Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Who is the least deserving among these

Poll

Who is the least deserving among the Top- 6?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

This forum is turning into a war zone every day, with ever increasing rage either towards the contestants, or the choreographers, or the judges, or the channel, or just the rival fan group.

So, who according to you, is the least deserving among the top 6 and should eliminate ASAP?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
None
They all are putting whatever they have and whatever it takes to be in the show. It's just matter of "All the ingredients" they've put together  working for some and not so much for other. 
I think right word would be "Least capable" to be in the show or win it.

Strictly based on dancing and their overall performance, Drashti. She being a pretty good dancer paired with that person who was(I used was cause this year he failed to wow me, sorry) known for awesome choreography. I  ( I believe everyone) was expecting high voltage performances . They  showed that promising growth even in  few early episodes . they had pretty good upward graph which is sliding down recently.  Maybe the higher expectation that killed the joy. Or something else.

Second one is Mukti:
Despite being an amazing dancer, something is not working out for her. Her individual  performance is totally eye-pleaser but I feel something is missing and  I can't put the finger on that particular thing. Maybe the choreographer. At times she seems totally dominating-dancewise-and her partner seems totally lost, they lack the chemistry as a team.

I don't know deserving or not, Mukti is going out coming week. At least the pattern of elimination hinting that way.

Edited some typos
Edited by Kanchhi_ - 10 years ago
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
All are working really hard. πŸ€”
Just cross my fingers that a valid poll and a good discussion based thread doesn't get closed based on some weird subjective rules.

Out of all, and taking last couple of performances, it is hands down Drashti. It doesn't matter who is working hard or not, end of the day it is a competition and the final results count on how well they performed on stage. And personally speaking out of all, I haven't been impressed with Drashti's acts i.e Salman's choreography.
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CestMoi

Just cross my fingers that a valid poll and a good discussion based thread doesn't get closed based on some weird subjective rules.

Out of all, and taking last couple of performances, it is hands down Drashti. It doesn't matter who is working hard or not, end of the day it is a competition and the final results count on how well they performed on stage. And personally speaking out of all, I haven't been impressed with Drashti's acts i.e Salman's choreography.

Well,they don't dance to impress you only πŸ˜†
They are surely going in top 3, whether you think they deserve it or not. 
Originally posted by: xNinalove

Well,they don't dance to impress you only πŸ˜†
They are surely going in top 3, whether you think they deserve it or not. 

That should satisfy the burn you just had because of my comment.

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its just a poll ..who wins time will tell..but i m impressed that DD cant be on 2 she is always on 1 be it love or hateπŸ‘...people r really serious about herπŸ˜‰
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Drashti.

Especially this week. Oh dear god that wheelchair act was so awkward to watch. She looked constipated in the act.

More importantly, she shud be eliminated for her lack of sportsmanship.
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the one who is not an  ... INDIAN ...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
All r deserving contestant.