Returning of the written off #15*invited only* - Page 75

Posted: 10 years ago
Gago posto mi se cini da ovde pricaju Engleski(moj maternji) ako moze prevod
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=262921&Itemid=116

Pratyusha Bannerjee who potyrayed the role of Anandi in the telly soap, Balika Vadhu 'is again in the news. Recently, she made headlies for meeting with a car accident in Mumbai when she along with her four friends were returning from a birthday party late night. Her car collided with a divider and all of them had minor bruises. Now, Pratyusha is again in hitting the headlines for lodging complaint against her her-flame Makrand Malhotra.

She accused him of verbally abusing and constant threats. The actress filed the complaint with Oshiwara Police Station at around 3 am today morning. Confirming the news, the actress said, "Yes, it's true that I have lodged a complaint against Makrand. He has been harrowing me since the past three days and I was left with no option but to file a complaint as things came to a head."

Without getting into details of the dispute, she added, "He has been threatening and abusing me on the phone. Last night, he landed up at my place and abused me and my family. He even threatened to harm me and them. I have had enough of it and was pushed to take such a drastic step."

Pratyusha clarify her relationship with Makrand, when asked whether she is still dating him,  "Not at all. Makrand and I had split long back. I don't know why media keeps calling us a couple," clears she.

Mumbai based businessman, Makrand denies the allegation against him and claimed that Pratyusha is lying as she has found a new love now. It is also said that Makrand behaved badly with Pratyusha's father but he denied and said that he has always respected im despite his bad behavior. Makrand also lodged a complaint against Pratyusha in the same poliec station.

Suprisingly, Makrand and Pratyusha were spotted three days back at Ankit Gera's birthday bash and it is stange how so quickly their relationship turned violent.

It is beleived the story is a making and there is no truth in it.  Pratyusha is entering Bigg Boss house this season and it is said that all this has been made for publicity stunt.Pratyusha Bannerjee who potyrayed the role of Anandi in the telly soap, Balika Vadhu 'is again in the news. Recently, she made headlies for meeting with a car accident in Mumbai when she along with her four friends were returning from a birthday party late night. Her car collided with a divider and all of them had minor bruises. Now, Pratyusha is again in hitting the headlines for lodging complaint against her her-flame Makrand Malhotra.

She accused him of verbally abusing and constant threats. The actress filed the complaint with Oshiwara Police Station at around 3 am today morning. Confirming the news, the actress said, "Yes, it's true that I have lodged a complaint against Makrand. He has been harrowing me since the past three days and I was left with no option but to file a complaint as things came to a head."

Without getting into details of the dispute, she added, "He has been threatening and abusing me on the phone. Last night, he landed up at my place and abused me and my family. He even threatened to harm me and them. I have had enough of it and was pushed to take such a drastic step."

Pratyusha clarify her relationship with Makrand, when asked whether she is still dating him,  "Not at all. Makrand and I had split long back. I don't know why media keeps calling us a couple," clears she.

Mumbai based businessman, Makrand denies the allegation against him and claimed that Pratyusha is lying as she has found a new love now. It is also said that Makrand behaved badly with Pratyusha's father but he denied and said that he has always respected him despite his bad behavior. Makrand also lodged a complaint against Pratyusha in the same police station.

Suprisingly, Makrand and Pratyusha were spotted three days back at Ankit Gera's birthday bash and it is stange how so quickly their relationship turned violent.

It is beleived the story is a making and there is no truth in it.  Pratyusha is entering Bigg Boss house this season and it is said that all this has been made for publicity stunt.

Prolo je tri godine otkako Shashank Vias glumi Jagija u Maloj Nevesti.U vreme kada veina glumca vole da krenu dalje I potrae novu ulogu posle toliko vremena,Shashank se izdvaja od njih.

Kae glumac,"Iako sam brzo dosadio ,ja nemam nameru da prestanem da glumim Jagija jer je on tako drugaiji.Jagi je dobar momak ali ume I da bude zao.Igram Jagija sa puno emocija.To je teko za mukog glumca da to radi na televiziji. "

Shashank dodaje : " Smatram ovu ulogu u Maloj nevesti kao uenje .Kada sam prvi put uao u seriju,plaio sam se da li u moi da se podudaram sa visokim standardima talentovanih glumaca poput Surekha Sikri ,Anoop Soni... Sada tri godina kasnije,znam da umem da glumim.Tako'e,ne moemo porediti Malu nevestu sa drugim emisijama.Svi likovi i pria su postali jedan brend... "

On tako'e uiva u radu sa Sriti Jha ( Gangom ). " U poetku mi je bilo malo teko kada je Pratia Banerdi (Anandi ) sa kojim sam poeo da glumima zamenjena .Ali nisam ba mnogo radio sa Toral Rasputrom( novom Anandi ).U prii se pojavio lik Shivraj ( Siddharth Shukla ) i oenio se sa Anandi.A ja sam nastavio da glumim sa Gangom .Mislim da sam dobro odigrao Jagia,dao sam sve od sebe."

O budunosti Shashank kae ,"Ja ne planiram mnogo unapred,inae ne bih bio glumac .Radije bih radio neku vrstu korporativnog posla ."

Nivinari su pitali aanka da li je Siddharthovo uee u Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa uticao na seriju.On nije direktno odgovorio na ovo pitanje .aank je rekao: "Ja nikada ne govorim o drugima ,a ja samo govorim o sebi.Ne mislim da bi imao snage da idem na probe posle putovanja sve do seta u I natrag do moje kue ."
ANANDI PRELAZI U PLAVUE! DA LI VAM SE SVIA PRATIINA NOVA FRIZURA?

Pratia Banerdi, biva zvezda "Male neveste", sve je odlunija u nameri da Anandi ostavi u prolosti. U prilog tome svedoi i nova frizura, odnosno plavi pramenovi koje je nedavno promovisala na crvenom tepihu uoi jednog veernjeg doga'aja. Tvrdnje o tome da je popularna Prats jedno od sedam sigurnih imena koja e za koji dan ui u kuu indijskog Velikog Brata sve su pouzdanije, a kojom e se strategijom posluiti ova televizijska glumica kako bi se domogla glavne nagrade ostaje da se vidi.
Da li vam se dopada Pratiina nova frizura?

Smeki😆
Edited by Bikica - 10 years ago
Originally posted by smeker

Gago posto mi se cini da ovde pricaju Engleski(moj maternji) ako moze prevod
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=262921&Itemid=116
Haha Smeki bolje da ne znas sta prica ova ðŸ˜‰ Malo joj je ispljuvala stajling 
Originally posted by nn027

Da vas upoznam sa mojim favoritom ðŸ¤£
Let me introduce you to my favorite

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOQa5DxK5x4[/YOUTUBE]

Znala sam..🤣cim sam cula ko ulazi na farmu,odmah sam se setila tebe i tvoje ljubavi prema njenoj "umetnosti"🤣

I knew ROFLcim .. I heard who was coming to the farm, I immediately thought of you and your love for her "art" ROFL

Rado bih mu licno cestitala ali to na zalost nije moguce. ðŸ˜‰
I'd like to personally congratulated him, but it's unfortunately not possible.

Ispade da su svi najbolji frajeri moji vrsnjaci..😉

Turns out that all the best guys my age .. Wink