A friend or no friend at all

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone, yes it's me again I am back. I know many of you think I ran away or wish that I disappear from the face of this earth, but too bad I am still here, been on this forum since the start of the show and will remain on the forum till the end, so deal with it.🀣 But some relief because I am less active these days.πŸ˜›

Anyway to my topic.

So once again I read few posts here and there and commented on one so far, so of course my mind started conjuring up all kinds of questions, so now I am here to bug you all too.πŸ˜†

So I asked myself would I rather have a friend like Sakshi, who is nice enough to look out for me or no friend at all. Well the answer is simple I would rather have a friend like Sakshi who I know I can trust not to steal my man and look out for my interest when another woman hits on my man.😳

So then another questioned also popped into my head. Would I rather have a friend who lies to me even knowing she would have face my wrath when the truth comes out (as truth can never be stayed hidden for long) or would I have no friend who stabs me in the back when I am not looking, again I say I will take a friend like Sakshi, who at least attempted to wake my doormat feelings and calm my anger a bit.

Trust me I have had friends who were all smiles in front of me and pretended to look out for my best interest then go behind my back to call me all kinds of names, so I know what I am talking about.

Yeah, her lying is not justified but her intentions were not wrong. (I am repeating myself I know)

Anyway, my point here is I would rather have a friend like Sakshi, who forgets her own sorrows to bring a smile to my face and make me comfortable rather than no friend at all.

So Sakshi, my be unnecessarily chirpy, a beauty without brain or a stalker, in the end she is a good friend. She proved that in yesterday's episode. By not only alerting Ayesha when needed but also smart enough to decline the lift home because she knew that Ayesha and Rathore needed time alone.πŸ˜‰

And I say she is very courageous to ask Arjun for a lift knowing he might blast her or outright refuse her.πŸ˜†

And yeah I was surprised he didn't outright refuse her but instead said he was not yet ready to leave.

And as for her getting lost in him, admit it girls, wouldn't you have stared at him with lust if he was sitting in front of you spinning that pen in his hand and full concentration on the file he is reading. He looked hot enought ke kisi ki bhi nazar phisel jaye...🀣 toh phir Sakshi kis khet ki muli hai.

As a matter of fact Rathore looked cute too with that smile at the end..

So people chill and enjoy the show and try to see the positives in the show instead of the negative because we may not have long to enjoy the show. Samjhae ya Samjhaun!πŸ˜ƒ

Okay bring on the rotten eggs, tomatoes and phati jootis, I am ready for them, but just once ask yourself would you rather have a friend like Sakshi or no friend at all.

P.S. Sorry once again for my long rant.πŸ˜•
Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 10 years ago
Ahaan! I am convinced, today is 'Speak up for Sakshi' and 'Long Rants' day🀣

BTW, I love this post, and share the same sentiments.😊 πŸ€—
very well said... πŸ‘ couldn't agree more... 
Tsk Tsk Tsk!!

Shilpa di... tussi bhi nah...

Kaahe yesi desperate ho rahi ho??πŸ˜›

Such a despo u r...πŸ˜†

Log kya sochenge???

BTW... do we even care??

Ab BBs kab logo ke darr se chup rehne waale hai...

Bas... It was necessary to make people aware that We are still around.
Forum pe thodi kam aati hu toh kya..
Kamolika is there till the end😎 

Coming to your post..

Superb...

I was also amazed to read about "Miss Unnecessary Chirpiness".

People pouncing on Sakshi again.. Why? Because of her being considerate about her friend.

I have no fear in saying, had it been anyone other than Sakshi... The forum would have flooded with comments, "Aww! She/He is such a caring friend."

But only because it was Sakshi... People say.. "She has nothing else to do."

I agree with a new member's comment I had seen yesterday... Saying that Sakshi is a journalist after all.
And everyone expects her to behave like a cop.

Being a journalist and working to only convey the mass the work of the ETF members? So isn't her work to observe the members and their findings rather than giving vishesh tippni on a case.πŸ˜• 

And yeah.. She doesn't so she is foolish and incapable for ETF.

Oh well... Expecting a journalist to kick some high-class criminals with guns or expecting her to play a cop's role.

Kudos to the people.πŸ˜†

I wonder who is a fool then.πŸ€”

Oh...
Saturday's episode... She did.. 

Oh.. Why?? Because it was make-up stuff, isn't it?πŸ˜†

Kya Sakshi... Tussi bhi kya karta...😳

Oh...
No matter what the people say..

Only 1 thing I would say..

"You may hate her or love her, but you CANNOT ignore her."

The ones who LUBB her.. They are the ones to love her the most. I get jealous that even being her fan, I cant observe her and discuss her the way they do.

Teach me nahπŸ˜›
Edited by ...Mithuz... - 10 years ago
Shilpa,each and every post of yours is always a pleasure to read..soo you better stay here only chahe kuch bhi hojaye😳

Okay i know my comment normally sounds like im soo immature and brainless...but kya karoon i love making people smile..isiliye i do soo sometimes though its not soo appreciated,but kya karoon im aadat seh majboorπŸ˜†

Okay coming to the point,my answer will be a Big yes...i prefer to have a friend like sakshi,who though is unhappy and has its own problem,keeps on smiling in order to make others smile
A friend who always has an eye on my back and making sure that im always happy and here to support me is a friend indeed..so Yes i want a friend like sakshiπŸ˜›

Last but surely not the least...i prefer having only one friend like Sakshi,who understand,care,love me and do crazzy things even the most stupid one only to make me smile,than having 10 which only fakes it by pretending to care or loves me😊

Once again very nice thread shilpa and for that i can only gives you unlimited hugsπŸ€—πŸ€—

ps-i guess i wrote too muchπŸ˜†
Edited by PoohLover - 10 years ago
B1...πŸ€—

I can see you havent slept all night...desperate to make this post, huh?

oh yeah not to forget our cute names...vada pau definitely needs ur friendship!

yes I prefer a friend like Sakshi... she is any day better than a witch like friend who smiles at our face and stabs at our back!  or praises us and then bad mouths behind our back! 

We are a bunch of less brilliant people who would take in whatever the show gives us...so lets just sit back and enjoy the show! 

I totally agree with you..well said and you are right..thanks for such a nice post.
Originally posted by Ketakee

Agreed...!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by miss_bennet

Ahaan! I am convinced, today is 'Speak up for Sakshi' and 'Long Rants' day🀣

BTW, I love this post, and share the same sentiments.😊 πŸ€—

Yep you guessed it right.πŸ˜†

Oh well most are convinced I am biased because I love her, and I would say yes I love her but I am not biased, I have courage to point out her flaws to when needed.😊

Thanks.
I totally agree with you.
Seriously yaar... is life vich boht dost idha dai hunda a jo tokha dai jaatai hai... mera experience haiga a 
laiken jai sakshi jaisi dost milai ta vair life vich wich worry karn di lohr vi nahi. 
Like you said... id rather have a friends like sakshi than have no freinds at all! πŸ˜ƒ

Btw awesome post! πŸ‘
Glad to see you post again.. been a long time since ive heard from u πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by supreet_dmg - 10 years ago