Amma Jee Aapki bhi Jai ho ๐Ÿ˜†
Waise I got you Maiya  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†

But now i feel we are not going to get Old MEIEJ back anytime
Its Over Officially
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
after so many days or weeks i liked the any episode of the show. i was also missing that love hate track very much. and for me , VD stole the show completely today. that style๐Ÿ˜Ž, that attitude, that evil smirk๐Ÿ˜ˆ, that magalsutra wali kameeni harkat๐Ÿ˜‰ and that flying kiss  โ˜บ๏ธ everything was superb๐Ÿ‘
just enjoyed their teekhi teekhi fight and looking forward for more such fights๐Ÿ˜‰
i know what he did was wrong and "poor" madhu is getting hurt from all the direction and from all the persons but to be honest i didn't feel bad for her even a little bit๐Ÿ˜† when her expression were shown i was feeling like...you got what you asked girl. i wished if i can get into tv right then and tell her, "aur aao sultan ki baaton mein,ab pata chala tum rk ko kitna torture kar rai thi apne stupid sacrifice ke chakkar mein, dumbo"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RK was spot on today and is back to his old,renowned and sexy avatar(boy does VD rock this shade of RK or what??๐Ÿ˜Ž)...and for most part I enjoyed the epi especially cos our beloved jodi was back to doing what they do best...fight ๐Ÿ˜† however i'm hating to see Madhu get hurt this way due to no fault of hers(other than being uber foolish)and this time RK's actions are justified...so no complaints there either...but MUs between a couple are never fun to watch...and tho Madhu is pretending to be the 'jungli billi' we all know how much all this is breaking her from inside ๐Ÿ˜” Edited by bahnni.mj - 10 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ..natasha..

๐Ÿ˜†

But now i feel we are not going to get Old MEIEJ back anytime
Its Over Officially

Yes I know, I am not even expecting now any more for old times I just want this show to Bhai-free currently bcoz its my fav show yaar, I am really addicted to RishBala ๐Ÿ˜ญ
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol I wanted to add isn't the 440 volts ka jatka dialogue stolen from the forum. I remember someone had that in their title post last week when madhu went to jail with the divorce papers and rk got the jatkaEdited by xXxNoreen786xXx - 10 years ago
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Yes I know, I am not even expecting now any more for old times I just want this show to Bhai-free currently bcoz its my fav show yaar, I am really addicted to RishBala ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Me too like it re
But not addicted like before...
Last whole week 4 days I missed MB
and I dint even feel like watching it online...
There were days when I used to watch 1 epi 10 times...
And I wanted that MB back which would make me go restless if I miss the epi

afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I enjoyed d epi after a lonh time except first few minutes..u knw what scenes I'm talkng abt. Rk's kameenapan is such a treat to watch! Dvd's perfomance full entertainment.. I liked the small screen presence of rj too. She slowly came, handed the broken pieces n went. It was a symbolism dat she'd help madhu to reunite them.
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

OMGG RK was HAWT HAWT HAWT . What a Dhasu Kameena waala Episode .Muwhzzz Muwhzzz Muwhzzz โค๏ธ . Mazaa aa gaya . YEAH!! Felt very bad for Madhu but RK too loves her a lot , He knows ki Madhu aise seedhe bolne se toh rahi , toh RK ne the apna kameena pan dikhaa diya aur future mein bhi dikhaayega to know the truth behind it ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Episode was Awesome !! My KAMEENA RK is BACKKK!! 

Yes he was freaking Hot with those looks & all โ˜บ๏ธ
I don't know what, why RK/Madhu doing & why they are doing ๐Ÿฅฑ, but I just LOVED the epi Kameena RK, I am loving it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i didn't want to come to forum at first coz i thot people will again be complaining here bt im happy der r many who liked d episode..๐Ÿ˜†though d track is still illogical n i still can't look at d screen when someone is der but Ri8 Kamine ki khatir kuch bhi karega!!๐Ÿคฃ

Right kamina is totally back wid his killer smirk,mysterious eyes,flying kiss,dialogues n not to forget Daaroo deshi..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ btw VD seems to have lost weight too.!!he was looking soo handsome in dat black T..

bt acc to spoiler after madhu brings bhaii jaan's pic into RK's room๐Ÿคข he is gonna bring a girl to make her jealous!! ๐Ÿ˜†i wonder what will Mr. tharkey ke naam pe kalank will do??biwi very well knows dat her pati is a jogi.!!๐Ÿคฃ

btw i nvr believed in bhaii's sudden ishq n junoon 4 madhu..n today he proved it yet again by threatening her about her family too..๐Ÿ˜ณ 

im sure his junoon n obssesion 4 RK is d main reason he is doing all dis.!!๐Ÿ˜†
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..natasha..

Me too like it re
But not addicted like before...
Last whole week 4 days I missed MB
and I dint even feel like watching it online...
There were days when I used to watch 1 epi 10 times...
And I wanted that MB back which would make me go restless if I miss the epi

Except few epis & RM scenes I skipped the rest ๐Ÿฅฑ
U knw I still watch the old epis on youtube, thats how I could bear watching this crap show till now ๐Ÿฅฑ Yes yaar I remember I used to wait for the repeats Those days had a diff. charm & it is never coming back but still Today's epi was Awesome...Only diff. reason of MU is that Criminal ๐Ÿคข