U zdravom telu zdrav duh uh ðŸ¤£
In a healthy body, healthy mind uh ROFL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhOQlAqYvXE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by smeker - 10 years ago
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Istina o istini
     Do najvecih i najvaznijih istina u zivotu, i o zivotu, mi ne dolazimo nekim svesnim i planskim radom, ne nalazimo ih odjednom gotove i izljustene kao sto se nalazi samorodan dragocen metal. Istina nam se ne €žobjavljuje€œ nekim cudom, u trenucima nadahnjuca; ne otkrivamo je ni u najiskrenijim ljudskim priznanjima. Mi do istine dolazimo uzgred, cesto slucajno, ne po onome sto ljudi rade, govore ili pisu, nego u trenucima kad se odaju, pletuci laz kojom zele da se zaklone i da obmanu nas ili sebe.
 Razmisljajuci o onome sto smo u svetu culi i videli, mi srecnim trenucima naslucujemo, naziremo i, najposle saznajemo - tu istinu.
- Ivo Andric
The truth about the truth
      To the largest and most important truths in life, and life, we do not come to some conscious and planned work, we do not find them at once ready and izljustene as is native precious metal. It's true we do not "publish" a miracle, in the moments nadahnjuca; does not disclose any of the truest human recognition. We arrive at the truth by the way, often by accident, not by what people do, say and write, but in the time that they give off, weaving a lie that they want to take shelter and to fool us or yourself.
  Thinking about what we have heard and seen the world, we are happy moments might guess, perceive, and finally found out - the truth.
- Ivo Andric
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bikica

Nista ljude ne vezuje tako kao zajednicki i srecno prezivljena nesreca.

Strast za istinom je najbolji izraz zivotne snage u coveku i narocit oblik njegovog postovanja samog sebe.

I vrline jednog coveka mi primamo i cenimo potpuno samo ako nam se ukazuju u obliku koji odgovara naim shvatanjima i okolnostima.

Covek masta od detinjstva o velikim gradovima i slavnim popristima, ali slavne i odlucne bitke za odrzavanje svoje licnosti i ostvarenje svega sto ona u sebi nagonski krije, mora da bije tamo gde ga sudbina baci, bog zna na kakvom uskom, bezimenom prostoru, bez sjaja i lepote, bez svedoka i sudije.

Covek, da ne bi stao i klonuo, vara sam sebe, zatrpava nedovrsene zadatke novima, koje takodje nece dovrsiti, i u novim poduhvatima i novim naporima trazi nove snage i vise hrabrosti. Tako covek potkrada sam sebe i s vremenom postaje sve veci duznik prema sebi i svemu oko sebe.

Svako hoce da zivi, nadoknadjujuci izgubljeno ili sticuci novo, da zivi svojim zivotom, na svoj nacin i na prostoru na kom se zatekne, pa makar taj prostor ne bio siri od podlanice zemlje, izmedju dve vojske u prolazu.

Onaj koji ne iznosi nezni cvet svoje duse na vetrove iskusenja, pa ma ga i cela spasio i preneo do kraja, tome je kao da ga nikad nije ni imao.

Zivot bez radosti, pokreta i novine i nije zivot nego golo postojanje, robovanje zivotu.
Ljudi koji sami ne rade i ne preduzimaju nista u zivotu lako gube strpljenje i padaju u pogreske kad sude o tudjem radu.

Tok dogadjaja u zivotu ne zavisi od nas, nikako ili vrlo malo, ali nacin na koje cemo te dogadjaje podneti, u dobroj meri zavisi od nas.

Nista ziv covek ne moe izgubiti sto mu jedno prolece ne bi moglo povratiti, niti moze covek trajno nesrecan dok se dusa leci zaboravom a zemlja obnavlja prolecem.

Kod unutrasnjih borbi koje covek vodi sa samim sobom i sa nepoznatim silama u sebi, vazi vise nego igde pravilo: ne predaj se nikad.

Covek moze i od jedne reci da zivi, samo ako u njemu ima resenosti da se bori i borbom odrzava u zivotu.
*Smrt brise samo nestvarne velicine, a istinske ucvrscuje i uzdize.* To su mnogo puta ponavljane reci poznatog nobelovca Ive Andrica, koje su se pokazale istinitim i na njegovom primeru. Ovaj pisac ucinio je da svi ljudi budu slozni bar u jednom: da su njegova velicina i doprinos drustvu nemerljivi. Da li mozemo da se slozimo i u sledecem: da se svako od nas slozio sa bar jednim od njegovih citata koje ste upravo procitali?

Nothing binds people do not like so happy together and surviving an accident.
Passion for the truth is the best expression of life force in a man and his particular form of self-respect.
And the virtues of a man we fully accept and appreciate if we can show in a form that fits our beliefs and circumstances.
Man imagination since childhood about the big cities and famous scene, but glorious and decisive battle to maintain his personality and the realization of all that internally they instinctively hide, must fight where his fate cast, god knows what narrow, nameless space, dull and beauty, without witnesses and judges.
Man, that would not fit and flabby, cheats himself, buries unfinished tasks with new ones, which are also not complete, and in new ventures and new efforts seek new strength and more courage. That man robs himself and eventually becomes greater debtor to himself and everything around him.
Everybody wants to live, compensating lost or acquiring the new, to live their life in their own way and in the area where it is found, even if the area was not wider than the sea bream country, between the two armies in passing.
The one who is gentle flower of my soul to the winds of temptation, whatever it whole and saved and transferred to the end, it's as if it never had.
A life without joy, movement and newspapers and is not life but a bare existence of slavery alive.
People who do not work and do not take anything in life easy to lose patience and fall into errors when judging on other people's work.
The course of events in life does not depend on us, all, or very little, but the way in which these events will take it, to a large extent depends on us.
Nothing alive man can not lose him as a spring could not be recovered, nor can a man miserable while permanently heal the soul and the land restored oblivion spring.
In internal fighting that led to the man himself and the forces of the unknown to himself, holds more than anywhere rule: do not ever give up.
One can and one tell me to live, only if it has the determination to fight and struggle alive.
"Death wipes just unreal size, and strengthens and elevates true." These are the words many times repeated the famous Nobel Prize winner Ivo Andric, that proved to be true and from his example. This writer has done that all were unanimous at least one thing: that his size and immeasurable contributions to society. If we can not agree in this: that each of us would agree with at least one of his quotes that you just read?

"Death wipes just unreal size, and strengthens and elevates true." These are the words many times repeated the famous Nobel Prize winner Ivo Andric, that proved to be true and from his example. This writer has done that all were unanimous at least one thing: that his size and immeasurable contributions to society. If we can not agree in this: that each of us agreed with at least one of his quotes that you just read?

Biki za neke je citanje prevelik psiho fizicki napor i mogu im se javiti ozbiljne posledice kao na primer
Biki for some reading too much psychological and physical stress they may occur serious consequences such as

🤣
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Najveca budala nije onaj koji ne umije da cita, nego onaj koji misli da je sve ono sto procita istina. 
Mi smo uvijek manje ili vise skloni da osudimo one koji mnogo govore, narocito o stvarima koje ih se ne ticu neposredno, cak i da sa prezirom govorimo o tim ljudima kao o brbljivcima i dosadnim pricalicama. A pri tome ne mislimo da ta ljudska, toliko ljudska i tako cesta mana ima i svoje dobre strane. Jer, sta bismo mi znali o tudjim dusama i mislima, o drugim ljudima, pa prema tome i o sebi, o drugim sredinama i predjelima koje nismo nikad vidjeli niti cemo imati prilike da ih vidimo, da nema takvih ljudi koji imaju potrebu da usmeno ili pismeno kazuju ono sto su vidjeli i culi, i sto su s tim u vezi dozivjeli ili mislili? 
Ivo Andric
The biggest fool is the one who does not know how to read, but the one who thinks that everything they read is true.
We are always more or less inclined to condemn those who say a lot, especially about things that do not concern them directly, even to the contempt of the people as wafflers and boring talker. And when it does not mean that the human, so human and so often has flaws and strengths. Because what we know about other people's souls and thoughts of other people, and thus, about yourself, about other communities and regions that have never seen nor will have the opportunity to see them, there are no such people who need to orally or in writing tell what they saw and heard, and as in this respect experienced or thought?
Ivo Andric
smeker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYb0ZdT_Byc[/YOUTUBE]
smeker thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdgdtkvVL24[/YOUTUBE]

Malo o Vuku Karadzicu i Filipu Visnjicu i slepom guslaru
Edited by smeker - 10 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Malo Latinskih citata ðŸ˜†
Few Latin quotations LOL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS9d2O9LzK4[/YOUTUBE]
nn027 thumbnail

Strucno usavrsavanje ðŸ¤£
International training ROFL

Bikica_Biki thumbnail

Originally posted by: smeker

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYb0ZdT_Byc[/YOUTUBE]

Jao, sto volim plavog zeca                                                          
smeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica

Jao, sto volim plavog zeca                                                          

Znam Biki ðŸ˜‰