it was pretty cute yaar!will decide to be happy :)

Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode was very cute.. funny quirky and lighthearted..

u know while watching I couldn't help but remember that its just gonna be there for another 2-3 weeks.. then thought they r nicely wrapping it up..

Basically the main issue of the show saas-bahu of 2 generations, 2 feisty women with different ideologies coming together to form one middle path..

Actually if we put aside this ending too soon, etc etc.. the show seems quite natural to end like this..

I am not exactly turning cartwheels or happy that its ending.. but honestly except for 2 things,
1. Sanny's show being over soon
2. I will miss SaNuj..
I am kinda excited for the future..

And honestly if an outsider who knew nothing about these deadlines and etc watched the last 2 months I guess they will think the serial wrapped up quite naturally..

Despite there having many other avenues to explore had it aired, after watching today I thought I am totally gonna enjoy it as a mini serial.. n think of it in that sense...

So well the super speed, enjoyable plots, the gorgeously cute and sexy couple.. everything is adorable and will enjoy it while it lasts..
no regrets this time, and I am excited for Sanny's future on TV post CC..
Will not get in to that.. but quite a lot of people who regularly interact with me outside here know how I feel on that..so that is for another topic..

this topic is just to say let us remember CC as a funny, and cute mini tv series.. that would get a lovely logical end..
cz if we disregard Ranjana Sanjana and hubby angles, we can consider this as Chhanchhan & Manav's sweet love story and the story of a strict and possessive mother who thought her young DIL was a threat actually sorting their problems out and living happily ever after..

this show was never meant to be pathbreaking.. cz it never promised to be.. it just promised to be a cute every day story, a very normal relateable story to be told to us...
And let's be happy that it indeed told us that story fully..

so all my friends, let us just enjoy ourselves while it lasts and remember it as a sweet memory (the last 2 months of course!) 🤗

Yet to watch. Waiting for tonight's epi.
Agree, Sunara ... but as I watch it, I realise that it is a show which could have gone on ... not for years and years, but at least for 8-10 months or a year ... there was enough meat in the different story lines. But the execution fell flat at the start and never quite recovered. Despite that, I found it very watchable, especially the last couple of months ... and I will miss it when it ends ðŸ˜­
Agree Sunara, though feeling bad but will enjoy CC and Sanuj's chemistry
will miss dis show
Nice post Sunara will take CC & remember it as a Mini serial.

Looking forward to Sanaya future and what she's going to do next.
Well said...but I was hoping for it to run for one year. Anyway, you are right, the show has been enjoyable over the past couple of months and even though I will miss it when it ends, there are some good memories to cherish.

Apart from Sanaya, Anuj and Supriyaji, I would like to appreciate the entire cast who did very well and added to the charm of the show. 

Wish things had turned out different, but everything happens for a reason.
I step into CC forum after quite a time...didnt know about ending and all...to be honest I was not a regular viewer until marriage...as my exams going on...but I tried to catch up as much as I could...U r right..,.its such an adorable show...I just loved today's episode...its super cute...enjoyed it whole...really nice post...
Great Post :)
Will Miss The Quirky Sexy Couple
It had more potential to explore the other family members and change them a bit here and there so definitely could have gone on for a year and i would have loved that, seen as we could only truly enjoy this show since the past 2 months but will remember it in a good light
Some good things said in the posts made and I agree. We should enjoy the remaining episodes and CC will have at least a good ending...hope we get to see whole cast of CC too at some point in the remaining weeks. While this Forum is feeling sad, its good to see there is no bashing, name calling and fallouts! Nice how there is still positivity, support and appreciation within the Forum and also towards Sanaya, Anuj and the whole Team of CC! So hey, all can hold their heads high up... 😛