Kradem πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Nije to kradja to je sve naseπŸ˜‰ bas mi se svidjas sadπŸ˜†
smeker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Daltoni

πŸ˜†  Smeki,  ti kao da me sada gledas..πŸ˜†

LOL charm, you like to watch me now .. LOL

Izgleda da imamo slicne obaveze,samo sto ja ne idem svako jutro na posao nego u skolu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
smeker thumbnail
Originally posted by: nn027

Smeki , samo da znas da bih ga tako rado mlatnula  πŸ˜‘
Charm, just to know that I would so love to mlatnuo 

I ja skupljao bi koscice po putu😑
smeker thumbnail
Originally posted by: nn027

🀣  Jedna je Mica.
One Mic.

Bravo Mico,samo napred🀣
smeker thumbnail

Ovo sam ja πŸ˜† cini mi se da je ono oklagija pored kreveta πŸ€£
smeker thumbnail

Edited by smeker - 10 years ago
smeker thumbnail

Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar

Mumbai: TV actress Pratyusha Banerjee has landed herself in trouble. The girl, who became a household name after essaying the role of Anandi in popular TV show Balika Vadhu', has reportedly had a tough time with her ex-boyfriend Makrand Malhotra.

Pratyusha filed a complaint with the Oshiwara Police Station, alleging that Makrand hurled abuses at her and even threatened to kill her. But the allegations made by the actress are surprising, as her boyfriend had thrown a lavish bash to celebrate her birthday recently. Not just that, the duo was very much a couple until last week!

The fights between the two infuriated after Makrand felt that Pratyusha was cheating on him and hence he wanted to resolve the problem. But Pratyusha refused to acknowledge his concerns and on the following day kept calling him relentlessly.

When Makrand avoided her calls, she complained to her father, who in turn threatened him to get him killed. The young businessman recorded the telephonic conversation and used the same for filing a counter complaint against Pratyusha.

The TV actress epitomised an ideal Indian woman as Anandi in Balika Vadhu' but she quit the show on the pretext that the hectic work schedules were taking a toll on her health.

Recently, Pratusha had conveyed to her fans that she would soon make a comeback to the small screen.

First Published: Friday, September 06, 2013, 10:13I'll come back soon:
smeker thumbnail
Jel se secate Fredija πŸ˜†
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dobro jutroπŸ€—
Nole u polufinalu,ceka ga Stanislas Vavrinka,koji je pobedio Mareja sa 3:0
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sta nam donosi danasnja epizoda:
Damjian izlazi na slobodu, usput srece Olinda, koji mu govori da je za njegovu slobodu zasluzna gospodjica Marina. Mornari na celu sa kapetanom Fabre krecu u lov riba, dok ih Marina zaustavlja i zahteva da podje sa njima. Damjian pristaje na to, sa naredbom mornarima, da joj zadaju najteze poslove, ali takodje koristi priliku da joj se zahvali za sve sto je ucinila, povodom njegove slobode.
What brings us today's episode:
Damian comes to freedom, by luck Olinda, who tells him of his freedom deserving Miss Marina. Sailors, led by Captain Fabre go hunting fish, while Marina stops and demands that come with them. Damian agrees with the order of the sailors to her by the most difficult tasks, but also used the opportunity to thank her for all that he did, on the occasion of his freedom.