Diya Aur Baati Hum

Why such a 'Lightweight' Aangan Drama?

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm seriously 😲 by watching the episode. It's most "thanda" aangan drama we've witnessed till date.. Why???
  • Because BhaSan ban gayi "Bheegi Billi.." I mean statues.🤣.
  • Our coolest man Sooraj'sa turned BOLD. 👏.

When Sooraj conveys his thoughts to Bhabho in his strong yet subtle manner is always treat to watch. How gently he replied to Bhabho - If i help "Chavi" , you label me as a "Good bro"; If I help this "family" then "good son" now if I help my wife then you labeled me as a "Jhoru ka Gulam"?😲. I can't see you unhappy this way so decided to leave this house even before the result of the competition announced.👏.

Strong, Bold, Determined Sooraj'sa asks Sandhya to packup the bag and Sandhya is 😲 and screams SoorajG what are you saying? I'm not gonna support you. How can Sooraj take such a step? (Oh my sandy baby only you can become a hero kya??? Our Sooraj is super-hero..😎. Sabse Alag, Sabse Anokha, Sabse Adbhut, Sabse Anmol..⭐️). Bhabho is also 😲 😕 🤢.. Mhara chhora "Shravan Kumar" na rahaa..😭.

Sooraj drags Sandhya to GG room.(Last time we're witnessing SoorYa in GG room... We'll see Bhabho visits GG room in SoorYa's absence unki yaadoin mein while humming Nagme hain, Kisse hain, Yaadein hain...Baatein Bhul Jaati hain, Yaadein Yaad aati hain...)..

Sooraj starts to pack up bag and suitcase. Sandhya asks Sooraj you can't do this. We ain't gonna leave this house.

Sooraj says:- We've to do it SandhyaG..I can't see my Bhabho stoop so low because of me. I know her ethics and morals. She was so devastated to beat you that she chose wrong path and feed you liquor chocolates.😲. I was 🥺 when I heard convo between you and Bhabasa during competition.

I'll set everything right. Trust me. It'll take little time but we'll manage it.. Earlier I thought it's clash between two ideologies but it's not.. It's more about relationship. Kheer swad mein khaari hain. We've to remove it Bhabho's mind and for sometime we've to go thru this bitterness. You'll become an IPS officer with the blessings of Bhabho..

Power cut off! Last segment all 😭.. Naa jao humein chhod ke..😭. Bhabho is all 🤢.. Carrying same expressions like Amitabh Bachchan in K3G.. OTT emotional drama before SoorYa leaves RM.🤢.

I'm glad Sonia's FF part and Farhana's K3G thread idea - SoorYa leaves RM turned out true.⭐️.

Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PP on Ami Di's thread...!!!...

wait, i'll read LU n BRB...!! okay!!! 😳😳

Oh! finally my centrifugation over and put things for washing...!!🤓
and read the LU by Rama'kka...!!😳😳

seriously Ami Di,  you felt the aangan drama to be light??😲😲  
i mean, no "dhum-tha, dhadak dha" music nothing??? 😲😲

Okaaaiiiyyy...😊😊

anyways, me ij happy that LC is out, at least one thing out in front of everyone...!!!⭐️👏😳

and looking forward to SurYa outside RM...!!!!

would try watching from now on...!!😳😳
Edited by vish.naren - 10 years ago
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would have started my 'lapat-jhapat' session(in your words) if I were sandhya...he is so good,he is so perfect.
Suraj,man,I am proud of you!!! 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The best dialogue of the day:
 If i help "Chavi" then you label me as a "Good bro"; If I help this family then good son now if I help my wife then you labeled me as a "Jhoru ka Gulam"?
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally MAA SARASWATI visited RM and a good decision was made. Everyone got the gyan except Bhabho...she must not be praying to MAA SARASWATI...else she would too get the gyan that her Shravan Kumar is indeed Shravan Kumar. Edited by timepass - 10 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what i couldnt digest was chavi saying she will not lie anymore so please bhabhasa stop surya🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We're expecting some huge "firecrackers" vala Aangan drama but end result kya hua?? Tie tie fishhh! Well done CVs.

No long pages vaale dialogues to Bhabho.

iluvsuraj thumbnail
She was chewing centre fresh today...zubaan pe lagaam!
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aangan drama happens only  when bhabho is furious
but bhabho was all shaanth today, with the same stubborn expression 

she lost the challenge
she is upset that her sharavan kumar has turned into joru ka ghulam
she couldnt stand suraj's support for sandy
but still she stayed calm

obviously no fire crackers
dhamaka happens when bhabho takes kaali avatar
(we can expect something of that sort during BS)

iluvsuraj thumbnail
She was hurt that her ego wasn't balmed by Suraj and her plan flopped