checking him out..) We know, we would! πŸ˜‰
Nazar ka kya hai.. Neeyat bhi phisal jaaye meri toh! πŸ˜‰

She was only checking him out, who knows what we'd do.. 🀣

P.S. Yeah, I like Sakshi and support Arakshi as well.. Not coz I'm a hormonally challenged teenager and need on-screen romance as a treat to my eye.. But I think Im sane enough to know when to and when not to go after someone with brickbats..

P.P.S.. Sorry about the gyaan.. I can only write 'jo dikhta hai..' Coz jo nahi dikhta usse likhne ka kya faayda.. 10 people-10 different perceptions..

Edited by _Mohabbatgirl_ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by miss_bennet

You are welcome babes... In fact I wrote all that for my own peace of mind rather than anything else😊 Sab log Sakshi pe aise baras pade the jaise usne koi gunah kiya ho I couldn't sit in peace without ranting it all out...πŸ˜†

Free piece of Advice..

Never stay calm... and u will be calm..

Rent out the frustration.

I had been holding myself.
and it has built so much frustration in me that I kicked my friend today😳

Challo, mazak mein hi sahi... But realise karwa diya where he should have stopped saying something that touched my nerve.πŸ˜†
Sanka Devi ka hello

traffic .Jam...late ho gayi...

Coming to the post ...I would anyday prefer a friend who stands by me in my good and bad times , one who understands me and cares for me and ofcourse not the one who has deserted  when i need  him the post

I want someone who would help me  vent out my frustaation , pain anger ...its more painful to keep all inside ...only a true friend would care about you so much that she goes to such an extent to make me feel better ...that she is ready to face my warth ..

isnt that what True friends do...Yes" TRUE" friends...coz there people who will be friends on your face and then will bitch behind your backs ...so maybe on who is a true friend will understand what all we have written πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to Sakshi...i dont think she was there to solve cases ...but  to report but of course she helps them to solve cases too...added benefit ...πŸ˜‰

She is the one who actually makes them more human and helps to break the montony they live in ..yes its there work ...par break toh banta hi hai na...After all thy are also humans not machines ...

She lied yes she did...i was also angry at tht ..but she didnt want arjun to suffocate in ..intenetion bilkul sahi thi ...The one who never got scared of Arjun , answered him ,treated him as an equal ...and then checking him out ...plz i would have done that ...

Its only she got a opportanity...and hum becahre 😭😭...angoor khatte hain

Traffic open and rest later ...abhi itne main khush ho jao
Edited by -Siyaa- - 10 years ago

Free piece of Advice..

Challo, mazak mein hi sahi... But realise karwa diya where he should have stopped saying something that touched my nerve.πŸ˜†
@bold-😲😲😲aku saachi saachi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Free piece of Advice..

Haha thanks for the adviceπŸ˜†

OMG, you kicked your friend😲🀣 Bechare ko koi fracture toh nahi lagi na?πŸ˜†
@Pooh and Miss_Bennet - Dont look at me like that. 

Nah, he is a bestie. But touched my wrong nerve.

And masti mein kiya.

Not fracture, bus uska pant khabar kar diyaπŸ˜†

Ab chalo.. Yaha pe chatting nahi karte..

Warna Shilpa di aake maaregi!πŸ˜‰