Saraswatichandra

Too Much Of Something..

-Pro- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
When it comes to today's Action cum Thriller (called it so because I just loved the Pre-Cap πŸ˜†) episode of SC.. We need some analysis.. Let's move on -

Is it me or everyone hearing this right "AATMA SAMMAN" (Self-Respect) of Kumud , if hurt , will not be endured by Her including her father..! Are u kidding me CV's..?? πŸ˜‘

Kumud was INSULTED very badly by Pramad for almost three times and this might have decreased her self respect levels by a great ratio.!!  Is this not what u call "BEIZZATHI" or "AATMA SAMMAN" ko choth paunchaana..!? 

And despite all this happening to her , how can she vow to her parents that she would not keep anything as a secret.. I just don't get it..!! And upon that , how can VC have faith in his daughter's vow that she would tell everything..? (This put out by Guniyal ) A lose end.. πŸ˜•

Now , its time for some Spice.. Coz it's Dukhbaa taking on Pramad..!

Dukhbaa just smoked it..! 😈  Really , really awesome..! πŸ‘ Pramaad ka zubaan ko lagaam padi..! Lmao..!! πŸ˜† 

When it comes to the actual track (post fight) scene..

Now , this whole serial is turning out to be like an Old-Period Family Drama Film of 80's (most likely a TELUGU one , though they were Classics of all time , they aren't suitable for this 4G) where the Hero unfortunately misses out his marriage with his love interest , but however stays along with her to make her happy and make her free from all problems she will be facing due to many reasons. 

(Ctrl + C) and (Ctrl + V) is what that's happening now in SC.. Too much of something really bores you.. and that is what happening now.. I strongly feel this as the reason -

"Till the initial 90 epi's of SC we enjoyed the ROMANTIC saga of SaMud. And for the initial stages , SC did not recieve that great TRP's (despite the fact that it had Teen to Thirty aged followers in thousands), as family audience are against ROM on TV @ 7:30..! πŸ˜• (NO OFFENCE) And now to get the highest TRP's possible , the CV's are targetting the family audiences and inevitabily turning this awesome Rom-Drama into a Family-Drama.  As a spectator , we have to accept what ever is shown and share opinions on such sites. πŸ˜Š" 

I end my post here , but let this "TOO MUCH OF SOMETHING" go.. and may these CV's put up something curious for us (like the one in 19/08's precap) 

Share your views too..πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup its only so much a viewer can take
-Pro- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khanrocks

Trp aunties love it

Ya.. They love such tracks..!
-Pro- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khanrocks

That's why they went high

Any way.. That's a good sign for SC..! πŸ˜ƒ
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
,..good one ..πŸ‘...n naveenji isn't that big fool..kya kar raha woh ..what i saw n precap..i thnk cv's r now focussing on the aunties those who love illogical family drama...not us..who r interested n samud only..chalo koi nai aise hi chalta raha...its to late for cv's.😑😑.2 get the loyal audience like us back...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well CVs I noticed have problem balancing things for quite  some time which is very sad for a show like SC. It started so classily n now!!
N buddy u r right! We have served the same food on different plates for sure πŸ˜†
GMTAπŸ˜ƒ
khanrocks thumbnail
Trps when pramad entered gone up
SC-IPK1-Wwisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post !!
wonder, if the TRP aunties are really that happy, cos the TRP went down to 2.0 from 2.2 and 2.1. It will be interesting to watch the TRP  magic of " Kumud Aatma samman"
kiranpri thumbnail
Sorry but Aatma Samaan my foot. In this day and age, this serial which started as a classic is turning out as a farce.
kiranpri thumbnail
Actually I really like Pramaad, but not the current Kumud centred track.