Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
It is sad how they change every story with a unique quality to satisfy stupid TRP aunties who are mostly brainless women with nothing better to do! God save us from such women!! THEY are the problem!

Until Indian tv stops making shows for this audience it will always frustrate people like us!

The only Indian tv show I have seen that didn't lose their romantic element is IPKKND! But ironically it got good TRP and international fame as well! This proves the theory that romance sells! But it needs to be in the right package! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
True I'm sick of samud seperatef
-Pro- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sraskumud

,..good one ..πŸ‘...n naveenji isn't that big fool..kya kar raha woh ..what i saw n precap..i thnk cv's r now focussing on the aunties those who love illogical family drama...not us..who r interested n samud only..chalo koi nai aise hi chalta raha...its to late for cv's.😑😑.2 get the loyal audience like us back...

Agree.. but our Samud was served ENOUGH in first 90 epis.. and as for now we have no right of demand for almost another 50 epis from now.. so till den.. KEEP CALM AND KEEP WATCHING SC. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
-Pro- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

It is sad how they change every story with a unique quality to satisfy stupid TRP aunties who are mostly brainless women with nothing better to do! God save us from such women!! THEY are the problem!

Until Indian tv stops making shows for this audience it will always frustrate people like us!

The only Indian tv show I have seen that didn't lose their romantic element is IPKKND! But ironically it got good TRP and international fame as well! This proves the theory that romance sells! But it needs to be in the right package!

Well if we keep IPPKND aside fr a while.. its those TRP aunties which are the reason for a serial to be hit and get good ratings etc etc.. so we don't have any right to comment on them.

Well , even SC is receinving q uiet a good trps but due to a lot of competetion frm other channels at a prime time of 7:30 , it is gettings stabbed by other old and initially famous programs at the same time.. hence THIS IS ON A GOOD TRACK AND IS IN THE RIGHT PACKAGE TOO.. So it will pick up.. slowly though.
-Pro- thumbnail
[QUOejaanu] Well CVs I noticed have problem balancing things for quite some time which is very sad for a show like SC. It started so classily n now!!
N buddy u r right! We have served the same food on different plates for sureπŸ˜†
GMTAπŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

That Grandeour which SC had when it started.. that isn't there in it now... πŸ˜• But should see where yhese " UNBALANCED PEN-MEN" will take us to.. πŸ₯±

GMTA.. Yup.. ! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
-Pro- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SC_wellwisher

Nice post !!
wonder, if the TRP aunties are really that happy, cos the TRP went down to 2.0 from 2.2 and 2.1. It will be interesting to watch the TRP magic of " Kumud Aatma samman"

Thanks..

Ya.. even stability is also a matter of concern. Should wait and see.