Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Odoh devojke sad, laka vam noc i lepi snovi, nadam se da se cujemo uskoro ponovo

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saska

Salim se badi, znam da volis i fudbalere, nego sam procitala jednu nebuloznu Milojkovu izjavu povodom fudbalera, pa mi onako doslo malo da ga potkacim , a kako cu nego preko tebe, sta cu kad su vam horoskopi isti, ah ta casica 😉😆

Znam na koju mislis. Onu da zeli da nasa reprezentacija izgubi. Sta reci Badi. Ne znam ko je gori on sto lupa gluposti ili oni koji te gluposti napisu.
I know you're thinking about. The one that he wants our team to lose. What to say Buddy. I do not know who's worse that he spouting nonsense or those who write this crap.
nn027 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saska

Ima malo krive noge ali bas na nacin koji se meni jako dpadao u jednom ludom periodu moje mladosti. Ah, sto sam volela tako bezobrazne, drcne,  krivonoge mangupe , mozda mi se zato ova serija tako i dopala , jeste opak, jeste bezobrazan ali meni ipak neodoljivo sarmantan i nekako bas muskarac 😆

Ne bih ja tu nista vise Badi  ni dodala ni oduzela. Sve si rekla 😳
I do not think there is nothing more nor Badi added or taken away. Everything you said Embarrassed
nn027 thumbnail
Laku noc jos jednom 😃
Goodnight 
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good night🤗

smeker thumbnail
Dobro jutro 🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WjKKekQFG4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by smeker - 10 years ago
smeker thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdGwTxQmIGo[/YOUTUBE]
smeker thumbnail
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Post_Markand_Malhotra_Pratyusha_Banerjee_is_dating_a_businessman-gid-34437-gc-16.html
Post Markand Malhotra, Pratyusha Banerjee is dating a businessman!

2 hours ago
We wonder what actually is brewing in the life of Pratyusha Banerjee, better known as Anandi of Balika Vadhu. Recently she hogged limelight filing police complaint against three-year-old boy friend Markand Malhotra. She has accused Makrand of verbal abuse and death threats. The news spread like fire in forest and soon Pratyusha came in media and confirmed the news herself.

Apart from this, ever since the news Pratyusha entering in Bigg Boss house has been up, the very simple and fragile girl has turned into a bold and controversial queen. Call it a promotional stunt or a scheme to enter the house, the very docile actress is seems to come out breaking her onscreen image. She has also gone ahead to upload her bikini pictures with actress and friends Sana Khan on social networking sites that recreated hullabaloo among fans and media.

And the latest sources have come across will surely catch attention. According to the reports, Pratyusha is seen with a new guy, named Kunal, who is allegedly her new boyfriend. "Pratyusha is dating Kunal, who is into diamond business and is seen with Pratyusha at many places. It is also said that Kunal is the major reason for Pratyusha and Makrand's break up," claimed sources.

Keep watching the space for more updates in Pratyusha's life.
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
                                                    Dobar dan zelim🤗
Vise su preterali sa istim clancima i istim sadrzajem u kojima ne pise nista lepo,samim tim bolje je da izbegavamo te clanke.Radovacu se jedino kada izadju pred kamere i sve sami kazu,a ovako nema vise svrhe se nervirati citajuci sve te gluposti i traceve.
Ja i dalje samo sanjam i volim SY
Good day to you
Are more exaggerated with the same segments and the same content which does not say anything nice, hence it is better to avoid these articles. Rejoice only when they get in front of the camera and all they say, and this is no more purpose to upset reading all this nonsense and gossip.
I'm still just a dream and I love SY
Edited by Bikica - 10 years ago
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
A ja da dodam,bori se...ne dozvoli da te bol pobedi i unisti...budi jak i kada je najteze...jer najaci opstaju i nikad se ne predaju❤️